The Lovable Lobsters War Stats!

DeletedUser

Can i just say i love Graylins posts,he is one of the characters that make this world forum a more exciting place.You can love him or hate him but he is a character.I actually look forward to his sometimes conroversial posts the same as i did Yoni.

They were funny,witty and sometimes downright rude,but that what makes a world forum.Its not always about who can say the best things and who can lick someone elses arse the most.

I sincereley hope characters like the above come out and have a laugh as we must all remember its not real this game just a pastime we all love.

If there were no characters like Yoni ,Graylin well those 2 are the best that spring to mind this place would be boring,i bet theres plenty of people like me that log in for a look to see what they have beenm upto.

Thanks Mikey I assume the sense of humour you were referring to was mine :D

DeletedUser

Well Mikey..

Thanks for your words.. But I will not be posting much on here...

There is to much drama on here. If someone Flames, Cries, Screams, Yells, And just say dirty outright mean things to me on here. I respond and lately I upset people I do care about. So I have to think about them and not myself.

So I will be like I was a few months ago... Just nice.. No more flames for a bit... I hope that will help out the image of my tribe. I have always been a outrageous poster... I have the infractions to prove it. But My tribe wants me to be tamed.. and I can be..

Sorry mikey.. but The Graylin you just spoke of.. is going to start taking the "Nice" pills.

Wow shard has put the muzzle on you!!!

As for helping the image even Jacko's lawyers can't get you out of that one.

DeletedUser

Wow shard has put the muzzle on you!!!

As for helping the image even Jacko's lawyers can't get you out of that one.

No Shards did not put a muzzle on me King... My council asked me to not get into flame wars with yoni and jobe..

But bandit and shards/madlax placed a dunce cap on you lol...

Ill let the stats speak for themselves.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Shadow
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: KingMyster

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 359
Side 2: 95
Difference: 264

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,481,094
Side 2: 892,553
Difference: 2,588,541

chart

[/spoil]

So since your the worse player Grind has in this war.. I am surprised you even have the guts to post.

If your stats where mine.. I would not even dare post.... Id be ashamed ... :icon_eek:

Jobetopia

[spoil]
No Shards did not put a muzzle on me King... My council asked me to not get into flame wars with yoni and jobe..

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:

chart

chart

[/spoil]

So since your the worse player Grind has in this war.. I am surprised you even have the guts to post.

If your stats where mine.. I would not even dare post.... Id be ashamed ... :icon_eek:
[/spoil]

Thats true King, you should be ashamed - Graylin has managed to noble far more shadow villa's (181) than you in the same timescale! - and if you look at his stats for the Major Wars his tribe has been involved in recently - wow!

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: graylin
Side 2:
Tribes: TLA BUMP! GRIND!
Players:
Side 1: 13
Side 2: 3
Difference: 10
chart

Side 1: 119,244
Side 2: 29,246
Difference: 89,998
chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

graylin, using the forever stat gives him too much credit considering only 21 of those have been after he left the tribe...during the war at hand.

I'd use the dip from 5 million to 1.7 million whilst having already nobled off 150,000 in backline internals since he began to lose villages as a more accurate measure of the point you're trying to make.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:

chart

chart

[/spoil]

So every time i post i get 100 more nukes fired at me, well i dig that...

As for stats i have had my skinful of fighting the past 18 months, and fought every tribe so im not ashamed of anything, Top 20 ODA, Top 20 OD, Top 20 ODD, Top 20 in the rankings. Not many players can say that.

You can take my land but you will never take my freedom... Now wheres that muzzle again?

DeletedUser

Top 20 ODD isn't that much to brag about, just shows how much people love to attack you ^.^

DeletedUser

Well, top 20 ODD while not getting whipped and losing over 300 villages might be something to brag about...

DeletedUser

I see the witches of eastwick have escaped again... oh no another 100 nukes for my ego...