The Milestones

• Thread starter shardsofafrozenflame
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Congratz to madlax. and facius! 3m... damn how mch time do you to have???

DeletedUser25046

i'm going to place a wager on the first three to 100 mil points but it depends on if you mean
1 top 40
2 total

TLA
GRIND!
NSA

GRIND!
TLA
NSA

thats just my predictions we'll see how true they tun out to be.

DeletedUser

I will after today when i reach 70 million ODA.

I believe im the first to 70 million ODA ,for which i am very very proud of.:icon_redface:

If you look at the table i have nearly double the ODA of the player in 23rd spot.Hell i must be attacking too much.

NN are also the first tribe to have 30000 villages.

OHNOES are the first tribe to have a average of 4000000 points for each of there players.Well done OHNOES impressive.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

EDIT: Moved discussion on ODD/ODA to a new thread. Please continue general conversation about it there. Thanks.

DeletedUser

May I ask for our Moderator to update this please I think many would appreciate that unless you are too busy with other areas.

DeletedUser

I have updated some of it based on the responses in this thread.
Those that posted milestones like 'this player was first to 900 vills' were not counted, because there were no categories for such accomplishments.

If someone is willing to fill in the current blanks of the milestones, I'll gladly edit it. Then perhaps we can start a new milestone thread that is more relevant to the world as it is now.

DeletedUser

Hey it is rogertan supersize see what happens when you let point whoring go rampant, lol

I have updated some of it based on the responses in this thread.
Those that posted milestones like 'this player was first to 900 vills' were not counted, because there were no categories for such accomplishments.

If someone is willing to fill in the current blanks of the milestones, I'll gladly edit it. Then perhaps we can start a new milestone thread that is more relevant to the world as it is now.

If anyone in either TLA or Grind that wishes to do this I would appreciate it:)

DeletedUser

TLA 40000 villages awesome acheivement.Well done TLA members.You should be proud.