the moderator appreciation thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

this is a thread dedicating to thanking the moderators for all they do for us. such as.
keep us from killing each other.
make us use common sense
at least try to make us use common sense
locking topics that we would spam for eternity (i didn't get to spam in lard's locked topic...i'm sad now :icon_sad: and angry :icon_evil: )
and giving us fine threads that make us laugh! such as "amusing in game mails"! and the "how moderators communicate" thread in...world 3 i think?

and some day in the near future. i hope to have this thread to...nobly locked and possibly even stickied by one of our heroic moderators (probably jerran cuz he loves to lock topics :icon_wink: )

but i think that they derserve a little recognition!
*recognizes moderators for their noble and heroic deeds on the TW forums*

DeletedUser

this is a thread dedicating to thanking the moderators for all they do for us. such as.
make us use common sense
locking topics that we would spam for eternity (i didn't get to spam in lard's locked topic...i'm sad now :icon_sad: and angry :icon_evil: )
and giving us fine threads that make us laugh! such as "amusing in game mails"! and the "how moderators communicate" thread in...world 3 i think?

and some day in the near future. i hope to have this thread to...nobly locked and possibly even stickied by one of our heroic moderators (probably jerran cuz he loves to lock topics :icon_wink: )

yay!

On a side note, Go Jerran!

DeletedUser5974

ya they are doing well

Without them we will all be spammed

DeletedUser8472

yeah

I got to hand it to them they making spamming that much more fun

DeletedUser

make us use common sense

Rofl.. Only the best of spammers get into the spammer convention threads before they get locked.

DeletedUser

Rofl.. Only the best of spammers get into the spammer convention threads before they get locked.

please alter your message to have somthing to do with apreciating moderators. the rest of the post i don't care =p

DeletedUser2816

JayJ, TimDogg, and moros rock. Jerran is my homeboy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

have no idea who timdoog jayj or moros is....
Jerran is one of my fav moderators (even tho he locked the thread before i could spam..but i forgive him =P)
milen is another favorite. just cuz he is great >_>
and gareeth sounds pretty cool 2 =P

DeletedUser

Your my guy GBC and thank you for the kind words but please refrain from badmouthing the staff on here.

Personal favor to me ok?

To those of you who read this now and wonder where the part in question is, I deleted it.

DeletedUser

Jerran, one question. Would it 'technicaly' be spam, if the spam conversations were carried on in the 'reason why' part of the editing of a post? Example seen below:

The Belgarion

Watch out guys, Jerrans ego might grow as large as Hellz's :icon_wink:

On the otherhand this is a bit of a lick arse thread, but thanks Mods, keep up the wonderfull work :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8472

Yah

Moderators like Jerran are what make these forums...:icon_twisted: .

DeletedUser

Thank you moderators for your locking of topics. But you have yet to lock a topic I have not spammed in.... Mwahahaha.

DeletedUser

Hey valkyrik. Serious question here.

What would you do if you couldnt post on the forums, let alone spam?

DeletedUser

I'd look like this... X_X

In all honesty I'd probably quit TW, the forum is the only way for me to pass time. Which is the only way for me to have patience for this game.

DeletedUser

Hey valkyrik. Serious question here.

What would you do if you couldnt post on the forums, let alone spam?
dunno if you can do it in this game but in other games i played a moderator could temporairly restrict a player from posting..
i sense a poster restriction coming :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

dunno if you can do it in this game but in other games i played a moderator could temporairly restrict a player from posting..
i sense a poster restriction coming :icon_confused:

If I got restricted I would seriously consider quitting TW.

Status
Not open for further replies.