the moderator appreciation thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

relax it was only temporary =P usually only lasted for about a day or 2
except for that one guy who deicded he needed to cuss out every last person on that game...he got banned from the site =/

but your our spam king! the forums wouldn't be the same without your random spam! and the moderators would miss having to fuss at you about spamming, infact..without you the moderators would be sad because topics would stay on subject and they could never lock them!

DeletedUser

relax it was only temporary =P usually only lasted for about a day or 2
except for that one guy who deicded he needed to cuss out every last person on that game...he got banned from the site =/

but your our spam king! the forums wouldn't be the same without your random spam! and the moderators would miss having to fuss at you about spamming, infact..without you the moderators would be sad because topics would stay on subject and they could never lock them!

I know it'd only be temporary, but it's the fact of waiting through one long uneventful day that'd kill me. I mean without the forums, I couldn't farm anymore because I'd be playing video games or something and completely forget about the time. >.> Hence quitting.

DeletedUser

If I got restricted I would seriously consider quitting TW.

Then please, exert a little self control ok?

I do like reading what people have to say on things, but when every other post is from you and nothing really to do with the topic well...I will have to do something sooner or later.

DeletedUser

I know but the none of the other spammers were on.. So it made it look a lot worse then it really was...

No...the others are slowing down as they have been asked to do. I am highly suggesting you do the same KV.

DeletedUser

again we thank you moderators! if you didn't forbid spamming like you do and make it difficult for us to spam then we would have nothing to do while playing this! therefore alot of people would quit the game..like poor king...
but thanks to you we can try our hardest to spam and keep playing the game!

hooray for moderators trying to stop us from spamming!

P.S. also we are refrainging from spamming AS much
see? i edited the psot isntead of post again =P

DeletedUser

Blood-Angel, you are a disgrace! You didn't double post! Shaaaame be brought upon you!!! ;Pp

I agree Jerran, and I'll tone it down. But I think you went overboard on BDAS Vs ROBOT war thread, it's not nearly as bad as these other threads.... IMO.

Edit: I think you just hold a grudge against me.. ;)

DeletedUser

i'm with king on that one >_> even when we did go off topic we were able to relate it to the game. infact that was probably one the most on topic thread we had so far T_T
well besides this one of course. we ahve kept thsi on topic a really long time.
but we sadly have a disease known as spamititus. it is a most horrid thing where we love to spam :icon_sad: we are trying very hard to fight it tho :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

i'm with king on that one >_> even when we did go off topic we were able to relate it to the game. infact that was probably one the most on topic thread we had so far T_T
well besides this one of course. we ahve kept thsi on topic a really long time.
but we sadly have a disease known as spamititus. it is a most horrid thing where we love to spam :icon_sad: we are trying very hard to fight it tho :icon_smile:

Agreed. **Appreciates Jerran under the condition that he unlocks the previously locked thread**

DeletedUser

Agreed. **Appreciates Jerran under the condition that he unlocks the previously locked thread**

When you spam others threads to death you ruin their threads. Perhaps now with your thread closed and ruined you might understand that.

DeletedUser

When you spam others threads to death you ruin their threads. Perhaps now with your thread closed and ruined you might understand that.

Thats harsh bro, now I'm more motivated to destroy threads then help them.... >.>

DeletedUser

no don't unlock it, the subject for that topic is thru. it would jsut serve as a place for spam. however we will continue to try hard not to spam as much in future threads...well i will.
but we still appreciate you!

DeletedUser

Thats harsh bro, now I'm more motivated to destroy threads then help them.... >.>

Then I will warn you in advance. From what you have said in the past couple threads....it sounds like you will most likely be quitting the game.

DeletedUser

Then I will warn you in advance. From what you have said in the past couple threads....it sounds like you will most likely be quitting the game.

ok we are beginning to appreciate you less now...but your still appreciated!
but seirosuly jerran, the forums wouldn't be the same without king putting his err...weird little 2 cents in.
it would be like going to taco bell and them telling you they don't serve tacos any more... it just wouldn't be the same

DeletedUser

I have put up a new sticky. I suggest reading it.

This topic is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.