The Nutcracker

DeletedUser

you could say i am getting the shit kick out of me lol but i have a strong chin so will keep battling on.

the tables will turn sooner or later

Soberknight

haha, Rocky, i said it ;)

Its good thing you have Rambo on your team. Rebel will win this war by himself. :lol:

DeletedUser

4303e8b7c38c8e9b7e4d4825f80dcede.png

Hopefully Away stop nobling them 2k barbs and focus back on the barbs that fight back :icon_smile: but they do deserve credit for lasting this long, even if it's our own mistakes and the fact that they are a bunch of turtles :icon_razz:

The Climb

CROCKY

Love the stats Bro well done from a tribe 4 Times the size of ours id expect nothing less than you at least be double on takes

Wait not even double

4 x more member
4 x more villages
4 x more activity

(X represents times)

Although

less then 2 x more on caps. less then 2x on ODA, less then 2 x on ODD

IDK shit at maths but you have 4 TIMES more everything but stats show your not using that to full potential and the smaller tribe aint doing too bad considering all these factors

AND the fact yes you wont post it obviously that for the Month of MARCH we finished positive in stats yes its one month the overall war is what counts but still it should serve as a warning, we are small, yous may over power us in the end but fuck yeah were going down swinging my friend....

P.S the barbs just dropped your owned villages by 0.1% call them doing so turtles id call it smart tactical thinking from the away Leaders

Well done yous :)

DeletedUser

Are you braindead or is this normal. We can have 4x more points, but that doesn't mean we're entirely concentrated just on the north. Tons of lazy, inactive members that contribute nothing is relevant to both sides. Though, I would say the % of that is much higher in BARB as can be seen in twstats. Also the fact that for a good few months, we had limited different players in the north (still kind of do) while you guys internalled and munched barb to turtle yourself up.

There's also the way most of your caps were from members banned from desperate actions. The reason they were banned, legitimate; the mass reporting to obtain any scraps, laughable.

Your only recent accomplishment was on Olly, but he'll never go down no matter how hard you try so its just a phase until Olly takes back all his villages and more. Olly is amazing.

Also, great work on the 'tactics'. Barb munching :icon_rolleyes: that's a new one eh?

DeletedUser112664

Ofcourse it's our fault, every account we opped became inactive / started breaking the rules except olly.
And who dares to report rule breakers :S - it's a disgrace?! You know you can petition to remove the "report" button... Tw might go for it with their latest ridiculous updates.

DeletedUser

@The Climb. Your tribe is only facing about half of BARB, BARB below the equator is fighting KZ/Atomic etc. So we should be only 2x your stats.

The Climb

@snipe so your saying we're fighting half of barb which is double our size therefore since we've taken more then half of what you have were actually winning ??

Well thank you much appreciated analysis

DeletedUser

@snipe so your saying we're fighting half of barb which is double our size therefore since we've taken more then half of what you have were actually winning ??

Well thank you much appreciated analysis
ahh no. Thats not how wars work i'm afraid. We have more caps therefore we are winning. There is no way you can spin that to make you in the lead.

DeletedUser

Ofcourse it's our fault, every account we opped became inactive / started breaking the rules except olly.
And who dares to report rule breakers :S - it's a disgrace?! You know you can petition to remove the "report" button... Tw might go for it with their latest ridiculous updates.

I forgot who went inactive, but I guess scooby was another accomplishment. Granny Killerz went inactive on their own, and it was in the process of being internalled before you guys even got a village. Getting rule breakers is legitimately. The process of mass reporting in order for any scraps to "improve" was the laughable part. Though any achievements look insignificant in the face of 'tactical thinking of away leaders'.

DeletedUser112664

I forgot who went inactive, but I guess scooby was another accomplishment. Granny Killerz went inactive on their own, and it was in the process of being internalled before you guys even got a village. Getting rule breakers is legitimately. The process of mass reporting in order for any scraps to "improve" was the laughable part. Though any achievements look insignificant in the face of 'tactical thinking of away leaders'.

There is no doubt whatsoever that we are more organized then barb. Our tactical thinking/planning is indeed better then barbs. Im just wondering if it's due to inactivity or not on barbs part that their ops are bad.

DeletedUser

I think its more that we haven't required it for so long. I'd say our best war planner are/was Themistocles and/or Templarz. With the war well within the bag, it just doesn't seem to be required. Everyone can independently noble and we'll still achieve our goal (and produce results). Though, barb munching to stall gets rather stale at this point.

.dan.101

Such amazing tactical thinking required to only lose by 2:1 in caps. Bravo Away!.

Soberknight

I think its more that we haven't required it for so long. I'd say our best war planner are/was Themistocles and/or Templarz. With the war well within the bag, it just doesn't seem to be required. Everyone can independently noble and we'll still achieve our goal (and produce results). Though, barb munching to stall gets rather stale at this point.

Ops are not only set up because they are required but because its fun to work as a team.
I think Barb will win the world eventually but it does seem they are not as dominant as they were right now.
Away has managed to regroup a tribe fallen apart and even managed to turn the tide of the war a bit. I dont think they will win, unless Barb let it slip even more...

In other words: It would be wise for Barb to at least learn from current results and start working more as a team, just like they have done as long as they populated this world.

DeletedUser

CROCKY

Love the stats Bro well done from a tribe 4 Times the size of ours id expect nothing less than you at least be double on takes

Wait not even double

4 x more member
4 x more villages
4 x more activity

(X represents times)

Although

less then 2 x more on caps. less then 2x on ODA, less then 2 x on ODD

IDK shit at maths but you have 4 TIMES more everything but stats show your not using that to full potential and the smaller tribe aint doing too bad considering all these factors

AND the fact yes you wont post it obviously that for the Month of MARCH we finished positive in stats yes its one month the overall war is what counts but still it should serve as a warning, we are small, yous may over power us in the end but fuck yeah were going down swinging my friend....

P.S the barbs just dropped your owned villages by 0.1% call them doing so turtles id call it smart tactical thinking from the away Leaders

Well done yous :)

All i will say to that stupid post is RIP in peace potty <3

It's BARB vs the world m8 so your 4 times bigger crap is just dumb :) but lets face it, you and your bunch of dirty internallers & barbarian munchers aint gonna win shit :)

Just a personal attack at your little crappy account as well, how does it feel to be a top 5 account that hides and wants sky high stacks :)

DeletedUser112664

Are you really saying rank 3 oda is hiding (facepalm)? And I know for a fact you have stacks everywhere so that's really not the most thought out post ever made. Lets also not forget barb kicks accounts to save stats, we're atleast very near positive taking those into the stats.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you really saying rank 3 oda is hiding (facepalm)? And I know for a fact you have stacks everywhere so that's really not the most thought out post ever made. Lets also not forget barb kicks accounts to save stats, we're atleast very near positive taking those into the stats.

Are you slow? anyone can send nukes from any distance and get oda, even while hiding :)
Please show and tell where all my so called stacks are :/
I may have missed something but what account have we kicked to save stats? :/

DeletedUser55895

that account was banned. so it was booted and internalled. why would we keep a banned useless account?

DeletedUser112664

Yes he was banned due to using an illegal tagger because he had a ton of incomings from our op.
Doesnt mean the caps dont count though, even if they arent in the war stats.