The Nutcracker

DeletedUser

Yes he was banned due to using an illegal tagger because he had a ton of incomings from our op.
Doesnt mean the caps dont count though, even if they arent in the war stats.
Of course they still count but its why we kicked him, not because we want to protect our stats. Also I don't think that was the reason they got banned, then again it was so long ago I can't remember the real reason :/

DeletedUser112664

Well that's all I really wanted to say. The war stats dont give a total view of how we've been doing.
And i'm fairly certain that was the reason, or atleast the one that was told to me.

DeletedUser110019

this thread should be closed nuts! doesn't even exist anymore i rimmed the tribe :D

DeletedUser

Well that's all I really wanted to say. The war stats dont give a total view of how we've been doing.
And i'm fairly certain that was the reason, or atleast the one that was told to me.

Don't forget the accounts ye kicked as well nubness :)

DeletedUser112664

Which ones are that babe? If you mean grumpy who was recruited by someone and kicked a day or 2 later because the council didnt approve his recruitment then that's really sad.

DeletedUser112664

Both players merged into a different account. And are you really comparing a 100k account + a 500k account at the time with a 3m+ account lol id love to see barb leaving an account in the tribe with only 100k points left ;). All the rest was nobled while they were still in the tribe so dont be ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Both players merged into a different account. And are you really comparing a 100k account + a 500k account at the time with a 3m+ account lol id love to see barb leaving an account in the tribe with only 100k points left ;). All the rest was nobled while they were still in the tribe so dont be ridiculous.

Does not matter what size the accounts are, you say we kicked to save stats and i just proved ye have.

PLEME (620|396) K36 6,365 Barbarian zdeavac [LOW] 2014-04-09 11:50:09

"Both players merged into a different account."

That's only a few days ago sunshine.........
so dont be ridiculous.

All the rest was nobled while they were still in the tribe

697 - COOLER (509|417) K45 7,165 zdeavac [LOW] acebren [BARB] 2014-04-07 07:30:26
681 - (556|454) K45 9,646 zdeavac [LOW] acebren [BARB] 2014-04-02 02:12:29

DeletedUser112664

I can honestly say I have no clue who's playing that account but they're not related to us at all.
So what's that supposed to even prove? The account left the tribe when there was no player anymore.
So if an account leaves a tribe they will forever count as a member of that tribe (facepalm) even when some random dude gets his hands on it?

DeletedUser

ahh Croc, Viko is right about zdeavac. I know for a fact that the player who use to be on it is now on another account. I don't know who is on it now but I think its fair to say that it was not kicked to save stats. Also if you look at older stats you will see Rawdeath and probably some other Away members nobled the account proving it was indeed merged and not kicked to save stats against us.

DeletedUser

But it still doesn't matter, we kicked an account because it was banned and useless, they kicked an account because the player merged and the account was useless.

So if we kicked to save stats then they did as well.

And that account was Away so yes once Away always Away, just like when ye butt bandits went running from nuts ye were still considered nuts! for awhile until ye internalled them all :S

DeletedUser112664

According to that reasoning all Urfear caps are Nuts caps. Anyways im done arguing with you, obviously you're either delusional or thickheaded on purpose. And fact remains, there's a very big difference between 70 villages and 300. Like I said before; the war stats dont give a full image of the war.

DeletedUser

OK but I thought we already agreed that HWI was kicked due to banning but Away still deserves some credit for the caps. Also if you are gonna do the once away, always away thing technically since the new owner on zdeavac was never in away they can be considered as not part of away so your little saying doesnt work.

I think all Viko and most of Away want is a little recognition. Coming from a tribe like TPL I can understand why they would want any praise they can get. They are showing great resilience against a far larger tribe. I am not saying they are fighting as well as TPL did but they aren't falling apart like a lot of Nuts! did. And yeah they still have a few noobs in their tribe (the climb) but so do we, just not as many (or as noticeable as the case may be). I mean they managed to noble villages off of Olly, if that doesn't deserve a 'Well done' then everything BARB has done doesn't deserve one either.

DeletedUser

According to that reasoning all Urfear caps are Nuts caps. Anyways im done arguing with you, obviously you're either delusional or thickheaded on purpose. And fact remains, there's a very big difference between 70 villages and 300. Like I said before; the war stats dont give a full image of the war.

Na Urfears would be Se7ens <3

You mad m8 :) fact is ye kicked players and we did so get over it :)

there is only one image of this war m8 and thats BARB winning :) so turtle up all ye want, after all the south is cleared, WAIT for it.! "ye will feel the full power of Nuts!" l0l can't remember who said that <3

Also if you are gonna do the once away, always away thing technically since the new owner on zdeavac was never in away they can be considered as not part of away so your little saying doesnt work.

I was on about the account not the player, ok so lets resolve all this in one go HWI merged with me thats why it was kicked, so in viko's way thats ok :)

Soberknight

OK but I thought we already agreed that HWI was kicked due to banning but Away still deserves some credit for the caps. Also if you are gonna do the once away, always away thing technically since the new owner on zdeavac was never in away they can be considered as not part of away so your little saying doesnt work.

I think all Viko and most of Away want is a little recognition. Coming from a tribe like TPL I can understand why they would want any praise they can get. They are showing great resilience against a far larger tribe. I am not saying they are fighting as well as TPL did but they aren't falling apart like a lot of Nuts! did. And yeah they still have a few noobs in their tribe (the climb) but so do we, just not as many (or as noticeable as the case may be). I mean they managed to noble villages off of Olly, if that doesn't deserve a 'Well done' then everything BARB has done doesn't deserve one either.

Good point, well done.

Its all i wanted to say with my previous post but the message didnt quite get through.
As bad as Nuts was fighting the war (or better said: wasnt), Away is doing way better and giving Barb exactly what they wanted, at least they said they wanted, when Nuts wasnt even fighting back.

Ofcourse the difference in size by now is way too big for them to be able to turn the war around. They can only do that with help of Barb.

I recommended Barb to start doing ops again, but i didnt see they had already strted one against mr Porridge, so well done Barb!

Also Away: you are doing great job by staying active and having succesfull ops. Olly will never give up and its probably impossible to rim him, but you have shown teamwork, activity and probably skills(i have no in game information).

DeletedUser

Don't think there's an op against porridge, but I agree that away has done a much better job than initially.
Let's hope for more action as more players move north.

DeletedUser

Which ones are that babe? If you mean grumpy who was recruited by someone and kicked a day or 2 later because the council didnt approve his recruitment then that's really sad.

LEAVE MY M8 ALONE!

badass-dodgeball-player.gif