The Only Thing Certain is D3th

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Cool story bro.

Nevermind, I dont want you anymore.

APOC (863|259) K28...........1,753......mylrea [[SN]].........king sean04 [~FOE~]........2009-08-22 17:29:57
Tyndaris (264|289) K22.......2,080......king sean04...........Sir Maekoul [-UNP-]...........2009-06-13 22:12:49

That is from your prized w35 account. You were rimmed in start up and your apart of a tribe that has 115 members. Everything you have said in this thread is now invalid. I was right about you :)

King Sean04

nevermind, i dont want you anymore.
good because i wouldn't want you to lead :icon_wink:

apoc (863|259) k28...........1,753......mylrea [[sn]].........king sean04 [~foe~]........2009-08-22 17:29:57
tyndaris (264|289) k22.......2,080......king sean04...........sir maekoul [-unp-]...........2009-06-13 22:12:49

don't see any relation to w58

that is from your prized w35 account. You were rimmed in start up and your apart of a tribe that has 115 members.

again no relation to w58

everything you have said in this thread is now invalid.

i don't see how it could be invalid :icon_rolleyes:

i was right about you :)

i don't even want to know...

bold

DeletedUser

1. You type way too much

2. mass recruitment? Um, no. Mass recruitment is defined as inviting anyone that accepts. If I wanted to mass recruit I would make a family tribe. Are you apart of a family tribe?

3. The reason why we have smaller players is because WE ARE ON THE RIM. Players start out with 126 points, not 12,600.

4. Another reason for inviting small players is their location. Everyone knows recruiting people is mainly based off of location. Every member should have room to grow and nobody should be cut off from future growth.

5. Our ranking is that much better because we are on the rim. Basically our top 15 players give us 90% of our points. Where would your tribe be with only 15 players?

6. The idea of starting earlier is that older players had more time to grow than us. Its sad that some of these "experienced players" on the externals have had horrible growth. In a month or so we will be passing core players up. That also comes down to core hugging. If the core hugs their players wont grow. That is why the rim always catches up :icon_cool:

1. Yes, absolutely.

2. Your tribe has hit the 40 player mark. Few other highly ranked tribes appear to have hit this mark. It is a reasonable inference that you have not been particularly discerning in your recruitment.

3. Actually the rim starts players a little higher than it starts the initial core players. The initial core players start with basically nothing. Later starts have a small boost. You're welcome to have smaller players on the rim but this is in response to your boasts about how your membership is outgrowing people. Why are you now arguing that they are small players?

4. I agree with the result you desire but nothing prevents a tribe from recruiting large players for a similar effect. You need only pick them carefully to give them space to grow. This can be done regardless of the size.

5. My tribe has 16 total players. One of whom just restarted and is at only about 1000 points. We are ranked 19 in the world.

6. I agree completely.

DeletedUser

You're welcome to have smaller players on the rim but this is in response to your boasts about how your membership is outgrowing people. Why are you now arguing that they are small players?

My 15x15 is still not filled up infact i can't even farm all as there are still players with bp. still point wise i have hit top 10% of the server and OD wise probably within top 20%. yes we are not outgrowing others :icon_rolleyes: .

5. My tribe has 16 total players. One of whom just restarted and is at only about 1000 points. We are ranked 19 in the world.

that's probably because of top 2-3 players, drop them and my guess is that the tribe will drop 8-10 places . just a matter of time before they leave and join better tribe.
ps: havn't bothered to look at rankings who is rank 19 just a guess :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You seem to be on every thread trying to flame someone. You trying to take rawr modes job?

I know king sean very well :icon_idea:

I like the guy and have got along with him, it wasnt a flame (may have seen like that to you) but im sure king sean knew it wasnt and it was a laugh. He knows the things i said about him and 35 were a contadiction of my flame, thats how he saw the humour. How about understand a situation before putting down some rambles that you dont even know what your talking about. Just a thought :icon_redface:

How can i take Rawrs job? The guy never leaves and i pop in here and there, so that is something that is humanly impossible.

DeletedUser

2. Your tribe has hit the 40 player mark. Few other highly ranked tribes appear to have hit this mark. It is a reasonable inference that you have not been particularly discerning in your recruitment.

You still fail to see where Im coming from. The core has been in this world for what, 3 months now? When k's become more mature less and less players survive. I looked at everyones tribe changes and I noticed there was a lot of hopping between the past top tribes. Just because your tribe has 19 members now doesnt mean your last tribe had 19 members. If you want to be cool and say your tribe had half of the tribal max you need to start the world that way and end that way. I doubt your tribes have always been 19 members.

3. Actually the rim starts players a little higher than it starts the initial core players. The initial core players start with basically nothing. Later starts have a small boost. You're welcome to have smaller players on the rim but this is in response to your boasts about how your membership is outgrowing people. Why are you now arguing that they are small players?

I started with 126 points in late September with a lot of my tribemates. The top half of my tribe is passing core players like nothing. The people we are passing are probably not quality but none the less, it is true.

4. I agree with the result you desire but nothing prevents a tribe from recruiting large players for a similar effect. You need only pick them carefully to give them space to grow. This can be done regardless of the size.

This is my first time playing on the rim and I noticed very quickly that skill is hard to come by. Its almost assumed that every player out here is a noob. When I first started inviting people I would get the most dominate player in each area I wanted to cover. That is how all recruitment is done. I gave each person an equal chance to grow and now we are at our current state. Natural Selection will take over soon....

Achilles answered this the best.

DeletedUser

You still fail to see where Im coming from. The core has been in this world for what, 3 months now? When k's become more mature less and less players survive. I looked at everyones tribe changes and I noticed there was a lot of hopping between the past top tribes. Just because your tribe has 19 members now doesnt mean your last tribe had 19 members. If you want to be cool and say your tribe had half of the tribal max you need to start the world that way and end that way. I doubt your tribes have always been 19 members.

I started with 126 points in late September with a lot of my tribemates. The top half of my tribe is passing core players like nothing. The people we are passing are probably not quality but none the less, it is true.

This is my first time playing on the rim and I noticed very quickly that skill is hard to come by. Its almost assumed that every player out here is a noob. When I first started inviting people I would get the most dominate player in each area I wanted to cover. That is how all recruitment is done. I gave each person an equal chance to grow and now we are at our current state. Natural Selection will take over soon....

Achilles answered this the best.

+1

I also note that the tribes on the rim are smaller then that of D3th which started very much at the same time. So in comparision there are doing better then all those tribes, which is the only fair reflection you can use.

DeletedUser

You're doing better than other rim tribes. Yes. Not arguing there.

My own tribe started with two. We have grown slowly but steadily in membership. We have not had a single member leave to another tribe. Kopera was an old friend we added out of habit but who wasn't even in our area. Another departure stopped playing but is still occasionally active in our Skype. I don't have a previous tribe. I concur with your observation with regard to most of the world. Our tribe is an anomaly which is why I have a strong base to speak from.

The 126 point thing. *shrugs* I guess I ran into a different experience for some reason. It was a minor point anyway.

It's odd that you have the impression people think all rim players are noobs. 52 is rather towards the rim itself and I know for a fact there are several experienced players out there. Maybe this is a perception I have simply not run into.

Achilles has a viable answer but it is based on some faulty assumptions. Yes, our top three have about 700k points which is about half the tribal total. Given that two of us have been together through several worlds and are close personal friends I doubt either of us is going anywhere. Our third is a good guy who we are getting to know and I see no evidence of discontent. We have worked to teach and support our newer players so that they are growing strongly and have a solid base to work from as the world continues. We firmly believe in building a strong tribal community instead of pulling point players to make rankings. Frankly it surprised me when we hit top 20 because I hadn't really been keeping track.

As far as individual growth. I've never disputed that. Simple the flawed presentation of such. Your members *are* certainly growing faster than a lot of players. But as noted there are plenty of players you are not outgrowing. Statistics can be used to show all kinds of things given the correct sampling.

netjakdim

HMMM your own built in basher that is a novel idea have them in your tribe instead of as allies.

Brancian

This is my first time playing on the rim and I noticed very quickly that skill is hard to come by. Its almost assumed that every player out here is a noob.

Yes, tell me about it :icon_sad:

Granted it was kind of cocky, but no reply is still just rude:

besam on 08.11. at 15:29
Couldnt help seeing your PnP on the externals.

Well, i see you got a friend close by me. Im looking for a tribe, and your tribe isnt exactly crowded here. So i figured, why not try you guys out.

I was thinking of making WrabbEye a noble target, but i guess i could use a friend here.

So the big question is.... DO YOU WANT ME?

Regards
besam

besam on 08.11. at 19:17
I guess /ignore is a response too.

Well thanks for opening the mail tho :)

netjakdim

Please you did not even give him 4 hours you know most of the noobs only check in twice a day.

DeletedUser

HMMM your own built in basher that is a novel idea have them in your tribe instead of as allies.

Yeah, it would be really handy but he was never supposed to be that small. He's a good troop builder with somewhat limited time. We botched up "restart with tribe" and he was stuck out in the middle of nowhere until we arranged to have someone noble him out after letting him grow a bit. So he's had to do two "restart with" just to get over near us.

I have high hopes for him once he's back on his feet. :)

And allies? I don't think we've ever had one of those.

netjakdim

ALLIES bah who needs them it only limits your available targets. :D

DeletedUser

You're doing better than other rim tribes. Yes. Not arguing there.

My own tribe started with two. We have grown slowly but steadily in membership. We have not had a single member leave to another tribe. Kopera was an old friend we added out of habit but who wasn't even in our area. Another departure stopped playing but is still occasionally active in our Skype. I don't have a previous tribe. I concur with your observation with regard to most of the world. Our tribe is an anomaly which is why I have a strong base to speak from.

The 126 point thing. *shrugs* I guess I ran into a different experience for some reason. It was a minor point anyway.

It's odd that you have the impression people think all rim players are noobs. 52 is rather towards the rim itself and I know for a fact there are several experienced players out there. Maybe this is a perception I have simply not run into.

Achilles has a viable answer but it is based on some faulty assumptions. Yes, our top three have about 700k points which is about half the tribal total. Given that two of us have been together through several worlds and are close personal friends I doubt either of us is going anywhere. Our third is a good guy who we are getting to know and I see no evidence of discontent. We have worked to teach and support our newer players so that they are growing strongly and have a solid base to work from as the world continues. We firmly believe in building a strong tribal community instead of pulling point players to make rankings. Frankly it surprised me when we hit top 20 because I hadn't really been keeping track.

I think we kind of agree on the same things now.

As far as individual growth. I've never disputed that. Simple the flawed presentation of such. Your members *are* certainly growing faster than a lot of players. But as noted there are plenty of players you are not outgrowing. Statistics can be used to show all kinds of things given the correct sampling.

For this, there are a few we arent out growing but that has to do with size. The bigger you are the faster you grow :)

Please you did not even give him 4 hours you know most of the noobs only check in twice a day.

Most people want a response once I open the mail :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

honestly there is no competition on the RIM as is, so just because you are good on the RIM doesn't make you a god or a good player imo. :icon_rolleyes:

just means you had a really late start or your scared of competetion or you got rimmed the first time around lols

DeletedUser

honestly there is no competition on the RIM as is, so just because you are good on the RIM doesn't make you a god or a good player imo. :icon_rolleyes:

There is truth to this post but also some negatives. During start up on the rim there isnt much competition but mid to late game there is a lot. The core always pushes outwards and the rim always pushes inwards. To say the rim never has any competition is false. I could say after start up the core has no competition considering most people world hop. Getting those barbs and internals sure is a hard thing to do :p

just means you had a really late start or your scared of competetion or you got rimmed the first time around lols

I started late :) I dont know what everyone elses reason is though.... There is no way im scared of competition and I've never been rimmed :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

There is truth to this post but also some negatives. During start up on the rim there isnt much competition but mid to late game there is a lot. The core always pushes outwards and the rim always pushes inwards. To say the rim never has any competition is false. I could say after start up the core has no competition considering most people world hop. Getting those barbs and internals sure is a hard thing to do :p

yes but the core is more competetive at start up, the only players that tend to world hop are the one's that have been rimmed or are going to be lol.

seeing as being on the rim is some form of a safety net then being in the core where you have to look under every rock, cranny and what not for a spike, or the fact you have to backtime and snipe among being lucky to not be cleared by a nuke. :lol:

so honestly this stage of the game a rim tribe to me is nothing. however on the contrary yes later on the rim do push inwards and the core push outwards but thats along ways off, so we wont know for awhile.

pudge.d.butcher

starkiller is back to TW ? o.0

having second thoughts to re start TW again..

pudge.d.butcher

@ Rawr, if you donot know the history of the person and his tribe, you should refrain from making a comment. True, they are nothings now, but that is bound to change sooner than later

Status
Not open for further replies.