The Only Thing Certain is D3th

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

@ Rawr, if you donot know the history of the person and his tribe, you should refrain from making a comment. True, they are nothings now, but that is bound to change sooner than later

lol and yet i've heard that before and yet that still hasn't stopped me before.

none the less i have my opinon's on them now, doesn't mean later on i can't think differently. after all it's and outside observation.

everybody knows the rim is easier. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

honestly there is no competition on the RIM as is, so just because you are good on the RIM doesn't make you a god or a good player imo. :icon_rolleyes:

just means you had a really late start or your scared of competetion or you got rimmed the first time around lols

Ahhhh the prodigal I know all :icon_neutral:

More competition in the core and scared of being rimmed. Thats why you have tribe hopped your own way to safety, begged for support from everyone around you. Then getting your points from alot of inactives or ex tribemates who prolly just gave you them aswell.

Yup i know where my money is if you asked who is more scared of competition and getting rimmed.

Damn why do they make worlds where nubs can get 250+ so they can think they are God at TW and sit on there high chair oops sorry high horse and think they can judge others who have accomplised more on 1 world then the nub has accomplised in the last that many years.

/blocks Rawr and his pitiful reasons of why he is teh bestest and no1 can ever be as good as him he has 500k - now he is Elite like other vets :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Ahhhh the prodigal I know all :icon_neutral:

More competition in the core and scared of being rimmed. Thats why you have tribe hopped your own way to safety, begged for support from everyone around you. Then getting your points from alot of inactives or ex tribemates who prolly just gave you them aswell.

Yup i know where my money is if you asked who is more scared of competition and getting rimmed.

Damn why do they make worlds where nubs can get 250+ so they can think they are God at TW and sit on there high chair oops sorry high horse and think they can judge others who have accomplised more on 1 world then the nub has accomplised in the last that many years.

/blocks Rawr and his pitiful reasons of why he is teh bestest and no1 can ever be as good as him he has 500k - now he is Elite like other vets :icon_eek:

actually not even worth of a response tbh. this is the only thing you get im afraid. enjoy

you probably should find new material, using the same ol shit is unbecoming, especially who hides behind an alias like a little girly. now whose hugging? <3

oh and me and my rocking horse are doing just fine buddy boy, yeeee haw!

DeletedUser

actually not even worth of a response tbh. this is the only thing you get im afraid. enjoy

you probably should find new material, using the same ol shit is unbecoming, especially who hides behind an alias like a little girly. now whose hugging? <3

oh and me and my rocking horse are doing just fine buddy boy, yeeee haw!

Well i have not blocked you, but as soon as i type this reply it is on the to-do list next.

Can i confirm your calling me a HUGGER for using an alias :icon_razz:. Makes little sence, especially when the great Rawr begs for support and he calls it "part of the game" or "a smart move"

Bearing that in mind, im pretty much still building my account (going well thanks for asking) so why on earth would i tell you? Sup you wanna try and noble me now so you have the biggest edge you can while all ur nubs stack you :lol: - Why would i tell you this when i can use the element of surprise and noble close to ur location and you have no clue who i am.

Evens the playing field for when i start moving in your back garden, so you have little time to call in all that nub support and force you to face me 1 v 1 and then lets see how you get on.

Oh im around, im ALL AROUND the question is will you workout the clues before i get to you and have a good account under my control :icon_evil:

Next time you will see me address you is via incoming, named IM HERE FOR YOU

DeletedUser

Well i have not blocked you, but as soon as i type this reply it is on the to-do list next.

Can i confirm your calling me a HUGGER for using an alias :icon_razz:. Makes little sence, especially when the great Rawr begs for support and he calls it "part of the game" or "a smart move"

Bearing that in mind, im pretty much still building my account (going well thanks for asking) so why on earth would i tell you? Sup you wanna try and noble me now so you have the biggest edge you can while all ur nubs stack you :lol: - Why would i tell you this when i can use the element of surprise and noble close to ur location and you have no clue who i am.

Evens the playing field for when i start moving in your back garden, so you have little time to call in all that nub support and force you to face me 1 v 1 and then lets see how you get on.

Oh im around, im ALL AROUND the question is will you workout the clues before i get to you and have a good account under my control :icon_evil:

Next time you will see me address you is via incoming, named IM HERE FOR YOU

lol i didn't beg for support, i was already stacked days in advance when the mass mail went out, just wanted to see if it would actually work. 'it did work, did it not' so calling it a bad move is irrevelent lol.

hiding behind and alia's whilst trying to criticize another one's game is a form of hugging as you are scared of the end result of running your mouth. hmm how do i put this where i come from it makes you a little female something something. lol atleast when i flame, im all out there with it, i dont hide behind name's and alia's. that's just being a punk and a chump lol

trust assured my account is under control, dont you worry about me cupcake lol. none the less i dont care who you are and i honestly dont care if you noble near me. honestly im bored as hell, im actually looking for somebody to fight. so bring it on cupcake :icon_cool:

DeletedUser44759

What a world I've missed here, plenty of folks from my 2 favourites, W22./24, good to see you back star, reckon you'll surprise a few folks here too......

DeletedUser

Asta Lapasta Keep recruiting close to Honor :D

654 Asta Lapasta 52.439 9 5827

oh, nice to have you here. you are to miliseconds of getting rimmed, dont worry :lol:

about starkiller, he is a good player... when i was at his point of growing, he haved 300 points. now he have 80k and i have 160k. i know ive been a lot inactive that time, but he growed well. even for beeing a rim player in this world.

DeletedUser

Looking again Starkiller has near 100k

And at Asta, dont you mean HONOR recruiting near D3th ;) thats how i see it from tribe changes etc not the other way round. But HONOR (i say sarcastic) just had a player barb due to cheating..Tut...Tut....Tut, little HONOR there.

DeletedUser

654 Asta Lapasta 52.439 9 5827

oh, nice to have you here. you are to miliseconds of getting rimmed, dont worry :lol:

about starkiller, he is a good player... when i was at his point of growing, he haved 300 points. now he have 80k and i have 160k. i know ive been a lot inactive that time, but he growed well. even for beeing a rim player in this world.

Thank you for the kind words!

If people dont hurry up and noble me I will eventually be top 20!

Rim is kind of boring though :/ Just turtles

DeletedUser

o_O

star's back and leading, and I wasn't invited?

darkan is a mod, and Im not banned? :icon_wink:

Haha im joking. But seriously, I lost everyone's skype addy's. When I came back I had over 800 contacts. I thought it would be smarter to delete them all and start over.... I was wrong :(

Please message me on there so I can have it again.

DeletedUser

Just a little update.

We declared war on ~NDR~ and then HONOR declared war on us.

Looks like we shall be having fun for a long time :)

G10NK

=Starkiller= is flame-proof, nuke proof and idiot-proof. Just saying :D

Status
Not open for further replies.