The pictures of w59's players

• Thread starter Executive Transvestite
  • Start date

DeletedUser96141

I wanted to share a picture, this thread looks like a good place.

This is the Map of Ethan II, and Laser dance of PITA. Look how the villages are place. I really liked the placement of them, i think they planned it that way, since they are a bit isolated from their tribe and have to work togather.

en59

WRONG PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xshah seriously read the topic first, see some posts then see if you have to post that bs here or not -.-

RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DeletedUser

I believe he already got the point... Relax Reza, be nice to people :)

Deleted User - 4669627

for the love of God, nobody else quote it at least, unless you are using spoilers, that map is HUGE!

:icon_eek:

shahz, put your map in a spoiler and post it to the user made maps, then delete it from here
you might want to crop it before you post it, that map could be half the size and still show everything :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

what you guys expect, shazad did it. he is never within the bubble lolz

DeletedUser

Ok since people want to keep trying to blow me off, lets get down to business. I am Scrappy and this is my pic

[spoil]
1024.jpg
[/spoil]

Now I have seen alot of trolls trying to tell me to get out of threads or whatever, I do them for a reason HELLO ANYONE HOME.

I do play on this world and i am in the NW, thats all you are getting from me. You'd be suprised what i see and know, even my own tribe thinks its funny the things i do.

Happy New Year