The pictures of w59's players

• Thread starter Executive Transvestite
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Could care less about the materialistic life style he now has, I just dislike him because I can't stand his singing. It's one of the very few singers I can never stand! Also another is that chick that sings Friday :|

Oh, just jealous...:icon_eek:
If you cant stand then dont listen :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh, just jealous...:icon_eek:
If you cant stand then dont listen :lol:
If I hear them playing on the local radio station, I change the channel... if I hear it on someones iPod/MP3 player... I avoid them as much as possible.
I'm far from jealous for one obvious reason, I can't sing for a bucket of fish and I don't plan to start learning to sing either. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

There are many more worse singers then him but the fact that you hate just him (and Rebecca Black) is because you are jealous and you try to be like everyone else.

DeletedUser

There are many more worse singers then him but the fact that you hate just him (and Rebecca Black) is because you are jealous and you try to be like everyone else.
How sorely mistaken you are of that one Vic, if I was to be like everyone else wouldn't I be their fanboy?
I don't just "hate" them, however those two spring to mind in the matter of this current discussion thanks to them being close in age and thus being given songs that they really wouldn't know what they're about (just yet). If you want me too, I can name countless more that I supposedly "hate" or would you rather continue to flame me for your own misconception of my thoughts?

DeletedUser

Why hate popular people, just support them and let others love the music. :p

DeletedUser

How sorely mistaken you are of that one Vic, if I was to be like everyone else wouldn't I be their fanboy?
I don't just "hate" them, however those two spring to mind in the matter of this current discussion thanks to them being close in age and thus being given songs that they really wouldn't know what they're about (just yet). If you want me too, I can name countless more that I supposedly "hate" or would you rather continue to flame me for your own misconception of my thoughts?

Hmm nope, im not mistaken... You obv hate him because you dont say "Just in B needs to die..." to everyone :/
You are like everyone else on the internet which means that you are not a fanboy, a hater more likely.

and i would like you to give me more reasons why because the one you gave was not good at all (hes 17, not 5)

DeletedUser

Why everyone hates people who are loved by people? This is what i hate, if your popular, successful and you have everything you have the most number of haters. But those people who don't have the talent and don't deserve they have the support and fans. Sad about this.

DeletedUser

Hmm nope, im not mistaken... You obv hate him because you dont say "Just in B needs to die..." to everyone :/
You are like everyone else on the internet which means that you are not a fanboy, a hater more likely.

and i would like you to give me more reasons why because the one you gave was not good at all (hes 17, not 5)
When he first sung "Baby, baby, baby" he was a 14 yo kid that was singing about a relationship that he never had, yes?
I say "he needs to die in a hole with Dani Shay beating him at his own song" because she sings it better. She looks exactly like his twin, albeit she's 22 and of course a female.
I also say "you need to die" to my best friends because it's a dig at them, it's not personal. It just seems that it is, to those outside of understanding who I actually am.

Now as for Trisha, no matter where you are in the World, you are bound to find someone that is the polar opposite of who you are about something that you enjoy and love. For me at this time, it's JB, good singer, just not my cup-of-tea (so to speak).

DeletedUser

wow, i had never heard of your country, but what a beautiful place and such a unique city

[spoil]
800px-Male-total.jpg
[/spoil]

Really? I just see a window. someone must really like windows.

DeletedUser

I fear that camera's will steal my soul if i take a picture of myself. Therefore i avoid all forms of photography, if possible.

DeletedUser

jbeibs needs to die not because he cant sing but because of how detrimental his singing is to the music market. people like him should never be famous. people who cant write their own music, who need autotuning, etc, get away with it because they have money. many better musicians and singers and bands cant make it because people like him do, people that dont deserve it. Ive done my research and i know for one that my weed smoking friends and i are better at music than the garbage that plays on the radio these days, and that girl really is the tip of the crappy music iceberg that current generations are inclined to listen to, by peer pressure and artificial growth hormones in milk.
anyways. id post a picture but nobody is allowed to see god.

DeletedUser

jbeibs needs to die not because he cant sing but because of how detrimental his singing is to the music market. people like him should never be famous. people who cant write their own music, who need autotuning, etc, get away with it because they have money. many better musicians and singers and bands cant make it because people like him do, people that dont deserve it. Ive done my research and i know for one that my weed smoking friends and i are better at music than the garbage that plays on the radio these days, and that girl really is the tip of the crappy music iceberg that current generations are inclined to listen to, by peer pressure and artificial growth hormones in milk.
anyways. id post a picture but nobody is allowed to see god.

WHAT??? :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Clearly Norman here is somehow behind flooding this beautiful topic of mine with The-Singer-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named.

DeletedUser92094

WhatTheHell made you think this is the place to put it. -_____________-