The Pillow Biters

DeletedUser

No truth or proof needed because you've got it all planned out and concocted just the way you want it I'm sure..

It's just so funny to watch you squirm.
I'm sure TBP will have a blast with that... I know we certainly did; many times over.

Well, I suppose that if you think this false propaganda worked for -JG- that you're gonna try to follow in their footsteps huh. If that's that case we'll start preparing for TBP's victory celebration. If you don't learn from your own lessons you should surely learn from the lessons of others.

Funny how you weaseled into AF for the take over;
kinda of reminds me of someone else I know of (*Hmmmm... makes me wonder if you two are in cahoots together).
Maybe trying to bring down every tribe you join from the inside out is some sort of sick little joy the two of you get.

Good thing LIFE is choosy about who or what we bring into the tribe.
(I hope the rest of AF know what they've gotten themselves into.)

Unless people know someones complete history (and not the lies they tell) then you should be very leary as to whom you allow into your leadership positions.

ancient13

Really u add Intel that TBP was going to attack AF when we are on the other side of the world and we were going to attack AF let me see we were fighting LIFE real next to us were we got several K's and we were going to make another enemy that is on the other side of the world...

it was easy to say well we going to try and clean the easy targets

Ofc u need to prove what u say or else everyone comes here say whatever they want.

DeletedUser

the only reason why you don't want to prove what are saying is because you can't, it is as simple as that and just admit it.

if you state something and no one believes it then you do need to prove it since you are a duke of AF. what do we have to think now about AF? the leaders are all a bunch of lairs? this is how i see it anyway..
the only reason that i can think of right now why you are saying that we started all this is so that you could convince your members to attack TBP. and i am pretty sure that is the case, but ofc you're not going to admit that i know :icon_cool:

it seems TBP is not the only one saying you are making things up.. hmm strange..

DeletedUser

I support all those above.

I do not believe you greenmonsta as TBP would not need more enemies in my opinion, LIFE is enough. With no proof no one is gonna believe you.

greenmonsta

the only reason why you don't want to prove what are saying is because you can't, it is as simple as that and just admit it.

if you state something and no one believes it then you do need to prove it since you are a duke of AF. what do we have to think now about AF? the leaders are all a bunch of lairs? this is how i see it anyway..
the only reason that i can think of right now why you are saying that we started all this is so that you could convince your members to attack TBP. and i am pretty sure that is the case, but ofc you're not going to admit that i know :icon_cool:

it seems TBP is not the only one saying you are making things up.. hmm strange..

Basically I'm fed up of having to "prove" everything. Our members do not need to be given a reason to attack. I don't care what you think or want, I will not reveal info when I do not need to. You are welcome to think we are lying, carry on with your conspiracy theories. We will just carry on nobling you :)

What should you think of AF? We are fighting LIFE, TBP and K-W and winning overall. You should be afraid.

All I care about is keeping AF running, having fun and making sure the members of AF have fun as well. We love war, AF players live for war. I gave them war.

Bottom line is:
Demand proof all you want, believe what you want. We really don't give a rats tail. We, as a tribe, have no need to prove anything to anyone. We know what we are, we know how good/bad we are.

DeletedUser

First of all i wasent talking to you demii.

secondly Mr Adg should check hes own tribe before stating "believe you",as VX isnt any better to tell the "truth".

AF are not makeing alliances just to cover their asses like VX is doing,so mind your own bussiness before you talk about other tribes,since VX becoming a strong force now.

DeletedUser

First of all i wasent talking to you demii

This is a public forum, I can reply back to who ever i want, deal with it.

However you should feel happy that I'm giving you all of this free attention, you seem to lack a lot of it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

O'boy,a new one.

There you got some free attention too as you seem to lack of it:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

There you got some free attention too as you seem to lack of it:icon_biggrin:

How original... :icon_rolleyes:

Your learning really quick, but maybe next time you can think of something different, then again...maybe not. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Pit, Demii is only speaking the truth, and trying to get Greenmonsta to do the same; which is obviously impossible for him to do since he has an avid history of lies; so I really don't expect that to change, but like I said, it is 'fun to watch him squirm' specially knowing that he's stuck in the corner with his lies that he can't prove because they simply don't exist.

DeletedUser

Basically I'm fed up of having to "prove" everything. Our members do not need to be given a reason to attack. I don't care what you think or want, I will not reveal info when I do not need to. You are welcome to think we are lying, carry on with your conspiracy theories. We will just carry on nobling you :)

What should you think of AF? We are fighting LIFE, TBP and K-W and winning overall. You should be afraid.

All I care about is keeping AF running, having fun and making sure the members of AF have fun as well. We love war, AF players live for war. I gave them war.

Bottom line is:
Demand proof all you want, believe what you want. We really don't give a rats tail. We, as a tribe, have no need to prove anything to anyone. We know what we are, we know how good/bad we are.

you obviously did not think this true when you started to say TBP started it

you say " We really don't give a rats tail ". then why did you started to say TBP started the war? if you and the rest of AF doesn't care a rats tail what we, de rest of the of the world, think then you wouldn't have said anything. so there you got it, you do care what we think :)

yes indeed like you say, you gave your members war whit what ever means necessary.

oww and one more thing i am so scared.

DeletedUser

Basically I'm fed up of having to "prove" everything. Our members do not need to be given a reason to attack.

You're not fed up with having to prove things, because you haven't proved ANYTHING. You're fed up with thinking up yet another lie, and trying to keep them all straight. Sooner or later you'll contradict yourself, or slip up; you always do, and now the pressure is on, because we are ALL watching you . :lol:

Anyhow, no one is debating that your members need "a reason to attack".
This is a war game, we fully expect you to do so.

I'm sure that I'm not saying anything that you don't already know, since you are instilling every effort to divert the facts so that you can crawl back into your hole undetected. Well... that's just not gonna happen.

You are making a LOT of enemies with all the lies that you tell, and I'm afraid it's a little too late for you, and those who remain under the much tarnished name of AF. You've ridiculed your entire tribe, and made an absolute mockery of yourselves. Honestly, It's just really, really sad. :icon_sad:

You claim that one tribe or another asked for this, or asked for that which is ridiculous because most of these people have no problem admitting what they do; as most of us are proud of our actions. You see... we have this little thing called "HONOR". You should seriously check it out it.

Even lieing about your history which most people already know about, Just makes things even worse.
What do all your shenanigans prove? and what are you trying to gain by it?
Even your own tribe mates can't trust you.

I'm sure you're trying to build your propaganda, but it would work much better for you if it had any sort of factual basis, and if it worked in your favor. How many years must you keep crashing, burning, and learning your lessons until you finally figure it all out?

Well it's your flea bed, you made it, and all you AFers are now lying in it.
I sure hope TBP remembers to take along the Ridex when they take over your villages. :axemen:

Last edited by a moderator:

greenmonsta

lol jinzee. tl;dr.

I have backed up EVERYTHING I have said with proof. You are just too blinded by your jealousy of me to see reason.

There are some things I am unable to provide proof for due to the need to keep certain details within AF only. As a duke you should understand this. I have seen exactly 0 proof from you to back up ANY of your wild claims about LIFE.

I shall read the forums, I shall post occasionaly. But if I do not post proof then do not ask, because I will not be providing it due to the reasons specified above.

PS: when is the last time I expressed an interest in making friends in this game? It's a war game and I'm here to make enemies. Always have been. If I wanted to make friends I would have joined LIFE at the start :) You have to be the brokenest broken record ever since you only have that one argument, and even that is bullplop :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hmmmm... jealous? of what? Yet, another absurd lie from you; typical diversion.

As a Duke I understand the need to have honor, and not ridicule my tribe with fictitious scenarios on the public forum. Or make attempts to degrade the tribes that have proven their worth, and are going to bring you down off your imaginary stool.

I don't see that any tribes here are making any unfounded claims besides your own, or rather you advocating for them.

Again, you "don't post proof", because you don't have any.

Too bad you have no interest in making friends because there are some great people here who are very friend worthy, and trust worthy; Maybe that's one of your dilemmas, you can't even make friends with your own tribe mates; sad.

greenmonsta

Too bad you have no interest in making friends because there are some great people here who are very friend worthy, and trust worthy; Maybe that's one of your dilemmas, you can't even make friends with your own tribe mates; sad.

Where did I say that I can't make friends? I said that I had no interest in making friends as this was a war game. Some players have earned my respect and friendship, I do not make friends with anyone and everyone, unlike some.

DeletedUser

i think i stick on what GM said,and you should know he is telling the truth now Jinzee.:icon_rolleyes:

You make "friends" with individual players to keep them away from you,its difference how you make diplomacy and "diplomatical" friendship with players so your tribe wont be attacked.

DeletedUser

i think i stick on what GM said,and you should know he is telling the truth now Jinzee.:icon_rolleyes:

You make "friends" with individual players to keep them away from you,its difference how you make diplomacy and "diplomatical" friendship with players so your tribe wont be attacked.

How is his diversion any indication of him telling the truth about anything?
This wasn't about his ability to make friends; besides I disagree with him, and his contradictions. Lol...I think he should prove it.

greenmonsta

How is his diversion any indication of him telling the truth about anything?
This wasn't about his ability to make friends; besides I disagree with him, and his contradictions. Lol...I think he should prove it.

Diversion this was not. I was only answering the part of your post worth answering, as I have repeatedly replied and disproved your same 3 accusations time and time again.