Side 2: 542
Difference: 452

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 882,472
Side 2: 5,293,765
Difference: 4,411,293

image.php

From the above stats , seems that ABRAMS took the half of TBP villages.
Good job ABRAMS !!!!

DeletedUser

We declared because we had intel that TBP was planning attacks on us. Obviously we interrupted you before you could finish planning. There is also the fact that you recruited members inside AF territory. We don't like trespassers, so we have to get rid of you :)

No obviously your intel was wrong. The only reason TBP recruited those members, were to aid the efforts against LIFE. I don't know who tried to make you believe that players deep inside your core decided to join TBP, so that they could attack you, while the rest of TBP is literally located in the other end of the world. But if you honestly believe in such a story, you are more naive than the average. I think you should keep your conspiracy theories as theories. The only plans you interrupted were the attack plans on LIFE.

I understand that you were uneasy about players inside your core joining TBP, but is TBP to blame for being a more attractive tribe, even for players in your areas? AF has played their cards. I would say the decision to clean up your backyard is analogous to pissing in your pants to keep yourself warm. The game is on, we will see how it ends some time. I can just assure you, that it won't be nice and warm for long...

We have not once denied the fact that we are mainly clearing our backyard, so there is no need to provide evidence of this.

Good to hear, that you are not denying that. It is just, that avoiding the fact in every statistic and presentation we see from AF, can sometimes be very onesided. I am just trying to balance it out, by providing the other side of the story.

And the only reason we are not further ahead is because we don't have the nobles. I have cleared a good 50 or so villages more then I have currently nobled, and with more then 3/4 of my offence still intact. I just don't have the nobles to take villages faster.

Of course there are always reasons for things. Just like, the only reason TBP hasn't nobled more AF villages, is because they don't have 1000-2000 villages in their core waiting to be nobled.

greenmonsta

No obviously your intel was wrong. The only reason TBP recruited those members, were to aid the efforts against LIFE. I don't know who tried to make you believe that players deep inside your core decided to join TBP, so that they could attack you, while the rest of TBP is literally located in the other end of the world. But if you honestly believe in such a story, you are more naive than the average. I think you should keep your conspiracy theories as theories. The only plans you interrupted were the attack plans on LIFE.

I understand that you were uneasy about players inside your core joining TBP, but is TBP to blame for being a more attractive tribe, even for players in your areas? AF has played their cards. I would say the decision to clean up your backyard is analogous to pissing in your pants to keep yourself warm. The game is on, we will see how it ends some time. I can just assure you, that it won't be nice and warm for long...

Good to hear, that you are not denying that. It is just, that avoiding the fact in every statistic and presentation we see from AF, can sometimes be very onesided. I am just trying to balance it out, by providing the other side of the story.

Of course there are always reasons for things. Just like, the only reason TBP hasn't nobled more AF villages, is because they don't have 1000-2000 villages in their core waiting to be nobled.

Theres no point answering most of that as it's all opinion.

As for your last point, I was only responding to you saying we should have more conquers under our belt since we have so many of your villages in our core.

DeletedUser

Theres no point answering most of that as it's all opinion.

As for your last point, I was only responding to you saying we should have more conquers under our belt since we have so many of your villages in our core.

I don't remember saying that AF should have more conquers. At least I didn't mean to say anything in the direction. AF is doing a decent job cleaning up their backyard. But there is a long way from something decent, to something impressive.

greenmonsta

I don't remember saying that AF should have more conquers. At least I didn't mean to say anything in the direction. AF is doing a decent job cleaning up their backyard. But there is a long way from something decent, to something impressive.

When considering that TBP is managing 1/6th of AF conquers, even when the battle is inside AF core, I feel sorry for AF for the time, when the war starts for real and they are going to fight more than just what is caught in their core.

Thats what I was referring to. Doesn't matter anyway.

Can't wait for the real fight to begin :)

DeletedUser

Some interestong stats

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: abrams

Side 2:
Tribes: AF AF|G AF|M
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 1
Difference: 46

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 468,797
Side 2: 10,194
Difference: 458,603

image.php

Look at the continental rankings of K58 and then where the caps where, then go back and look where his total (war related) caps where in his last 2 major wars Life and BoSL and you'll see backyard wars are always easy and nothing to draw a conclusion from

DeletedUser

BG,that is still qonquer,any one would do the same,why travel 100hrs when you can do it with 5hrs or less,and have a good lead.
Thats independed play,or power play by a single player.

greenmonsta

Stats look sweet, right outta the gate. GO AF !!!

Looks like our little cheerleader has run away with her tail between her legs :) Hope you like the rim little friend!

My bad, quoted the wrong player.

DISREGARD THAT!! I xxxxxxxx!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Looks like our little cheerleader has run away with her tail between her legs :) Hope you like the rim little friend!

Maybe you can make a date and show her around your old stomping grounds? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I dont double and triple post every other hour so it seems i have run off in shame? HA !!!!

Seems Im not the one who should be ashamed!!!!! Those stats are pathetic

Side 1:
Tribes: AF AF|M AF|G
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TBP T.B.P! -TBP-
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,130
Side 2: 763
Difference: 367

image.php

Side 1: 349
Side 2: 49
Difference: 300

image.php

----------------------
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 319
Side 2: 241
Difference: 78

image.php

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 6
Difference: 85

image.php

--------------------
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 171
Side 2: 113
Difference: 58

image.php

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 3
Difference: 53

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, if you look at my sig ... you will see that it says W4 Apocalyptic Falax

So it would be safe to say Im pulling for AF since im a member.

DeletedUser

BG,that is still qonquer,any one would do the same,why travel 100hrs when you can do it with 5hrs or less,and have a good lead.
Thats independed play,or power play by a single player.

True that PIT but all i have to say look where it got JG :icon_wink:

waterdrinker

We declared because we had intel that TBP was planning attacks on us. Obviously we interrupted you before you could finish planning. There is also the fact that you recruited members inside AF territory. We don't like trespassers, so we have to get rid of you :)

Wait..what? I asked RCK for a NAP. Surely he shared this information with you?

DeletedUser

Well, if you look at my sig ... you will see that it says W4 Apocalyptic Falax

So it would be safe to say Im pulling for AF since im a member.

As Greenmonsta made an error quoting you I thought you were an spy for TBP.

But he edited his post, so yeah.