The proof that Eye claims doesnt exist......

DeletedUser87877

For many months now, Former members of WOH have claimed that Tdh played no part in the downfall of the wolves....after listening to the bashing of my tribe for many months, and now that the players involved except for me are gone from the game, i feel free to bring forth the evidence that yes....The Nap between Mod and Woh was planned to be broken and yes one of Tdh's spies in Woh was responsible for sending the attacks that broke the nap. For anyone that doesnt already know Mathias247 was an acting duke of Tdh while in Woh, shows how good there security was :icon_rolleyes:

Let me share with you W42, a copy of a skype conversation:

[SPOIL][2:57:21 PM] venator06: Hello! Please add me to your Contact list.
[2:57:21 PM] Daniel Beck: Daniel Beck has shared contact details with -VenatoR-.
[2:57:36 PM] Daniel Beck: Hello.
[2:57:46 PM] -VenatoR-: hi
[2:57:57 PM] -VenatoR-: firstly
[2:57:57 PM] -VenatoR-: nice to meet you
[2:58:01 PM] -VenatoR-: lol
[2:58:06 PM] Daniel Beck: weird, I thought it would display mathias247. not my real name haha :)
[2:58:27 PM] -VenatoR-: lol
[2:58:33 PM] Daniel Beck: Nice to meet you too bud. I hope you understand how difficult this is for me. If WOH were to find out I'm helping you. I'd be rimmed.
[2:58:45 PM] Daniel Beck: But, I hope this shows you my dedication to your cause.
[2:58:59 PM] -VenatoR-: yeah and you should know this is the end of WOH
[2:59:03 PM] Daniel Beck: WOH's days have been numbered for quite some time.
[2:59:21 PM] -VenatoR-: now, you want to kill WOH?
[2:59:35 PM] -VenatoR-: you can do it with a few fakes
[2:59:58 PM] Daniel Beck: I will be of any assitance that I can.
[3:00:06 PM] Daniel Beck: lol, you want me to attack modwar don't you.
[3:00:16 PM] -VenatoR-: look
[3:00:16 PM] -VenatoR-: you trusted me
[3:00:20 PM] -VenatoR-: so i'll do the same
[3:00:29 PM] Daniel Beck: Yes, I do trust you.
[3:00:34 PM] -VenatoR-: we arranged a huge attack onWOH
[3:00:44 PM] -VenatoR-: but woh has a deal with ModWar
[3:00:48 PM] -VenatoR-: so we have to break it
[3:01:01 PM] -VenatoR-: they are waiting for just a few fakes to show it as proof
[3:01:16 PM] -VenatoR-: and surely, they are guranteeing your safe
[3:01:34 PM] Daniel Beck: I see.
[3:01:48 PM] -VenatoR-: your safe is guarantied by them and me also
[3:02:14 PM] -VenatoR-: you have my word
[3:02:26 PM] Daniel Beck: Alright, I'm in. Like I said, I'm a professional. If you keep your end. I will keep mine.
[3:02:37 PM] -VenatoR-: great
[3:02:46 PM] -VenatoR-: then lets start to send them
[3:02:51 PM] -VenatoR-: give me a sec
[3:03:31 PM] Daniel Beck: Question, are you sure this is good to go by Modwar?
[3:03:40 PM] -VenatoR-: how?
[3:04:21 PM] Daniel Beck: I trust you I just wanna know that Modwar is on board completely with this idea.
[3:04:32 PM] -VenatoR-: of course
[3:04:44 PM] -VenatoR-: also
[3:04:49 PM] -VenatoR-: if you won't do this
[3:04:51 PM] Daniel Beck: ok, Send me targets via Tribal wars?
[3:04:59 PM] -VenatoR-: in 1 week
[3:05:03 PM] -VenatoR-: they will start
[3:05:06 PM] -VenatoR-: :D
[3:05:07 PM] -VenatoR-: wait a min
[3:05:08 PM] Daniel Beck: nice.
[3:05:22 PM] -VenatoR-: College Station
Evocablepanic
RagingPanda
[3:05:34 PM] -VenatoR-: just send at least 15-20 to them
[3:05:58 PM] Daniel Beck: per target? or total.
[3:06:17 PM] -VenatoR-: total
[3:06:20 PM] -VenatoR-: max 30
[3:06:28 PM] -VenatoR-: don't bother yourself too much
[3:06:28 PM] -VenatoR-: lol
[3:06:35 PM] Daniel Beck: haha. lol.
[3:06:49 PM] Daniel Beck: Alright man.
[3:07:03 PM] Daniel Beck: Let me know when I should get on and do it.
[3:07:26 PM] -VenatoR-: now
[3:07:31 PM] -VenatoR-: :D
[3:07:37 PM] -VenatoR-: they are waiting
[3:07:41 PM] Daniel Beck: Alright.
[3:15:28 PM] Daniel Beck: should I try to find a village that's somewhat close? most of them are like 100 hours away.
[3:15:40 PM] -VenatoR-: not matter
[3:15:51 PM] -VenatoR-: just send and take a screen shot
[3:15:52 PM] Daniel Beck: I could get them a report in like 5 hours. But most of the rams I'm sending are like 100-120 hours away
[3:15:54 PM] -VenatoR-: lol
[3:16:05 PM] -VenatoR-: no problem
[3:16:09 PM] -VenatoR-: just send them
[3:16:09 PM] Daniel Beck: they take a screen shot? or I do.
[3:16:12 PM] -VenatoR-: incomings are enough
[3:16:17 PM] Daniel Beck: Gotcha.
[3:16:18 PM] -VenatoR-: both
[3:16:27 PM] -VenatoR-: tbh, i want screenshot for us
[3:16:42 PM] -VenatoR-: that will be your and my guarantee ;)
[3:17:16 PM] Daniel Beck: Fair enough.
[3:17:22 PM] Daniel Beck: Well it's done.
[3:19:24 PM] Daniel Beck: Which window do you think I should take the screen shot? I've got a bunch of traffic going on right now. I can get a good screen shot later today of all the fakes. I have a bunch of farming units out right now.
[3:21:44 PM] -VenatoR-: just 3 screen shot
[3:21:57 PM] -VenatoR-: 1 attack to each of them
[3:22:33 PM] Daniel Beck: College has just messaged me saying, "Our tribes have NAP correct?"
[3:22:41 PM] -VenatoR-: yeah
[3:22:49 PM] -VenatoR-: write no
[3:22:50 PM] -VenatoR-: :D
[3:22:53 PM] Daniel Beck: Are you sure these guys are "Waiting"
[3:22:59 PM] -VenatoR-: they want to correct it
[3:23:03 PM] -VenatoR-: yeah
[3:23:15 PM] -VenatoR-: they just want to correct it
[3:23:20 PM] -VenatoR-: tell them
[3:23:32 PM] Daniel Beck: alright.... I'm trusting you though!
[3:23:33 PM] -VenatoR-: "i can't see your tribe in our diplomacy list"
[3:23:35 PM] Daniel Beck: :)
[3:23:40 PM] -VenatoR-: ;)
[3:24:58 PM] Daniel Beck: "I can't see your tribe in our diplomacy list. It says NAP=Noble All Players. Well that's what I'm doing."
[3:25:09 PM] -VenatoR-: greattttt
[3:25:11 PM] -VenatoR-: (party)
[3:25:46 PM] -VenatoR-: after it can you forward mails to me
[3:25:52 PM] -VenatoR-: i want to see it (rofl)
[3:28:42 PM] Daniel Beck: Sure.
[3:35:20 PM] -VenatoR-: you took screen shots?
[3:35:29 PM] -VenatoR-: theya re our life guarantees :D
[3:38:50 PM] Daniel Beck: working on it.
[3:43:54 PM] Daniel Beck: Alright I have four screen shots. Whats your e-mail address.
[3:44:10 PM] -VenatoR-: put them to this window
[3:44:16 PM] -VenatoR-: i can take them from there
[3:44:36 PM] *** Daniel Beck sent Screenshot 1.jpg ***
[3:44:56 PM] *** Daniel Beck sent screenshot 2.jpg ***
[3:45:01 PM] *** Daniel Beck sent Screenshot 3.jpg ***
[3:45:05 PM] *** Daniel Beck sent Screenshot 4.jpg ***
[3:45:30 PM] -VenatoR-: btw
[3:45:36 PM] -VenatoR-: you should divide your troop count,
[3:45:46 PM] -VenatoR-: don't produce just archers and hc
[3:45:51 PM] -VenatoR-: 2000 hc is good
[3:46:15 PM] -VenatoR-: but 3000 spear 3000 sw and 1500 or 2000 archer formation is more usefull
[3:46:27 PM] Daniel Beck: Alright. Thanks for the FYI.
[3:46:55 PM] Daniel Beck: I just know the AC has the same general defense as a sword. So I figured it was the best of both worlds.
[3:47:19 PM] -VenatoR-: if you calculate it as D power in calculater
[3:47:22 PM] -VenatoR-: yeah that is true
[3:47:43 PM] -VenatoR-: but if you count the morale and O formation which would hit that D
[3:47:54 PM] -VenatoR-: that is not working for every possibility
[3:48:18 PM] Daniel Beck: Agreed. I will change my D in the future :)
[3:48:33 PM] -VenatoR-: btw thanks for help
[3:48:41 PM] -VenatoR-: i'll inform you about recent events
[3:48:48 PM] -VenatoR-: don't delete me from skype
[3:48:49 PM] -VenatoR-: lol
[3:49:58 PM] Daniel Beck: Alright.
[3:50:15 PM] Daniel Beck: I don't really get on skype so if you e-mail me in game I can jump on.
[3:50:30 PM] -VenatoR-: oki i'll do it
[3:51:26 PM] Daniel Beck: BTW, do you know how quickly WOH is going to figure out what I did and start attacking me? I just want to be prepared so I don't lose a ton of villages.
[3:51:45 PM] -VenatoR-: hmm
[3:51:54 PM] -VenatoR-: not much but after they realized this
[3:52:07 PM] -VenatoR-: they will be toooooo busy
[3:52:18 PM] -VenatoR-: so i don't think they can do too much to you
[3:52:25 PM] -VenatoR-: but for sure you should prepare
[3:54:12 PM] Daniel Beck: Alright. I'll see what I can do. If you know anyone who could help me prepare, that would be nice.
[3:54:31 PM] Daniel Beck: I'll call in the favors that I can call in.
[3:54:53 PM] -VenatoR-: oki, if i can arrange south guys, i'll inform you
[3:56:32 PM] *** Daniel Beck sent Screenshot 5.jpg ***
[3:57:39 PM] Daniel Beck: There, that's the best one. It has attacks going to all three of them. and my name is the same name of the village. sorta. lol
[3:58:25 PM] Daniel Beck: Alrighty V. I'm going to go on my other computer. It's cooler in that room.
[3:59:08 PM] Daniel Beck: Do you think there may be a place in Hawk or Modwar for me in time?
[3:59:15 PM] -VenatoR-: oki, i'll keep you informed
[3:59:28 PM] Daniel Beck: Because, obviously WOH is going to hate me.
[3:59:35 PM] -VenatoR-: Hawk is just temporary mate :S
[3:59:52 PM] -VenatoR-: but for sure i'll work with Pamp and you
[4:00:08 PM] -VenatoR-: also i can take you while we are fighting against wOH
[4:00:48 PM] Daniel Beck: Alright. We'll see. Have a good one mate.
[4:01:53 PM] -VenatoR-: cya
[4:01:57 PM] -VenatoR-: (wave)
[4:31:18 PM] -VenatoR-: can you take a quick screen shot from tribes overview
[4:31:24 PM] -VenatoR-: which can show that NAP rule
[4:31:28 PM] -VenatoR-: quickly
[4:46:38 PM] Daniel Beck: too late. They changed it.
[4:46:58 PM] Daniel Beck: I told yah to send me mail in game.
[4:47:08 PM] -VenatoR-: lol nvm
[4:47:10 PM] -VenatoR-: it's oki
[4:47:15 PM] -VenatoR-: we got what we want
[4:47:18 PM] Daniel Beck: Sorry dude. I wish I would have gotten that.
[4:47:23 PM] Daniel Beck: Alright good.[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser87877

And yes to clear up any other misunderstanding, the mass exodus from Woh to Tdh of my "spies" was coordinated with mods launch time on Woh, there was no reason for them to stay any longer, there job was done...Woh was dead.

So for a tribe that had absolutely nothing to do with the wolves demise, i think we did ok....and i guess this clears up any rumors of us wanting to merge with them and also the question of why we wouldnt join them in their fight against mod :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser87877

Our goal at that point in time was to see to the demise of the wolves....looks like it got us exactly what we wanted, At that point in time, for reasons i wont go into here, it became a very personal fight to many of us and we were determined to stick around longer than they did. We accomplished that.

thebigt625

Our goal at that point in time was to see to the demise of the wolves....looks like it got us exactly what we wanted, At that point in time, for reasons i wont go into here, it became a very personal fight to many of us and we were determined to stick around longer than they did. We accomplished that.

Myopia FTW

DeletedUser75632

What a wonderful Christmas present you have presented the world with.

I will say it only only once. ModWar had no coordination or involvement with the declaration on W.O.H w/ TDH. ModWar has, and will always, go to war for ModWar's reasons. Nobody elses. Do not tarnish our name with slander.

Regardless. Creating an entire post for something irrelevant to current ongoings is feeble. Almost half a year ago. Oh hai Levi.

DeletedUser

Merry Christmas Phil

Funny post PamP, you fail, please quit

DeletedUser87877

Whether you were aware of it or not Phil, the conversation speaks for itself, and the only reason i brought it out, was because of the recent post yet again by Eye in the topic started to needlessly bash Tdh again. Anytime it is brought up, i will defend my tribe. To deny that their was coordination between Mod and Tdh is both untrue and unecessary, the fact remains that there was coordination between our two tribes in mod breaking the nap with woh, and that mod was aware of the players that i had in Woh. Do you honestly expect the world to believe that we just happened to move over every one of the players from tdh who were working in woh mere hours before you launched and that was just coincidence?

DeletedUser

For what it's worth, the only coordination shown was between tdh! and Ven, a known manipulator and to some people a liar as far as this world is concerned. You guys may have acted, but your actions were NOT in concert with Modwar.

That being said, we have been known to have itchy trigger fingers. :icon_twisted:

and just for the record once again.... [spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ModWar
Side 2:
Tribes: TDHUSA

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,152
Side 2: 62
Difference: 2,090

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20,268,412
Side 2: 604,633
Difference: 19,663,779

chart

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser87877

I will not call out the mod players involved in the coordination, they are still here and it is up to them to make themselves known or not.....

DeletedUser75632

PamP I do wish you had a very Merry Christmas. With that said:

There is no real need to respond to this as it is entirely trivial but I am bored so I will.

I was your main leadership contact in Modwar. During the time of the WOH declaration we really had no relation with your tribe, and fact is we never did through this entire world. At declaration, whether the attacks were instigated by Ven or not, we had not been involved. All that has been said is that Ven had conspired to start war. You may choose to believe the words of this almighty VenatoR, but you will be wrong. Eventually your fate will be the same as Ven, and you will not be on this world anymore.

Eye knows that Ven had contacted the said player to instigate hostility. I have spoken with him about that. No need to spout it off on the externals.

As for coordination with ModWar. All that was ever present between our tribes was you or your members providing intel on WOH or certain players you claimed were against WOH. We did not ask for intel, we do not care all that much. We like a good fight. Intel being shared from you to us, seemingly was only a means to save those players, or your tribes, ass. No other simple way of putting it. We all know how the war went.

Either way. WOH knew, Eye knew, the world must have known that it was just a matter of time that ModWar made its move on WOH. We incorporated the best from WOH, and some of those respected players are still with us today.

For your better understanding PamP.

DeletedUser

Er, the whole WOH V MODWAR thing happened back when it was mainly just me and Phil, and I can assure everyone that we never once talked to TDH :/ As we quickly found out, Ven is about the last person on this world I would ever trust, and I personally think he got so caught up in his own lies he didn't even know which one to live anymore :lol: Bottom line -> Never was and never will be co-ordination between our two tribes. You had almost nothing to do with the downfall of WOH. Get over it.

DeletedUser87877

Actually hager, no disrespect meant but i believe you were on "hiatus" at the time, and no phil you were not, nor have you ever been my "main leadership contact" in Modwar.

And i find it very interesting that all the "leaders" from Mod are turning out in droves to deny this conversation so quickly.....hmmmm....the fact remains, there was coordination between members of tdh and mod to overturn the nap with Woh, you may not want some of those "respected players" to know this, but i got tired of hearing how little we had to do with it and decided to set the record straight once and for all. I suggest in the future if you dont want to hear anymore about this, you speak to your "players" and tell them to stop bringing it up

rachelle77

Actually hager, no disrespect meant but i believe you were on "hiatus" at the time, and no phil you were not, nor have you ever been my "main leadership contact" in Modwar.

And i find it very interesting that all the "leaders" from Mod are turning out in droves to deny this conversation so quickly.....hmmmm....the fact remains, there was coordination between members of tdh and mod to overturn the nap with Woh, you may not want some of those "respected players" to know this, but i got tired of hearing how little we had to do with it and decided to set the record straight once and for all. I suggest in the future if you dont want to hear anymore about this, you speak to your "players" and tell them to stop bringing it up

To say that phil was not your "main leadership" contact at the time only proves that you had no contact with leadership. Hager was most definitely not on his "hiatus" yet and the tribe was firmly under the control of phil and hager. Any contact you think you might have had (which I personally don't buy into your dellusions) wasn't with anyone who may have had the power to orchestrate such things as you are describing in the name of ModWar.

All that being said... I told you months ago... There will be no PNP only death!

So your failed attempt at PNP now is not only too little too late but completely moot. You're losing get over it, there will be another world opening shortly I'm sure.

DeletedUser

1. I didn't bother reading all that so I'll claim ignorant and lead you to point no. 2.

2. Who cares?

DeletedUser

This, as PamP knows, is something i feel VERY strongly about.

I was furious and hurt when all this happened, and it was in fact ME that found out mathias/venator/pamp/tdh involvement in the early declaration by ModWar when i managed to sit vens acount.

All the above statements by PamP are true. Ven and mathias did conspire to get ModWar to declare early, AND there was also talk regarding ModWar's involvement, though no names were ever mentioned makes me wonder just how much ModWar really DID know about all this.

I know i will NEVER find out the truth, and thats probably for the best......

As for the rest....PamP, lovey, why do you still deny that we spoke about an alliance/merge? FFS, i am NOT a liar, and you should know me better by now to know that i am NOT trying to make you look bad, or call you out. Fact is, im probably one of the few ppl not in your tribe that still has any respect for you, cos i do. You know damned well what we talked about in them many mails sent between us. It was even raised in WOH council on skype and in forums, AND you even had a nice long mail from Artemisia, basically saying to you, that a merge was out of the question at that time, and as for an alliance, well start hitting ModWar (which your tribe was always so reluctant to do) and then maybe we can discuss shared forums etc etc etc.

Be under no illusions, if i could still access my old account i would show every single mail regarding this conversation, but i cant.

As for the conspiracy thing.

Well this just re-affirms my hatred for the mad turkish guy, and any account he knowingly plays on a world i am playing i will make my business to rim. I wanted to rim mathias247 when i joined ModWar, but i knew i had to put personal grievances aside and concentrate on dealing with my present claims etc. I have wolves blood, and modwarian blood in my veins now, and both these tribes i will be a part of till i die, or get rimmed or whatever.

If you wish to consult with me further on this PamP, then contact me via IGM, you know what account im playing. Keep this out of the externals, their is no place for it here!

Best Regards

Jay

DeletedUser41667

I reiterate TDH had absolutely nothing to do with the downfall of W.O.H the stats prove that for themselves.

You can bleat on about your spies ( where are they now) and your alledged plots with modwar but your tribe achieved nothing on this world. When W.O.H. attacked TDH it was like swattng flies and your idea of warfare was nobling another barb to replace the one you lost.

Adrian and I were more concerned with dealing with ~T~ than you guys who were viewed purely as an irritating noisy neighbour. Modwar would inevitably come again as they did when they were Vector and Alive and it doesnt matter whatever reason was used for attacking. W.O.H did a great job against Vector and Alive the trouble was by the time modwar came along too many great players had quit

W.O.H. was a far better tribe than TDH better players , better organised and better led - I feel sorry for your delusions of grandeur but you know where you can find me on the battlefield eating your new tribes villages and your own if you feel like trying to stop me

DeletedUser

I reiterate TDH had absolutely nothing to do with the downfall of W.O.H the stats prove that for themselves.

You can bleat on about your spies ( where are they now) and your alledged plots with modwar but your tribe achieved nothing on this world. When W.O.H. attacked TDH it was like swattng flies and your idea of warfare was nobling another barb to replace the one you lost.

Adrian and I were more concerned with dealing with ~T~ than you guys who were viewed purely as an irritating noisy neighbour. Modwar would inevitably come again as they did when they were Vector and Alive and it doesnt matter whatever reason was used for attacking. W.O.H did a great job against Vector and Alive the trouble was by the time modwar came along too many great players had quit

W.O.H. was a far better tribe than TDH better players , better organised and better led - I feel sorry for your delusions of grandeur but you know where you can find me on the battlefield eating your new tribes villages and your own if you feel like trying to stop me

hahahaha. Subtle to the last. That why we lurve you matey!

DeletedUser

Just to sum up: PamP has just announced she orchestrated the demise of here own tribe. Terrific leadership!

I bet all members are so proud that you turned all their hard work into Modwar villages. Modwar issues it's thanks! Your inept leadership really did us a great favour and will propel you into the W42 history books as the worst leader ever.

Happy now Pam; can we move on......

DeletedUser87877

To quote a friend...... "All the above statements by PamP are true. Ven and mathias did conspire to get ModWar to declare early, AND there was also talk regarding ModWar's involvement, though no names were ever mentioned makes me wonder just how much ModWar really DID know about all this. "

Yeah phil, now im happy, all i ever wanted was the truth to come out here publicly. :icon_biggrin:

Eye....denying it doesnt make itso :lol: What the stats show is that tdh was here long after woh was gone, exactly what i told you my goal was.

Phil your thoughts on my capabilities as a leader matter very little to me....Its my tribemates that matter to me and they are perfectly happy with me. And i thought that you were one of the few in that camp that had at decency to refrain from personal insults....makes me even more glad i turned down the invite.....:lol: