The proof that Eye claims doesnt exist......

DeletedUser

oh yea forgot every tribe sits back and watchs til its their turn how dumb is that? this whole world is a fail for how many scared people are on here, no one wants to stand up to the big dog and make it interesting that would be asking too much

DeletedUser

yea ok how many tribes have stood up to mod? exactly none, unless u count those who have waited for mod to come to them. oh yea wat tribe u in? point proven u gave up u FAIL go enjoy ur milk and cookies

DeletedUser

crap forgot to point in reply to ~T~ statement how long did they fight mod oh wait a week maybe then they disbanded again no balls

DeletedUser

crap forgot to point in reply to ~T~ statement how long did they fight mod oh wait a week maybe then they disbanded again no balls

Jay tried to fight ModWar, but then he got gangbanged and his internet went down, so at least he tried.

You on the otherhand have no balls for you haven't tried to attack ModWar once. Turtle noob.

DeletedUser41667

As far as I can see TDHUSA / TKWSN havent started fighting yet. They better hurry up before they lose all those lovely little villages

DeletedUser

yea ok how many tribes have stood up to mod? exactly none, unless u count those who have waited for mod to come to them. oh yea wat tribe u in? point proven u gave up u FAIL go enjoy ur milk and cookies

*SIGH*

Your getting boring now.

Ok, i'll put this in plain english to you, maybe then you can go back to your rock and sleep again - forever!

WOH, or, what was left of them stood up to ModWar for several weeks. After that, it became plain if we didnt do something we'd all get rimmed. Now, clearly we didnt want to do that, so some joined ModWar, i went to ~T~ with some others.

I was fighting ModWar on my own for 3 weeks in ~T~ before my net went down. I took villages from them and vice versa.

THEN my net went down, Ven took over ~T~ it disbanded and all went to crap, but i found then my spiritual home, somewhere i should've joined a long long time ago!

So, please, before trolling here what you THINK you know, read through everything first, cos this has been covered before!

DeletedUser

oh yea forgot every tribe sits back and watchs til its their turn how dumb is that? this whole world is a fail for how many scared people are on here, no one wants to stand up to the big dog and make it interesting that would be asking too much

Rough translation

We are taking it up the A** from Modwar. Please won't someone help us!

DeletedUser

Complete Fail thread.....Jill already told you Pam, no Pnp, just Death, Players in Woh were signifigantly better than players from your tribe, why do you think we fought them first????.... they were a threat. Quit typing and start thinking, your tribe lasted as long as it did because it was never seen as a threat, In the dirty wash up of it all, your soldiers are simply food awaiting the inevitable.....now quit squirming while Modwar has its way..... with your villages :icon_eek:

DeletedUser87877

Heehee...cant help it shane....im a squirmer :icon_wink:
And Jills been saying that for months, and im still ignoring her :lol:

DeletedUser

And finally the truth comes out. Too bad I didn't find this thread earlier. As far as TDH! is concerned, you were always good at tooting your own horn but you were all never that great to begin with. You had several players that quit but handed their accounts over to you. You would use those accounts to make defense and send them throughout your tribe even though you shared a connection with the accounts to ensure your own survival. I actually caught 2 of your tribe mates doing that and another forwarded me a mail that had all of the details in it. That's why chrisgugi experienced such a setback. When I was in UKRD, myself and two other players made our way into your territory like a wild fire. UKRD was a tribe comprised of mostly inactive and unskilled players. There were only about 8 of us that really ever did any good and we were more than capable of wiping you all out if given more time to do so. Your plans of treachery got in the way and threw us all into a war with modwar that you were willing to get into if we had merged into you. It's too bad you were only borrowing time. I think it's great that you have run out of tricks now. Modwar will merely make a little snack out of you as they make their way across the map. When you bend and break the rules and disrespect as many people as you all have, the fact that your end is near in the very short term is undeniable. Good luck, you're gonna need it.

DeletedUser87877

Lmao!!! Funniest post in the thread so far, spoken by someone who truly doesnt know a single member of the old tdh! :icon_wink: Even funnier that my integrity is being questioned by one of the "dishonorables". You were given all the information you requested when you contacted me, so to now claim you knew nothing about this cements my decision to not let you in tdh back when you and dunk formed your little tribe and to just have everybody continue rimming you. Sorry cmomo.....you chose wrong.

DeletedUser

Uhm...just who the hell is cmomo? Havent heard of this guy in world 42....does he exist?

Also...why did UKRD enter this thread? I thought we were only talking about Pamp's tagging on ModWar's warring style.

Oh wait, he[cmomo] existED...my bad.

DeletedUser

lol good one polita. and good for u 3lite u stood up for a few weeks but then what happened oh u admitted defeat. lets see how long have we been fighting mod umm long time for me at least and tdh for months, we are still here despite ur ranting so we doing something half way rght. and pure i have attacked mod thank you also killed many nukes just ask around, plus i quit for about a month without a sitter where i lost around 30 vills.

DeletedUser

lol good one polita. and good for u 3lite u stood up for a few weeks but then what happened oh u admitted defeat. lets see how long have we been fighting mod umm long time for me at least and tdh for months, we are still here despite ur ranting so we doing something half way rght. and pure i have attacked mod thank you also killed many nukes just ask around, plus i quit for about a month without a sitter where i lost around 30 vills.

Well, i'm sure we will make it our no1 priority now to change that!

DeletedUser87877

Uhm...just who the hell is cmomo? Havent heard of this guy in world 42....does he exist?

Also...why did UKRD enter this thread? I thought we were only talking about Pamp's tagging on ModWar's warring style.

Oh wait, he[cmomo] existED...my bad.

Not gonna lie Poita....that one brought a chuckle :icon_biggrin:

But that being said, i want to make it perfectly clear, the point of this thread was never to bash mods style...lets face it, its working, lol, the point was to once and for all clear up a misconception that eye had. No more, no less. I count many among mods ranks as friends and some have been for over a year now, i know for a fact that there are many loyal and trustworthy players in their ranks. Like i said before, when this whole plan was "instituted" I was unreachable and my council and coduke made a decision on whether to partake or not. Is it my style? Not necessarily, would i have made a different decision? Im not sure...desperate times call for desperate measures :icon_wink:. But they are my council and therefore have my complete trust. Therefore I stood by the decision they made.

DeletedUser41667

Not gonna lie Poita....that one brought a chuckle :icon_biggrin:

But that being said, i want to make it perfectly clear, the point of this thread was never to bash mods style...lets face it, its working, lol, the point was to once and for all clear up a misconception that eye had.

There is no misconception you are just bored and stiring it as per normal. There is no proof you had any part in the downfall of W.O.H just a handful of straws you keep clutching at.

DeletedUser87877

It is what it is....I just put the truth out here for w42 to draw their own conclusions. Maybe this narrowmindness and refusing to see what it right in front of you, played a big part in it as well. Irregardless, its done and it worked.