THE REAL DESTINY: FEIGNED HONOR and GENUINE INTOLERANCE

Jovis

He said she said BS:

Let me make this clear…. After I was contacted by Sara from Destiny. What Sara din’t know is that, Jovis is 100% loyal to Regime. Although, encryption was not my highest priority perhaps it should have been. As this new pseudo leader who goes by the name of Sara tries to conquer world 80 it must be noted that she less than honorable.

Sara let me say to you and your tribe the following:
Just because it seems have no respect for the integrity of the game, doesn’t give you the authority to declare. In fact, I rescind your war declaration and call it for what it is, which is complete ignorance. You have proven yourself to be less than honorable. This is evidenced by what happened after the Jovis account was hacked. The tribe destiny used this account to attack Regime while they had a NAP. The evidence is clear as you recruited members to sit the Jovis account to inflict damage to Regime. A bitty move! I am just a simple man, but I can honestly say you are a no good for this.

Now Destiny states in their war declaration that Regime is the monster, etc. Anyone out there who is open to rationale thought please listen to the following: Destiny is corrupt, their leader is a trumpet if u will, and they will not win.

Long live Regime!

-Jovis Reinhart

solidarity_of_love_by_joyeuse.png

p.s. im 11beerz in weee

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I took a health hiatus for personal reasons and just got back this week. Does Lew = Jovis? Either way this screams attention.

Good to see you back! Lew and Jovis aren't screaming for attention, they're shining a bright light on Dest for their "feigned honor and genuine intolerance." Similar to what you did with Gents... Or have you already forgotten? I haven't :icon_wink:

Also brains don't grow like a muscle at all. You can create new neurological pathways through learning and repetition but its not conditioned like a muscle.

Scientists say crying like a virtual baby will actually impact your real life and you'll be more suseptable to crying-adult-baby syndrome. It's like a complex disorder but not so complex.

Stop crying.

You start acting like the 5 people you spend the most time with, you've obviously been spending far too long with the wrong crowd. Take a step back, I barely recognize you...

In your state of mind, you shouldn't be using depressants.

Relax bruh!
#drinkingwithjovis

DeletedUser

hmmmmm how interesting. the person that the trolls say has no standing to be posting in a world "he's not playing", has more OD than anyone and hasnt played in many many weeks. LOL. Destiny noobs apparently bad at attacking

b12fd95df5cf8229d3685431e7d214da.png

tumblr_m3g75zChkh1qjn3rio1_500.gif

DeletedUser99565

tumblr_n4aqbikMwm1sjbr2bo1_500.gif

I'd like to be smoking whatever you're smoking. Bruh, a lot of your OD did it not come from when your account was in destiny control and attacking the Regime? Your feeble attempt at throwing shade at Destiny in all reality just complimented them on their fighting prowess.

Lew/Jovis be like

f33e54ff375b50d4371be25dfd308677.jpg

DeletedUser

tumblr_n4aqbikMwm1sjbr2bo1_500.gif

I'd like to be smoking whatever you're smoking. Bruh, a lot of your OD did it not come from when your account was in destiny control and attacking the Regime? Your feeble attempt at throwing shade at Destiny in all reality just complimented them on their fighting prowess.

Lew/Jovis be like

f33e54ff375b50d4371be25dfd308677.jpg

lol Shhhhhh dont blow up my spot.... Almost Christmas still time to convince the big man i've been good!!

w9pg1.jpg