The Rim

DeletedUser

Lol, I love bein on the rim, but it sucks in that you have no impact on the world early on. And usually the externals are about core aspects.

DeletedUser

I wasn't planning to join, got roped into it by Slippy, so here I am on the rim.

nad destroyer

I wasn't planning to join, got roped into it by Slippy, so here I am on the rim.

I know how that is lol. I wasn't planning on playing this world either but I got ropped in by Broly. Glad he did.

DeletedUser

rim or core... people use the forums... jst coz u are in the core don't make u any different on the using the external forums

DeletedUser

rim or core... people use the forums... jst coz u are in the core don't make u any different on the using the external forums

Sigh, why does everything need to be explained in detail.... Being on the rim means you will have very little interaction with core(and mid rim), where most of the big name tribes and players are at. You also will have very little interaction with your area as it is.....the rim. The externals, aside from the dumb threads like this one, will be mainly about these afore mentioned tribes and players, and therefore you can post, but really have nothing to care about.

Also, when nobles start rolling and areas start seeing wars, tribe ops on big players, etc. you honestly wont be able to participate much.

Got it? I would hope so by now.

nad destroyer

Sigh, why does everything need to be explained in detail.... Being on the rim means you will have very little interaction with core(and mid rim), where most of the big name tribes and players are at. You also will have very little interaction with your area as it is.....the rim. The externals, aside from the dumb threads like this one, will be mainly about these afore mentioned tribes and players, and therefore you can post, but really have nothing to care about.

Also, when nobles start rolling and areas start seeing wars, tribe ops on big players, etc. you honestly wont be able to participate much.

Got it? I would hope so by now.

lol harsh, you could have put that in a nicer way... although I suspect your like me and get tired of... noobish posts and mails.

DeletedUser

lol harsh, you could have put that in a nicer way... although I suspect your like me and get tired of... noobish posts and mails.

Yeah it was a bit harsh, my apologies. Just gets frustrating having to muddle through posts like that. Many times they are much longer as well.

DeletedUser

I never planned on coming back at all, but alas got bored... nothing happening in RL so decided to come back so alas... I sit on the rim yet again... well maybe just on the outer rim once people start getting weeded out properly and having to restart :p

DeletedUser

All that's going on in my area is the pointwhores are now cleared and I'm losing spears thanks to the walls they built :mad:

Pizza The Hutt

I never planned on coming back at all, but alas got bored... nothing happening in RL so decided to come back so alas... I sit on the rim yet again... well maybe just on the outer rim once people start getting weeded out properly and having to restart :p

Ditto.

The rim is filling slowly as well. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

So true, not noticed barely any new people in my K since starting yesterday

Looks like we may just meet in the middle seeing as we're on opposite sides :p

Anywho, finally getting more in my area but BP is still up for some so I can't start fully yet... having to target barbs an hour and a half away (3 hour round trip) but getting decent resources from them :)