The Robbers answer to the penguins declaration

DeletedUser

Shhhhh, she's nobling you. Remember? She said she would be? And she is (not)!

DeletedUser

Ignore her.. most of Her tribe do anyway

besides, let her post, will make her Sat Family's tribe demise all the funnier.

All The World and his non-Romanian wife... Know how w59 will play out.

Mass invite-tribes and Mass "Families" are so-riddled.

I suspect over weeks and months this will become clear.

Pita will win this world, and deserve to.

DeletedUser

the one upside is we get to rim geani multiple times... whether we know for certain or not its her she will know it when she is finally removed from the world :)

rascal-the-cat

Geani you do realise that is a made up conversation?

As it also says on the profile - Why let the truth get in the way of a good story!

DeletedUser

ignore geani she rarely if ever knows what she's talking about, that includes when she's talking about her own tribe.

rascal-the-cat

ignore geani she rarely if ever knows what she's talking about, that includes when she's talking about her own tribe.

Yea whatever made me think she could understand that disclaimer at the bottom of the profile.

DeletedUser

sure is, as if =))
and yes, thats justin, all arrogance ..

Well im actually in Kinky so let me answer this for you. The conversation is 100% fake. If that was a true conversation then Jurasu's first comment would have been completely random.

DeletedUser

A+ for realism though Sonya's got geani's literary capabilities beat by miles. "That was an intense 42 seconds" sounds like something I would say. I'm glad I was given a line of dialogue in this epic tale!

DeletedUser

"That was an intense 42 seconds" was the summation of my last sexual encounter.

Just kidding :D

DeletedUser

Well im actually in Kinky so let me answer this for you. The conversation is 100% fake. If that was a true conversation then Jurasu's first comment would have been completely random.

sonya ruined the convo with justins comment, its not feminine enough to be said by justin.

DeletedUser

Oh, all the wonderful drama in this thread is making me wish I was still on this world. Go PITA ;o (I was Reisen, for people that don't know the connection between this forum account and the account I used on this world *wave*)

DeletedUser

sure is, as if =))
and yes, thats justin, all arrogance ..
Ah, forgive me. It seems that both you and I thought that my name was Justin, but obviously I must be Kettle, which would make you Pot. Hi Pot, how're you?

Kinky n Tough

Reaction score
I actually thought my satirical skype play deserved a literary award, or at the very least a comedy award. Oh the crushed dreams and hopes {sigh} I guess I wont quit my day job just yet......

I believe I got censored :O Is this a communist tribe? :p

DeletedUser

Ah, forgive me. It seems that both you and I thought that my name was Justin, but obviously I must be Kettle, which would make you Pot. Hi Pot, how're you?

Silly Justin, you're not a pot.

DeletedUser106579

Thunk! That's the sound of Geani falling over backwards as she watches a bunch of posts fly by, fifty feet above her head...

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: geani29
Side 2:
Tribes: GotRob, =GTC=, ESL

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 113
Side 2: 21
Difference: 92

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,016,461
Side 2: 149,676
Difference: 866,785[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: GotRob, =GTC=, ESL

Timeframe: 10/07/2012 21:07:00 to 09/08/2012 17:32:27

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 2
Difference: 32

Side 1: 301,896
Side 2: 154
Difference: 301,742[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: PITA

Timeframe: 10/07/2012 21:07:00 to 09/08/2012 17:32:27

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 2
Difference: 2

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 6,670
Difference: 6,670[/spoil]

Geani should be MVP :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Please Keep everything in-game related. Any rule-breaking discussion is not allowed. As well as the off topic discussions. If any of you continue on from this point forward, I promise a very expensive vacation in which a bunny suit is involved.