The Robbers answer to the penguins declaration

DeletedUser84667

A player was supporting a player of ours, it was on a personal level not a tribal effort. The support to RIDE is a tribal effort.

DeletedUser

Inactivity is killing Pita? :icon_rolleyes:

No, that's my job.
emoticon-0165-muscle.gif

DeletedUser103064

geani29 said:
And I love to see big accounts being internaled..
Inactivity is killing Pita?

damutantman said:
PITA [75:23:63] NW (533|726) K75 10,059 Rhost [PITA] AxlTheCat [PITA] 2012-08-11 22:16:10
PITA [66:98:59] SE (689|695) K66 9,062 Rhost [PITA] BlackRoseShard [PITA] 2012-08-11 18:47:20
281 (680|689) K66 9,811 Rhost [PITA] Death By Facepalm [PITA] 2012-08-11 16:05:19
PITA [75:23:69] NW (539|726) K75 10,059 Rhost [PITA] AxlTheCat [PITA] 2012-08-11 15:51:40
PITA [66:89:82] SE (692|688) K66 5,005 Rhost [PITA] BlackRoseShard [PITA] 2012-08-11 08:57:38
C Waverly (691|689) K66 5,977 Rhost [PITA] BlackRoseShard [PITA] 2012-08-11 08:57:18
PITA [66:89:81] SE (691|688) K66 6,532 Rhost [PITA] BlackRoseShard [PITA] 2012-08-10 15:24:05
PITA 635 (539|723) K75 10,059 Rhost [PITA] AxlTheCat [PITA] 2012-08-10 14:00:21
PITA [66:69:45] SE (695|664) K66 5,018 Rhost [PITA] sniperops [~INN~] 2012-08-06 01:36:31

I would like to point out that is is not "inactivity" that has caused my account to be internalled. A big problem has occured in my real life which must be dealt with immediately and I have no time for this game at this point in time. My account has now survived 2 OPs from ~INN~ in this war and lost only one village, a player good enough to be able to handle the constant attacks from ~INN~ could not be found to watch my account for the indefinite amount of time I will be gone, only a few noobs offered to watch my account who we would not trust to deal with ~INN~ effectively. It was also far too much to ask of my sitters to have to constantly watch a frontline account as well as playing their own so I allowed my account to be internalled for the betterment of PITA

But mark my words, it may be a week from now, it may be a couple of months from now... but I'll be back :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

lol, just weak people quit like this :))

means this mail was your last chance?

Rhost Aug 12,2012 15:27
You do see all the players from Pita moving in here...like rascal the cat....axl the cat....blackroseshard...and many others....now ask yourself a question you can still be pains while they set up...you wont get anywhere...yall could only take 1 villa from me with all of yall attacking me...and as soon as the villas are built you will be rimmed....or you can try and keep your heads down and let the big boys play...pita and gotrob...you are only a distraction and only a few of you are attacking anyway...this keeps up all of INN will pay...up to you.

have fun

or just a lame attempt to threaten Inn guys?

DeletedUser105612

lol, just weak people quit like this :))

means this mail was your last chance?

or just a lame attempt to threaten Inn guys?

Geani I dont really like answering you as I do know what you are trying to accomplish. You don't accomplish anything except to show your ignorance. Calling someone weak because real life issues come up and you not knowing them what they are shows how sad you really are. Most people would wish the guy well and hope he can come back soon. Got to remember this is a game and not real life.

Now to the point of this post, the Rhost account has been opped for at least 2 weeks by INN and really closer to 3 weeks.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~INN~
Side 2:
Players: Rhost

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 27
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,018
Side 2: 189,901
Difference: 184,883

chart

Geani I do guess you finally will get on the scoreboard and take a Pita villa, of course it will be after your guys have cleared and prenobled it for you. But what is sad that villa was a single villa in the middle of all the gotrob villas, not close to another Pita villa. It was an O villa with no support sitting in it and it lasted till now. Way to be on the ball. Whoops your guy prenobling for you took the villa, I guess you will do what you do best and take a gotrob villa.

What I consider sad is a player that has to have other people do their work for them from nuking and prenobling everything for you. Have you ever sent 1 train without following someone else in?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103064

Wow, where do I begin? I was not expecting a personal attack on me out of nowhere, but sure, I'll respond

@damutantman
I guess you and I have different interpretations of the word inactivity. The way I take it to mean is that the account turned yellow or red without any notification to the tribe, this was not the case. My account was active, then active, then active, then active, followed by sitters who kept the account active. At no point there is inactivity killing PITA as Geani says. That's all I was getting at, I just mean to say I didn't just get up and abandon my tribe, I also intend to return, albeit on a different account.

@geani29
Firstly, I didn't send that mail, though the points in that mail are totally valid
Secondly, I'm weak for quitting like this? Really? I'm weak because my real life is more important than tribalwars? I'm weak because I have to go out and find a new form of income instead of sitting here on tribalwars waiting for my money supply to run out and end up on the street? Yes, that totally makes me weak... I think I would rather temporaily leave the game and come back later than sit here for hours on end playing tribalwars waiting for myself to end up in a monetary state where I end up sleeping in a dumpster wrapped up in newspaper.

I do not see the point of your personal attacks on me Geani, I really don't. I have not once been rude to you or anyone in your tribe, do you truely just hate me because I'm in your enemy tribe? Seems bloody childish and spiteful to me

DeletedUser106913

I wish to see how you all big mouths will do in 1-2 months from now on :)
And I love to see big accounts being internaled..
Inactivity is killing Pita? :icon_rolleyes:

jealous prehaps you can sit those accts too? then you could play with yourself?

DeletedUser103064

geani29 said:
PS. people, stop writing novels here, i wont read

OK

geani29 said:
rhost hun, you started first

Where?

geani29 said:
and yes, you are the weak link

How so?

geani29 said:
Geani gets all! (582|561) K55
Are you proud of taking this village?
I wasn't playing when you took it, you didn't even noble it from my account your tribe mate nobles it and you nobled him. AND That village was totally isolated, has had no D in it since your first wave of attacks on my isolated vills, and had received a total of 5 successful scout attacks from your tribes family showing 0 D and it's taken this long for you guys to cap it... mad skills

DeletedUser54400

Geani gets all! (582|561) K55

rhost hun, you started first :)

and yes, you are the weak link

PS. people, stop writing novels here, i wont read :icon_razz:
Cant or wont read ? im guessing the first.

Whilst we're at it, quitting makes you weak? You mean like your "fantasic" .ro account in your signature, the one with like 75% of the conquers being internal/barbs. And next time you even think about accusing me of bannable sitting offenses, try getting your facts straight first. Seems gotrob is getting a lot more bans then we are :)

DeletedUser

dear rhost,for your knowledge, i was prepared to nuke that village
I like to get attacker of the day award, like I did yesterday :)

and yes, Im proud we took that village

No more talking from me towards you, Im not wasting my time here

valid for the other trolls/quiters too

DeletedUser

dear rhost,for your knowledge, i was prepared to nuke that village
but you didn't, Blade did.

You're just vile. You hang on the coattails of your tribe mates. You tell me to get a life when I fake you and you call rhost weak for having a life. All the while you sit multiple accounts and badmouth us on the forums all day. It's just a game, tone down the hypocrisy and learn to be a better sport.

No more talking from me towards you, Im not wasting my time here
Hallelujah :icon_rolleyes:

Stats for relevancy:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: PITA
Side 2:
Tribes: GotRob, =GTC=, ESL

Timeframe: 10/07/2012 21:00:00 to 15/08/2012 11:03:38

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,003
Side 2: 3,058
Difference: 1,055

chart

Side 1: 495
Side 2: 242
Difference: 253

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 15,061,532
Side 2: 20,959,158
Difference: 5,897,626

chart

Side 1: 4,072,760
Side 2: 2,017,632
Difference: 2,055,128

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I would like to point out that is is not "inactivity" that has caused my account to be internalled. A big problem has occured in my real life which must be dealt with immediately and I have no time for this game at this point in time. My account has now survived 2 OPs from ~INN~ in this war and lost only one village, a player good enough to be able to handle the constant attacks from ~INN~ could not be found to watch my account for the indefinite amount of time I will be gone, only a few noobs offered to watch my account who we would not trust to deal with ~INN~ effectively. It was also far too much to ask of my sitters to have to constantly watch a frontline account as well as playing their own so I allowed my account to be internalled for the betterment of PITA

But mark my words, it may be a week from now, it may be a couple of months from now... but I'll be back :icon_twisted:

1. You shouldn't pat yourself on the back, its easy when you were getting support from INN players when you were being attacked by INN.

2. Its easy to defend if you are told what you need to defend.

DeletedUser84667

but you didn't, Blade did.

You're just vile. You hang on the coattails of your tribe mates. You tell me to get a life when I fake you and you call rhost weak for having a life. All the while you sit multiple accounts and badmouth us on the forums all day. It's just a game, tone down the hypocrisy and learn to be a better sport.

Hallelujah :icon_rolleyes:

Stats for relevancy:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 10/07/2012 21:00:00 to 15/08/2012 11:03:38

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,003
Side 2: 3,058
Difference: 1,055

chart

Side 1: 495
Side 2: 242
Difference: 253

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 15,061,532
Side 2: 20,959,158
Difference: 5,897,626

chart

Side 1: 4,072,760
Side 2: 2,017,632
Difference: 2,055,128

chart

[/spoil]

Hmm I swear last I looked GotRob F was down by over 300, it seems the PITA lead is shrinking a bit.

DeletedUser

You must be wrong, seeing as they have been winning in any statistical measure you choose to look at, from 24 hours to forever:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 92
Side 2: 42
Difference: 50

chart

Side 1: 780,937
Side 2: 374,207
Difference: 406,730

chart
[/spoil]

^ Recent stats. Maybe with Ride's good start they had over 300 but Ride fell behind; PITA is still winning consistently. Slow but steady with faster rates as the enemy crumples, exactly as I'd expect from someone I was with in c2 in W16.

DeletedUser100507

well this war will be going on for sometime and lets see how both tribes do in the long run.

RIDE will not be here in 1 months time which can be obvious seeing how there dying out thick and fast. so then the war will be solely between, Gotrob.F, Inn vs Pita, CAS