The Scramble For W112

Snow Rabbit

Reaction score
3YGHAou.jpg

rsZpZUt.jpg

yxayBXH.jpg

NODUS

Reaction score
can only agree with kai, when a tribe with, at the time 3,7million points decide to op 3 accounts with less than 100k points, throwing way above 50 nukes and way above 70 nobles at them, there isn't a lot more to do.

Apparently pain cant noble from big players, so they try with small players. A bit of a shame that above half of the nukes mentioned died. Without them capping anything. In my opinion; Yes pain is very overrated.

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The Scramble for W112

Like the Scramble for Africa in the late 1800s by European powers, w112 is a resource rich and open field for many parties at the moment. Splat, much like the French have established a firm hold on the north western region, while Cicada much like the British have begun their expansion from the south (please ignore their northern conquests for now ). Few would argue at this time that these two are not the dominant world powers however, they face numerous hurdles to achieve total domination and that will be the focus of today’s article.

View attachment 3763

W112 remains resource rich with a PP market that is slowly dying out to w113 however, the key players have been assembled. As mentioned above, Splat dominate the NW while Cicada dominate the SE. Their positioning is set up for an endgame fight however many tribes look to spoil the fun for them. The east is dominated by the JheeeZ family, a Greek premade with a few later additions make a complete wall if Cicada wish to move north. Much like Germany in the real Scramble for Africa, the British push north has been JheeeZd for now. The NE is dominated by L0af although on face value they seem to have their quadrant locked down the least…. Kinda like the Italians did :p Meanwhile, the SW remains the most open route of expansion in my eyes, but any interested parties will have to go through some stiff competition in Rise, SINTM and TNO-KE.

View attachment 3764

The map speaks for itself as to where the next wars are most likely to occur. What happens between JheeeZ and l0af could ultimately determine what happens for the world in the near future. If they war it will be massive and all eyes will be on Cicada as to what they do. Meanwhile it looks like both Cicada and Splat are looking to dominate the SW and it will be interesting to see if Rise, SINTM and TNO-KE can offer resistance. One must also remember the world is young and the rim remains open and dangerous to all major tribes.

View attachment 3765

I have started contacting the dukes of the top tribes for interview, however thus far only Cicada and Splat have completed and in the interest of speeding up the post I will edit in the interviews I have arranged with JheeeZ and L0af at a later date.

Splat Interview:

Cicada Interview:

For those who don't know, Cicada and Splat have many members who have played together in the past. Both contain many skilled old players and it will be interesting to see how they adapt to the way TW has evolved since they last played seriously. But for now much like Africa was at the turn of the 19th century, w112 remains anyones game and it will be interesting to following the inevitable conflicts that will come with expansion.

JngX3sQ.png

I would really like to thank @Salvador Dali for motivating me to make one of these and feeding me with his knowledge of the world, without him this article would not have been made so please tip your hats to him!

Otherwise, I am working on the JheeeZ and l0af interviews and will add them as soon as I can.

To all I bid you the best of luck on this world and I will be back in a few weeks to update on what has happened since - happy scrambling everyone :)

d66x2NX.png

When's the follow up...?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i believe due to Undead Billy Mays criticizing Fleezus Clyde work in the stars and soviets thread
caused fleezus to hand the responsibility for w112 forums to billy

so dont expect anything more from fleezus to grace w112 forums

I don't feel like I agree with you on this :p

Nobody has offered to take over this blog, so it isn't handed over at all. Also, it is worth saying that the w112 forum isn't one player's responsibility. We are one community. I would argue that the Cicada PnP, and then a little later the Warpig PnP, have done far much more for the community than the OP of this thread has.

As an added note in case this is in any way a post that is trying to blame somebody other than Fleezus for him abandoning W112 after claiming to want to 'improve the forum'...if people can't accept feedback and instead demand blind loyalty / support, it is their ego that is the actual issue - not the critique.

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't feel like I agree with you on this :p

Nobody has offered to take over this blog, so it isn't handed over at all. Also, it is worth saying that the w112 forum isn't one player's responsibility. We are one community. I would argue that the Cicada PnP, and then a little later the Warpig PnP, have done far much more for the community than the OP of this thread has.

As an added note in case this is in any way a post that is trying to blame somebody other than Fleezus for him abandoning W112 after claiming to want to 'improve the forum'...if people can't accept feedback and instead demand blind loyalty / support, it is their ego that is the actual issue - not the critique.

Sounds like Googly just volunteered to do the next recap?! NEW THREAD! Googly, Googly. GOOGLY, GOOGLY!