The Shadow is back from the hidden shadows~

• Thread starter DeletedUser118438
  • Start date

DeletedUser118438

I've been in the Shadows as a Shadow must be , BET Most of you must be like who is this guy? WHO , Well let me tell you my friend, my name is Shad0w DTFDragon now called l Shadow l , I'm a challenger/master tier player in league of legends, i joined this game cause of my ex and i was rimmed after 2 hard months of being alone in the K84-85 By TBS I was in CRASH at the time but then they had to leave me to die sadly but no matter i eventually join Govalon as his co.. Eventually came my old friend, Purpulrose My FAM , MY BABE, MY BUTT BUDDY, He returned and changed his name to Genko , I eventually co'd him for W84 but then again.. sadly my beautiful amazing co left again without a word :<... but he did leave me something with his approval of course even before he quit his account. I've been slowly growing and officially wanted to re announce myself SHADOW IS BACK BABY. now .. It's my turn to prove TO people who made fun of my skills, I've learned from famous Purpulrose,RunningBullet(Original), Locke (Nathan the derp) and lastly Govalon. THEY'VE CREATED THIS MONSTER... i WILL show you my powers and show you how one player can change this W78 . Even if it takes 100 nukes to kill 1 village . I will do it, even if it takes 1k attacks i will control it . and i will do anything to prove to myself as a TW LEGEND And then i'll disappear cause that's how it is in the movies . Same. anyway I'm officially out of the Shadows~ Enjoy :D

DeletedUser117635

Oh god. Lol.

You are so full of yourself Brandon. :p

DeletedUser105935

being taught by the traitor and scum nathan isnt a good thing.

Player not found.

I don't see my name being mentioned so he is still below average. Trying to do a LOVERLOVER are we?

:icon_biggrin:

Last edited:

DeletedUser117447

I still can't believe they let you grow another account lol.

DeletedUser118438

I still can't believe they let you grow another account lol.
They let me cause im a G what do you expect? you guys took 2 months take out a 80 village account with no team. Now try taking me out with over 120 and amazing team! ;)

Player not found.

Now try taking me out with over 120 and amazing team! ;)

I hold Rhythm in high respect because I imagined they were going to collapse back in June/July but they turned it around wonderfully back then.

Rhythm will give you a better run for your money than TBS because Rhythm have arguably the best leadership on W78 and have dealt with almost everything possible so far.

Best of luck bb :*

DeletedUser118438

I hold Rhythm in high respect because I imagined they were going to collapse back in June/July but they turned it around wonderfully back then.

Rhythm will give you a better run for your money than TBS because Rhythm have arguably the best leadership on W78 and have dealt with almost everything possible so far.

Best of luck bb :*
thanks fam~

DeletedUser117635

Lol. I would have believed that, if Rhythm had decided NOT to absorb TBS in the true spirit of hugging.

Nonetheless, it seems that merging to avoid NAP restrictions is the thing for them and their ally.

DeletedUser118442

Glad to see you still kicking shadow,,,I was impressed by your efforts defending before,,,a great add to a great team I suppose :)

Player not found.

I don't see how TNub deserve to be considered a 'great tribe' because I can vouch for previous tribes who earned their place in the World. Many players will say TNub recruited the scraps of CRASH to make the world notice them officially on the map. Before all of these recruiting of ex-CRASH they were a decent and respectable tribe that many known as CRASH's academy tribe.

Who have they warred and consider the exception of rim-nubs, Rhythm is their first test to see if they are a 'great tribe' but best of luck to both sides.. My money is on Rhythm. I PUT LOADING ON THE MAP AND THEY KNOW THAT
:icon_razz: