The Shadow is back from the hidden shadows~

• Thread starter DeletedUser118438
  • Start date

DeletedUser118442

I agree that Tnub wasn't tested that muuch,,,,but they did war Crash and TBS at the same time,,,so that should be counted :)
So they do deserve respect,,,,,about Rhythm,,,yeah great tribe,,great leaders,,great players,,,,so what lol

Player not found.

TBS are nubs with only a few good members, CRASH was at war with Loading and Rhythm at the same time so CRASH were easy pickings for anyone as the real action is in the core not the rim so that hardly counts. Rhythm's full attention on you will prove if TNub are good enough to win W78.

Last edited:

DeletedUser118442

well time will tell,,,,both sides have skilled players,,,,the win will go to the ones who have more free time to play TW :p
and when will Loading be tested???? soon I hope :)

Player not found.

Loading have already been tested well before we created the tribe when CRASH fought TSUPER which a lot of people remember along with TSUPER vs. Sierra war which meant ex-Sierra members have been tested. We then formed Loading because we both tribes knew we were reliable then tested how we worked as a group against Rogue which was a success.

SPB and SPKW are fighting us which nobody expected with the tribe basically having limited defense at the backline to defend at that time and we still succeeded. We have the players to potentially win W78. I don't know why you are asking silly questions because everyone knows Loading are a force in this world and TNub are yet to find their voice.

Last edited:

MR.MR

Please note that PNF's views are purely his own and do not reflect the opinions or views of Loading as a whole nor our leadership's. Nor does he currently play for Loading. Just want that clearly stated before someone assumes he is official spokesman for our tribe.

Carry on.

Player not found.

Please note that PNF's views are purely his own and do not reflect the opinions or views of Loading as a whole nor our leadership's. Nor does he currently play for Loading. Just want that clearly stated before someone assumes he is official spokesman for our tribe.

Just so you all know what he is saying is true. I am NOT a spokesperson (I'm going to kill you
:lol:) for Loading (I am for W78) and don't play my beautiful account just yet. To be honest I don't know why I'm responding to you and I don't care.

Last edited:

DeletedUser118438

Just so you all know what he is saying is true. I am NOT a spokesperson (I'm going to kill you
:lol:) for Loading (I am for W78) and don't play my beautiful account just yet. To be honest I don't know why I'm responding to you and I don't care.
BUT PNF i love you
:>

DeletedUser118438

i am on skype???? wtf lol im always on you dumbass LOL XDD:icon_redface:

DeletedUser94059

Now now Patrick dont make me put you in your place and show everyone your true colors as the nub that cant handle the pressure :p i will call out rhythm and loading try rim acez acc i bet you cant :). rhythm tried once and well they were pathetic and loading has skype (scott) as a duke so dont expect much it will be a repeat of nearly all his worlds all talk and nothing else ;)

Player not found.

Now now Patrick dont make me put you in your place and show everyone your true colors as the nub that cant handle the pressure :p i will call out rhythm and loading try rim acez acc i bet you cant :). rhythm tried once and well they were pathetic and loading has skype (scott) as a duke so dont expect much it will be a repeat of nearly all his worlds all talk and nothing else ;)

A double OP on Acez for funsies, I am handling the pressure of being the proud owner of W78 (I think I am, lmao). Time will only tell what will happen, if there is a repeat of his previous worlds then I wouldn't care
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser118442

there you go,,,that is our voice lol,,long live The Nublets,,,
#teamAcez

Celece

Fight allready..

giphy.gif