The Shadow is back from the hidden shadows~

• Thread starter DeletedUser118438
  • Start date

DeletedUser99939

lol! you guys are funny. yes this forum needs more. we are slaughtering loading in the northwest and im sure there are many other battles going on around the world that could use some explanation! lol i honestly think of them like the british marching arm in arm in perfect lines. yes you are pretty but we will smash you

Noticed you posted on the 15th. So I just figured you missed the stats...(again)

Side 1:
Tribes: 21.1%
Side 2:
Tribes: SPKW

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,211
Side 2: 199
Difference: 1,012

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 17
Difference: 34

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,532,716
Side 2: 982,778
Difference: 6,549,938

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 362,693
Side 2: 143,752
Difference: 218,941

chart

Michael Wittman

and you will be found lacking. bring it! :) you talk and talk and talk but we will make you play

Player not found.

But he can read these if it makes him feel any better :lol:

[Spoil]
Side 1: Players: Player not found*
Side 2:
Tribes: SPB

Timeframe: 11/02/2016 00:00:00 to 02/03/2016 14:45:55

Total conquers:

Side 1: 176
Side 2: 188
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 132
Side 2: 1
Difference: 131

chart

Side 1: 1,060,247
Side 2: 930,737
Difference: 129,510

chart

Side 1: 948,063
Side 2: 2,153
Difference: 945,910

chart
[/Spoil]

I'm coming to get you Witty and I even brought my exfoliation kit
:icon_wink:

Michael Wittman

But he can read these if it makes him feel any better :lol:

[Spoil]
Side 1: Players: Player not found*
Side 2:
Tribes: SPB

Timeframe: 11/02/2016 00:00:00 to 02/03/2016 14:45:55

Total conquers:

Side 1: 176
Side 2: 188
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 132
Side 2: 1
Difference: 131

chart

Side 1: 1,060,247
Side 2: 930,737
Difference: 129,510

chart

Side 1: 948,063
Side 2: 2,153
Difference: 945,910

chart
[/Spoil]

I'm coming to get you Witty and I even brought my exfoliation kit
:icon_wink:

yes and how are those stats working for your long term survival? stats so difficulty earned against an enemy 1/20th of your tribe. sigh... yes you will definately be eaten from other fronts while you attack people 1/20th your size.

not to say that is the only ending. we are about to kick your butts haha. but i just dont want you getting all hot and bothered over taking villlages at a rate of 10 plus nukes per village against an enemy 1/20th your size. i see it, hopefully others can see it. if not, they can later enjoy the show as we take your empire down while being much smaller than you :)

mmmmmmm i so much look forward to this

Player not found.

I really don't know who I should be surviving from because there is nobody competent enough to do anything profitable to my account. You guys are getting hunted by us and the funniest bit is that you declared :lol:

The thing is, nobody can take my empire because I'm a major force in my area and many know there will be blood when it comes to who I will be hitting next regardless of size. My stats makes me look bad but Ipdgaf ^^

DeletedUser

My stats makes me look bad but Ipdgaf ^^
What does Ipdgaf mean? Pretty late reply, but I don't usually see the forums.

We were pretty sure some players of Loading were pointwhores and will fall easily against CRASH! :icon_redface: We had CRASH! helping us, see? So "CRASH! and SPB declared" sounds correct.

Respect Michael Wittman. He's taken 48 villages from Loading, which is highest conquers from the SPEL-SPKW side of the war.

I have no idea what this thread was about anymore. :icon_confused: We all are spamming this, aren't we?

Player not found.

He may have gained 48 villages against Loading which is alright, but he lost 54 villages to Loading so it is meaningless. He has done well but is still a noob. :icon_wink:

Michael Wittman

lol yes that is how it works. once again you ignore size differential as expected. lol do you want to guess who lost more forces in that battle? it has tbe be close to 50-1 my spartans rock lame ass!

DeletedUser118438

I really don't know who I should be surviving from because there is nobody competent enough to do anything profitable to my account. You guys are getting hunted by us and the funniest bit is that you declared :lol:

The thing is, nobody can take my empire because I'm a major force in my area and many know there will be blood when it comes to who I will be hitting next regardless of size. My stats makes me look bad but Ipdgaf ^^
Whenever i seeyou type you make me want you more and more if you know what i mean ;)

Michael Wittman

oh it will be seen, loading only attacks smaller tribes, well we are smaller tribes and we are about to start rolling into you. would be cool to see you fight someone your size but no need we will enjoy the glory of bringing your high horse down. really they are a bunch of people who got where there were through intimidation and not skill. and now its time to pay the piper

Player not found.

Wittman, you don't know what you're talking about. I'm assuming you are an alcoholic.

Gets his big-boy shoes on when drunk and declares on Loading, lmao

Michael Wittman

Wittman, you don't know what you're talking about. I'm assuming you are an alcoholic.

Gets his big-boy shoes on when drunk and declares on Loading, lmao

lol thats your response? nothing about your lines caving and us advancing? not yours in particular but you only care about yourself so i have to explain it.

big things happening and they will keep happening. i think we will encircle you and noble you out. you can talk about how great you are while you lose your empire. ill bring popcorn :)

Michael Wittman

and people dont declare on loading to put their big boy pants on. people declare on loading because they treated all the tribes around as shite and bullied and used them. and now its your turn to pay the piper so please dont go whining and crying like the rest of your friends as their multi mill accounts are over run by much smaller players who understand how to work as a team.

Player not found.

The funny thing is, nobody is whining and crying.. they are just laughing at you and your tribe's bullshit on how they are supposedly removing us.

SPB in numbers since my return.
[Spoil]Side 1: Tribes: SPEL
Side 2:

Timeframe: 11/02/2016 12:00:00 to 14/03/2016 00:01:56

Total conquers:

Side 1: 320
Side 2: 1,562
Difference: 1,242

chart

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 405
Difference: 360

chart

Side 1: 1,411,661
Side 2: 10,151,085
Difference: 8,739,424

chart

Side 1: 365,481
Side 2: 2,595,386
Difference: 2,229,905

chart
[/Spoil]

Looks like you guys have done virtually nothing when I came back, you guys were quite entertaining at first. What happened to you guys? :icon_confused:

Michael Wittman

The funny thing is, nobody is whining and crying.. they are just laughing at you and your tribe's bullshit on how they are supposedly removing us.

SPB in numbers since my return.
[Spoil]Side 1: Tribes: SPEL
Side 2:

Timeframe: 11/02/2016 12:00:00 to 14/03/2016 00:01:56

Total conquers:

Side 1: 320
Side 2: 1,562
Difference: 1,242

chart

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 405
Difference: 360

chart

Side 1: 1,411,661
Side 2: 10,151,085
Difference: 8,739,424

chart

Side 1: 365,481
Side 2: 2,595,386
Difference: 2,229,905

chart
[/Spoil]

Looks like you guys have done virtually nothing when I came back, you guys were quite entertaining at first. What happened to you guys? :icon_confused:

yes so you are nobling 5 times as many villages as us while you are more ten times our size. dont worry pointwhore we gon get you and it will be nice :)))))

DeletedUser99939

Wittman I heard w86 just opened maybe you should try there before you run into the players are too big excuse.