The silent war - BFAM vs. Basic Returns

DeletedUser

i wish BFAM disbands :(

Last edited by a moderator:

donovanrules12345

1000 axe 100 LC, getting higher than 5 farm level is waste of resources.
Hmmm...Guess I'll switch to this then. How stupid of me to build 8000 axe :icon_confused:

Back on topic, with only 5K spears in your D vills thats pretty weak deffense against LC. HC, Swords and Cats with bonfire are all better at defending against axe...
Your kidding me right? Spears are weak as hell. My builds are selected against an LC attack of 3000. Use the simulator mate. You don't have a clue what your talking about.

Anywayz, I'll post what I posted a couple of months ago in the tribe.

[SPOIL]
PLEASE ALWAYS REMEMBER THE #1 RULE...MAX OUT YOUR WALL LEVEL.
As far as "best" defense goes...I think it's all about preference.
There are several things you have to consider, including;

1. Time it takes to build
2. Overall defensive power. How well can it destroy the nukes while leaving a good defensive force behind?
3. Speed of defensive troops, especially when you need to move defense around quickly
4. Amount of resources it's going to take

The fact is, when you are in a war with another tribe...the time it takes to build the defense, and how quickly the defense can be utilized is of vital importance.

Personally I've always had a few hundred heavy cavalry spare. They are amazing when you need to quickly stack a village, and they can dramatically shorten the time it takes to max out a village. However, they are resource hungry and don't always offer the best "bang for buck" when it comes to both resources and overall defensive power.

To try and give you guys an idea of what sort of defenses are best, I've simulated a few attacks with a nuke consisting of 8100 axes, 2400 LC, and 260 rams. I'm using a premium simulator so it will be more accurate than a regular simulator.

First defense
1.png

Second defense
2-1.png

Third defense
3-1.png

Fourth defense
4.png

As you guys can see, the best defensive force as far as overall power goes, is the second defensive force (6000 spears/13000 swords). However, this defensive force is painfully slow. Swords are obviously the better defender, so if you have time...then build them up more than spears!
Another thing to consider is the quick defending ability brought on by HC (refer to defensive force number one). Yes the losses are a fair bit more...but assuming your villages are a fair bit apart...it would be a great idea to build a couple hundred HC. This will also quicken the building time.

So yeah, it comes down to preference. Once we are all big players, you will have to build according to what position on the map you're on. We will have to support each other in wars and sometimes HC are the only units that will make it on time. So build up a few hundred in every village!

As far as scouts goes...in my opinion they are more often than not...a complete waste of village space. I do recommend building a few hundred in every 3rd village...or something like that, seeing as how they can be stacked quickly to prevent any troop counts being sent to the enemy. If you think about it, scouts effectively warn the defending player, which is one thing I don’t like. I prefer to surprise my opponent with a massive nuke, or a couple of nukes...followed by quick trains. But it just comes down to preference.
Hopefully you’ve noticed that I’ve only filled the village with 19’000 farm spaces – leaving plenty of room for whatever else you wanna build.

Opinions anyone?

PLEASE ALWAYS REMEMBER THE #1 RULE...MAX OUT YOUR WALL LEVEL. DON'T EXPECT YOUR TRIBE TO SUPPORT YOU IF YOUR WALL IS DOWN AND OUT. REBUILD, REBUILD, REBUILD!!!

Please note, if your paladin has bonfire you may want to invest in catapults. But it isn't a good idea to have a complete catapult village - as they are a slow unit. So mix it up with 400 catapults and add in some spears or HC.

Future guides: Best offensive force
[/SPOIL]

Btw, incase you missed it. I said that defensive forces can vary greatly. I've never been attacked by more than 3000 LC, so I know the builds are quite good.

And your pathetic attempt to try and tell me that my defensive forces are bad actually reveals how pathetic your attacking forces are. Axes offer by far the best "bang for buck". So in other words, your saying you'd rather build more LC than axes, effectively weakening your own nuke. You guys don't know what the hell your on about, now do you?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wow, so much hate.

When I learn that your defense is weaker against cavalry would it not make logical sense to build nukes slightly heavier in LC than usual specifically for your villages? I never mentioned my current builds, nor did I have any intention of attacking you, but hey, what do I know, I'm a noob.

Also, I'm not a guy and neither is my coplayer.

Bored now anyway.

*yawn*

DeletedUser

Ha i would love to come up against that build, I dont think many people have 8k axes btw, its too slow, most people would have between 5.6k axes- 7k axes and a lot more lc. Spears are weak as hell against axeman just like swords are weak as hell against lc.

DeletedUser

we not here to help you see the light in things bro.
and i'm real glad your superuberultrasexystronginvinciblenonukehasachancetowin builds turns you on.

DeletedUser

I disagree on the "horrible builds" crap that you guys are coming up with. I've spent hours on the simulator and those kind of numbers (not exact) are the best overall defence. So say whatever you like, those numbers are good. If you have a better one then please feel free to post it.

Not going to post exact numbers, but...

If you have a (new) village and you're not in a position where you don't expect a war within a week (which usually doesn't happen until much later in the world) you want to build up defence quickly rather than strong. So you build spears and HC (those combine well) and optionally catapults. Aside from the fact that you build them in two different buildings, so they don't queue too long, they're also moving quicker than swords, which makes them useful for relatively quick supporting/stacking of your own villages and villages from tribesmates. The downside is that they're relatively expensive. But hey, that's why you farm. Which is another upside of spears and HC: of the defensive troops, they're relatively strong at offense, so you'll lose less troops at walls. You might consider building a few rams for the walls of your farms, and suiciding them later.

There, consider yourself educated by a rim player.

DeletedUser100798

You do realize Run is inactive, and infamy has dealt with them. You are using them as an excuse.

If they are inactive how were they sending attacks on us when we first declared O.O?

DeletedUser

If they are inactive how were they sending attacks on us when we first declared O.O?

You are taking the mic right?

They went inactive when you delcared.

Members who joined run:

Padrew: Nobled out by Infamy, mainly benzedrine

ZomgLmfao7: Joined infamy

Djdeli:Nobled out by infamy

Benzedrine: Joined infamy after war started

Zhybry: Nobled out by Infamy

I EAT SMALL CHILDRENS: joined -fire- then Optic

Tkhtx10: Inactive but being account sat (So i understand)

Kronos100: Nobled out by a small tribe called sweet ( Branch off from YODA.)

Darkne: Being nobled out by infamy. Inactive

JackAshton97: Joined BFAM seems to be developing well

Duke Shogun: One of very few active members of run left, holding well lost a lot of villages to BFAM.

Tchrshea: Nobled out turned inactive i believe

Negativitee: Turned inactive, nobled out by BFAM

JohnSchmidt: Nobled out by Infamy, inactive

JohnCatubig7: Joined a tribe called mime by himself, being nobled out by BFAM

Vector Prime: Joined sweet ( Off branch of Yoda.) holding well in that tribe

This is what has happened to Run, there entire tribe apart from Duke is now inactive, thats what happened obviously they werent inactive when you delcared, he was saying they are now, and from what i posed above this clarifies that

DeletedUser100798

I know they are inactive now all I was saying is that they went inactive because BFAM and Infamy were nobling them out.

But I think an eventual war between BFAM and Infamy now is going to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bolrog

You do realize Run is inactive, and infamy has dealt with them. You are using them as an excuse.

62 villages and counting and over 4 mil in troops, so it's not over until they disband, I don' like to leave things undone.

And yes we did recruit one of them so sue me, cause I know somebody is going to bring it up.

And no we are not planning anything with Infamy, we have had long term relations with them and want to continue that relationship

Bloodied behave yourself, you know our policy on Infamy is that they leave us alone and we leave them alone.

Last edited:

Bolrog

Too many players on each side for a HUG, but it doesn't preclude a good working relationship

DeletedUser

Too many players on each side for a HUG, but it doesn't preclude a good working relationship
So its a Hug then but it will as always come to a war so are the front lines stacked and them vill`s O set? :lol:

Bolrog

Nope, we haven't done a shared ops nor do we have a shared planner, so the only relationship is as just good neighbors.

DeletedUser

Nope, we haven't done a shared ops nor do we have a shared planner, so the only relationship is as just good neighbors.[/QUOTEAs the recruited member of run i can vouch for this, BFAM's relationship is mutual with Infamy, we havent done any preparation ops or anything of such.

And before you lift a finger no the matter of me being recruited into BFAM, thats what tribes do, they recruit the most active members with potential, i happened to be what BFAM were looking for in k75, why is this a bad thing?

Why noble them out when you can have there experience along side your team

~Jack my two cents

DeletedUser

Your kidding me right? Spears are weak as hell. My builds are selected against an LC attack of 3000. Use the simulator mate. You don't have a clue what your talking about.

You're kidding ME now, right? :)
Yeah your Axe builds are going to make a load of difference against all those Sword, HC & Bonfire builds.

Trust me, YOU have NO clue what so ever what you are talking about. :)

One little hint though, look at the defensive values, you might notice what I'm talking about.

donovanrules12345

I honestly don't care for the spears/HC strategy, I am familiar with that strategy. Fact is, in a war the villages will be stacked. I'd rather 50'000 swords than 50'000 spears.
Not to mention the fact that with my defence, once stacked, there will be plenty of both units. The cats are there, the HC are in 400, plenty of spears, and swords - the defensive power house. Don't like my builds? Too bad for you.