The Sith Lord's dramatic rise to the top.

cimmarian

nothing to celebrate...noone but funny considered them number one, you already held the spot...old news

PurePowerGames

As was said in other threads, there really isn't a major powerhouse in this world yet. My noob opinion is that there are about five REAL good tribes. I expect that the rankings will be jumping around many more times in the next 3 months or so. Cheers though to TSL - they've done well!

DeletedUser

Well this world seems to be about rising and falling like every other tribe that has got to the top it will begin to crumble from within as pressure mounts up against it. The reason i have made TSL my long term enemy is that they have attacked nearly every tribe i have been in and noble the dukes of one of them (courtesy of ony) and i have rarely been under attack till late and they attacked my new cluster in K41 (hint hint). I look forward to continuing the war against you, to say the least you have had your rises all falls of your own with unique and standard of players. I never really went away as you know anyway so no need to welcome me back.(counting that sword has quit i was hoping that i wont be drawn into posting stupid things again)

I dont even know why i am posting counting that the only people that seem to be posting are either from TSL or REBZ now apart from a few (1 or 2 funny and a couple of 31337) . So as well as rank 1 tribe you can have the prize for external forum domination as well. I think that now REBZ has joined the war it could be a fair fight and with the new [R] you could be in for a tough war this time (well i hope so way more fun that way).

To finish i don't think i need to wish you luck anymore because you seem to have enough of it with your immaculate trimming of wars and you are defiantly proving yourselves as you have done quite a lot of damage to broken [R].

DeletedUser

Well this world seems to be about rising and falling like every other tribe that has got to the top it will begin to crumble from within as pressure mounts up against it. The reason i have made TSL my long term enemy is that they have attacked nearly every tribe i have been in and noble the dukes of one of them (courtesy of ony) and i have rarely been under attack till late and they attacked my new cluster in K41 (hint hint). I look forward to continuing the war against you, to say the least you have had your rises all falls of your own with unique and standard of players. I never really went away as you know anyway so no need to welcome me back.(counting that sword has quit i was hoping that i wont be drawn into posting stupid things again)

I dont even know why i am posting counting that the only people that seem to be posting are either from TSL or REBZ now apart from a few (1 or 2 funny and a couple of 31337) . So as well as rank 1 tribe you can have the prize for external forum domination as well. I think that now REBZ has joined the war it could be a fair fight and with the new [R] you could be in for a tough war this time (well i hope so way more fun that way).

To finish i don't think i need to wish you luck anymore because you seem to have enough of it with your immaculate trimming of wars and you are defiantly proving yourselves as you have done quite a lot of damage to broken [R].

lol =) we've noble every single duke of your tribes ? :).... Move on in each tribe pls =)

The Resurrection

haha, well bring in someone that you have nobled repeatedly doesnt make much since. no offence andrew. lol. This forum is full of funny stuff lately.

DeletedUser

lmao thats sad mate, and are you callling yourself a runner? man we have so many noobs in w46 :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Can people stop quoting the whole thing please point out which bit your complaining about proof of the lack of skill on this world as far as i am concerned.

DeletedUser

Can people stop quoting the whole thing please point out which bit your complaining about proof of the lack of skill on this world as far as i am concerned.

my bad didnt feel like taking out parts...

andrew grange said:
The reason i have made TSL my long term enemy is that they have attacked nearly every tribe i have been in and noble the dukes of one of them (courtesy of ony) and i have rarely been under attack till late and they attacked my new cluster in K41 (hint hint). I look forward to continuing the war against you, to say the least you have had your rises all falls of your own with unique and standard of players.

Just seems kinda noobish? don't you think so? :icon_confused:
I figured quiting my w3 to play this world would have been a good move, but now im starting to think twice bout it

DeletedUser

No its a game and i get to decide who i want my enemies to be, i don't even have to have a good reason for it, unlike most who seem to want to play the game to beat it, i play to defeat a certain enemy and i have decided that will be TSL as they will be hard to beat, i am not out for an easy victory or i could just have chosen SDA or green ;).

basically i respect TSL therefore i war them doesn't make much sense to most people.

DeletedUser

Yea i understand that. then make your own tribe like i did when i fought IOD in k22. SDA is just noobish kinda like NES. TSL can be easy targets to, just got to hit the right places, and hit them at the right times... hmm With Rebz joining, and im sure many more tribes this will be a world war, bad thing is once this war is over it will be so slow

DeletedUser

Yea i understand that. then make your own tribe like i did when i fought IOD in k22. SDA is just noobish kinda like NES. TSL can be easy targets to, just got to hit the right places, and hit them at the right times... hmm With Rebz joining, and im sure many more tribes this will be a world war, bad thing is once this war is over it will be so slow

i think your boss should tell you to stop non-sense here , if he stil wants diplomacy with us =).. You make only bad things for your tribe :)

DeletedUser

i think your boss should tell you to stop non-sense here , if he stil wants diplomacy with us =).. You make only bad things for your tribe :)

their is no non sense im just saying this will prolly be the because war, and once it is over it will prolly be slow again. I'm just thinking about the future:)

DeletedUser

also i like the agressiveness, mate :icon_biggrin: just not every word is against TSL so dont be so tense about your tribe