The Sith Lord's dramatic rise to the top.

swordalchemist

I never really went away as you know anyway so no need to welcome me back.(counting that sword has quit i was hoping that i wont be drawn into posting stupid things again)

So u disappeared cuz i was here....and now tht i m gone....you pop back in again.....seems like me noobish charm did their work....:icon_cool: and yes this is the real swords.....i just decided to pop back in for a while and see wat you all are up to.....
also funnies demise came pretty well thanks to stez being inactive.....and the master mind behind the coup'de'tat is buggy eyes(a.k.a he knows who he is...:lol:) well with tht being said....i will be taking my leave again....so take care guys....and occasionally i will be popping back in....:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

if you remember vD ony7 then it was their duke he was in south east K41 while i was in center k31 so i couldn't help him, i soon after left to join elite tribe in K31 cant remember the name (it was before the big K31 WAR!! merge).

right now for the future which at the moment in TSL favor as they are eating [R] and they seem to have no other real threat although with the help REBZ, TSL could fall but most likely won't. The only way i see a TSL fail is if 1337(pretty fail counting how far apart they are) or some other tribe joins in as well to provide heavy support. I defiantly see TSL as the soviet union as such (mostly Romain players therefore where part of the soviet union at some point :p) and [R] as the allies (all Americans and western Europeans) and we all know who won that war after originally losing to there enemy (well more pro-Soviet European countries). (yes i know no war was actually fought other than Korea and Vietnam)

I would like a scoring out of ten for how bad that analysis was. (i would like to see who can make a worse analysis and come up with an equally bad reason for doing so)

DeletedUser

i really don't know my eastern European history to be honest therefore everything eastern European gets put into the same category hence soviet at some point

DeletedUser

I defiantly see TSL as the soviet union as such (mostly Romain players therefore where part of the soviet union at some point :p) and [R] as the allies (all Americans and western Europeans) and we all know who won that war after originally losing to there enemy (well more pro-Soviet European countries).

how old are you?...6 years...ten?...:icon_sad:
first...TSL is composed by players with different nationalities...americans, canadians, frenchs, romanians, filipines, english, lituanians and more others from diverse countries :icon_wink:...your fantasy is sick:icon_rolleyes:...you are nationalist?:icon_surprised:
about history...you have no idea what is history:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if you remember vD ony7 then it was their duke he was in south east K41 while i was in center k31 so i couldn't help him, i soon after left to join elite tribe in K31 cant remember the name (it was before the big K31 WAR!! merge).

right now for the future which at the moment in TSL favor as they are eating [R] and they seem to have no other real threat although with the help REBZ, TSL could fall but most likely won't. The only way i see a TSL fail is if 1337(pretty fail counting how far apart they are) or some other tribe joins in as well to provide heavy support. I defiantly see TSL as the soviet union as such (mostly Romain players therefore where part of the soviet union at some point :p) and [R] as the allies (all Americans and western Europeans) and we all know who won that war after originally losing to there enemy (well more pro-Soviet European countries). (yes i know no war was actually fought other than Korea and Vietnam)

I would like a scoring out of ten for how bad that analysis was. (i would like to see who can make a worse analysis and come up with an equally bad reason for doing so)

you fail at geography and history. Shame andrew

DeletedUser

not too much fail opteron you are eastern European and i am not keeping track of small countries with no history (i live in the UK it has enough modern history of its own)

DeletedUser

not too much fail opteron you are eastern European and i am not keeping track of small countries with no history (i live in the UK it has enough modern history of its own)

that small country protected your country against an turkish rape =). Learn more history please

DeletedUser

(can i go back to insulting Americans about their military history it is a lot easier) I can go through many a UK military victory that are/where remarkable and some very stupid ones (2 opium war's with china). Then i can point out that the UK had the largest empire of all time and has the most elite army in the world (man on man). Then we are stupid enough to sell you guns and equipment before we attack you (Argentina).

Andrey- back off the personal insults (no need to say child although you can call me stupid for my post making you arrogant), I would also like to point out that army doesn't have an 'e' in it and that won't doesn't have a space between the 'won' and the 't'. to finish i would like to point out that :D faces just prove your trying to flame me and doesn't work when you make so many errors yourself.

DeletedUser91635

how did this turn out to be real life ralated!?!?!?!?!?!?

DeletedUser

Mod can you ban me, it seems that i have to spell out everything and i think i might start flaming as much as i try to resist. He called me a child. (which isn't true but i am not going to argue it) The excessive !? is quite annoying to look at three is good enough.

DeletedUser

I cleaned a few of these "personal insults" posts up. Since they were posted before I took over as a mod I will just hit the delete button on them. But lets either get this thread back on topic without the insults or I will close it.

DeletedUser

well TSL is for sure on top now...you know funny's going bad when a couple of there members have joined SnM :D

DeletedUser

Funny! was always going to break up it was a question of where and when. The obvious signs where the reason for the merge was bunny being surrounded by FID (which is because FID nobled a lot in to bunny K's and the new leadership didn't deal with it amplifying it), they had different diplomacy (by quite a long way) and bunny weren't FID's closest ally and the same the other way round and since no tribe was 'superior' then the merge was guaranteed to fail. Then on the other hand TSL had lot's of internals to eat and in-active enemies and some barbs, without a merge that left them in a difficult place (unique and TSL had similar diplomacy at the time of the merge and weren't closer with another tribe)

To go back to the Romania thing it was at one point in the soviet union although it was the only one to violently overthrow it's regime (in Europe) so my history isn't too bad and neither is my geography as that is eastern European (it wasn't meant to be serious).

p.s. i think this thread will soon run out of steam and end up being a flame thread which i probably started so lets see if TSl can resist continuing it into a flame thread.

DeletedUser90886

I'm just wondering. What is so dramatic about TSL rise to the top? They did it just like any other tribe. the only thing with them, is they got lucky and Funny/Bunny w/e there names are started to fall. Plus Bunny/Funny/Funny! (who cares anymore) they are such mass recruiters that they would recruit Torando777, who is a barb nobler, a point whore, and has relatively no troops into there tribe.

I have attacked this person 2 times, and sent a noble train which went down to 1 loyaly so i sent a cuke instead.

Anyways, it's not dramatic. *gasp* Oh my, another top tribe happens to make it into the number one slot. This is so dramatic.