The Skirmish Heard Around the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser92753

Things were quiet in World 71. But conflict has a way of rearing its ugly head when you least expect it.

Our scouts lay hidden in the grass atop the hill. Below, the senior scout observed the enemy troop movements. His companion beside him recorded their notes.

Norfolken and Duck Sheet Up, two border lords whose lands would make fine additions to the lands of Nightshift. With this scouting report, our armies would have the intel needed to sweep into their lands.

"What is that!?" One scout said to the other. "They are taking down their flag. Thats odd."
"Look there! That's a lord of Contra at the gates, look Contra's colors are flying atop their walls!"

This news was rushed to Nightshift High Command immediately. Upon hearing the news, Mayhem bristled. As if Contra's southern clusters weren't trouble enough, they had the gall to openly recruit along our borders! Plans must be drafted, armies mustered!

The legions of Nightshift descended amid the cover of fog. We made no fanfare of our cause, no justification of our actions. Contra has taken land we desire, and by force of the sword we will wrest it from their hands. May they hug our steel if it will make them feel better. For our legions have met success and show no signs of stopping. The enemy resists, but still our advance is unhindered.

[spoil]
TZ9jPik.png
[/spoil]

I look across the map as I plan out my future campaigns in the name of Nightshift's conquests. Contra's ally, GOML, has also declared their hostility. I can only hope that both sides find glory on the battlefield.
[spoil]
en71
[/spoil]

Without mockery and jest, without smearing evidence of cowardice and ineptitude, I announce that Nightshift will meet the combined forces of Contra and GOML on the field of battle. For the dominance of K55! For the dominance of the East! Let the war between the #2 and #3/10 tribe rage!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92753

This will likely be the place where updated war stats will be posted for anyone who is looking to follow this skirmish.

DeletedUser98642

Well done PnP Jace :) looking forward to the war! Too bad i'm so far away from you :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Nice PnP bro, I'll give it a 8.5/10.
Of course, it is only my rate that you truly care about, now isn't it? ;)

- Jake

DeletedUser113091

Side 1:
Tribes: NS
Side 2:
Tribes: GOML, Contra

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 2
Difference: 10

chart