Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 71,876
Side 2: 20,009
Difference: 51,867

chart

DeletedUser

Yes Crim we know:) We are attacking the Turtle cluster, obviously will take more than one hit:)

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh Oh and Crim here you go ^^

Side 1:
Tribes: NS
Side 2:
Tribes: Contra
Players: Norfolken, Time to Duck Sheet Up

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 3
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 71,876
Side 2: 20,009
Difference: 51,867

chart
You rimmed 2 players that were 30 hours away from the core of our tribe with a surprise attack. The only thing you can really claim is bad recruitment and preparation to something we didn't expect so soon. If you're proud of my mistake, then cool beans.

guyu.png

4 players that are 40 hours away from the core of our tribe that, with preparation, gained 800k ODD in one day with no village losses. Surprise is no longer in your favor.

Last edited:

DeletedUser113091

Crim You try to use the fact the war stats show its all GOML who we're nobling, I'm simply pointing out we've taken a few villages from you also, Now considering you knew about one of our first ops that we had to cancel because of a leak I'd say we didn't have that much of a surprise attack on you anyway. but Game on all the same :icon_rolleyes:

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Crim You try to use the fact the war stats show its all GOML who we're nobling, I'm simply pointing out we've taken a few villages from you also, Now considering you knew about one of our first ops that we had to cancel because of a leak I'd say we didn't have that much of a surprise attack on you anyway. but Game on all the same :icon_rolleyes:
I had no intention of downplaying GOML. I was showing 2 things. One, that since the beginning of war you have only nobled 2 villages from Contra and have gave us an ODD of 800k. Two, Contra nor GOML have launched any OPs on you yet. Give it a rest kid, let Mayhem do the talking.

DeletedUser107718

Apparently Contraplayers doesn't like actually dodging their offensive vills.... I'll keep it in mind :icon_cool:. Also, dem Swedes showing how it's done.. hehe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113091

Oh Crims You've not changed ;) Its Ok Crims GOML can only stand in my way of you for so long :icon_twisted:

Also Call me kid again and I might cry a Little inside :icon_evil:

Cry a little inside cuz of how funny that is, You calling me a kid oh lord what is the world comming to.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh Crims You've not changed ;) Its Ok Crims GOML can only stand in my way of you for so long :icon_twisted:

Also Call me kid again and I might cry a Little inside :icon_evil:

Cry a little inside cuz of how funny that is, You calling me a kid oh lord what is the world comming to.
Alrighty then. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

No one man should have that much power

He knows having too much power is bad, because he has it and knows it’s too hard to control himself having so much power.
He knows he is wrong but he can’t help it.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nice job on taking our villages Contra! Oh wait....

No hard feeling right darky? We're still buddies :)

Until you prevail to me who you are you will always be nothing more to me but a bad investment :icon_redface:

Btw that's easy for someone to say when they're clearly on the side with the advantage, but feel free to grab a seat and watch how a real op is supposed to be done :icon_wink:

sp.ag

Until you prevail to me who you are you will always be nothing more to me but a bad investment :icon_redface:

Btw that's easy for someone to say when they're clearly on the side with the advantage, but feel free to grab a seat and watch how a real op is supposed to be done :icon_wink:

Side with the advantage? Says the guy in the tribe that has hugged everything around them.

DeletedUser

Side with the advantage? Says the guy in the tribe that has hugged everything around them.
The element of surprise is a big advantage.
That's clearly what he meant. :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.