The Social independent

DeletedUser

The Social independent

Y-U-NO-REPLY%3F.jpg

First of all, I would just like to point out that in no way am I a blogger. That is not my intention with this thread, I have played tribalwars for some time now and I think one of things that has kept me coming back to the game is the P&P. Some times it can get a little stale, early world it is never a problem and the forums are always active, My aim is to have a thread that will still be as active in a year as it is in early world that entertains people throughout.

The purpose for the thread is to get people involved in world wide events and express some light on decisions, wars, conspiracies etc. Now obviously not much is happening so far so the aim was to get some interviews with some stand out players and leaders then make the thread. However I got my first hiccup with that simple aim straight off the bat :icon_confused: I had 4 interviews set up, one of the leaders from a top tribe left and joined another, mid interview, one set of co players confused the shit out of me to how we were going to conduct the interview and another had a family emergency, I did get one good interview and probably the one which will have the publics interest so I'm going to get on with it and set this up now and hope I can get the ball rolling.

Dabearo-Pacman
[spoil]
ViRuS.: Thanks for taking the time for the interview. How are you today?

DaBearo: I'm very well thanks.

ViRuS.: Good to hear it, How happy are you with the members you have managed to band together to form your tribe? as many are aware, Pacman is ofcourse a pre-made.

DaBearo: I'm very happy of them, we should have great fun on this world.

ViRuS.: are there any worries on your part that alot of your core members will lose interest due to other worlds?

DaBearo: I'm not too worried, the players I've recruited to the tribe are players who share the same interest with me and that is no hauls, I don't think many in the tribe like playing hauls worlds and if they were to play a hauls world they would only play start-up. Overall, not really worried at all about that.

ViRuS.: That's is good to hear. You have alot of names in the tribe with strong personalties with quite a few notable highly experienced players. are things gel-ling as you had hoped? and are you taking a liberal approach to leading at this early stage due to the experience within the tribe?

DaBearo: There are some high profile names with strong personalities yes, and I'm very aware of the few problems that can cause. However I'm not really taking a liberal approach as I know leading a tribe of strong personalities requires you not do so.

ViRuS.: So the spamming hasn't presented an issue yet then :p With all pre mades there is the problem of if players can work together and sometimes that leads to tribes becoming a unit full of individuals with independent goals which usually leads to alot of internalling, do you feel that is -not- the case with Pacman and all are pulling in the same direction and are prepared to do so?

DaBearo: Yeah I feel the players are definitely playing it for the right reasons when you're in a tribe. As of now, they are all pulling in the right direction and I'm sure they know for any player to do well they also need to be level-headed and following the same direction that of the tribes.

ViRuS.: One member that will stand out for alot of people is Harlos, with him being a late addition and not near the rest of the tribe, it appears it was not planned. How serious is he taking this world and are you looking forward to working alongside him if you have not done so before?

DaBearo: We saw Harlos had pre-registered before the world had started and it instantly caught a lot of our attention as we do have a few players who played under him in w10 Die. and w32 Hate. so we thought he would be a good asset to the tribe. He is a bit far from the tribe, but his playing abilities aren't the only thing that will prove valuable to the tribe, he's a good person to be around.

DaBearo: From what I know he plans on playing the world pretty seriously.

ViRuS.: ofcourse, I think anyone as a leader would give their right arm to have a player of Harlos' experience in their tribe... With that being said, Pacman is probably the favourite among alot of people to take the top spot for early world. Do you still hold the same confidence now as you did before the world opened that your tribe is going to be a fore runner in this world?

DaBearo: Yeah I have no doubts we'll be a force to be reckoned with.

ViRuS.: The thing that has stood out first and foremost for 65 is the fact you could not choose start locations, which has left alot of the premades in pretty close proximity to one another. What are your feelings on your final starting locations?

DaBearo: I think it'll be great fun, obviously though whoever wins the core I would fully expect to win the world. I see this world being quite short.

ViRuS.: I think many would agree with that. Alot of people expect there to be alot more merging early on with some of the top tribes , due to the start locations. do you think that is a fair assesment? and are you confident that your hand won't be forced to open diplomacy and such where you don't really want it because of your starting location and situation with surrounding top tribes? Or do you see it like any other world just with different obstacles in your path?

DaBearo: Diplomacy is important in TW, many tribes undermine it and pass it off as being the cheap way of playing. But especially on a no hauls world, you have to be clever, you can't go warring 4 tribes at once for example. You have to make some friends and not all enemies.

Regarding merges though I'm sure there will be a few there and again but usually they'll result from two tribes warring and then it becoming a stalemate and they form one (it's happened many times before).

ViRuS.: Would you expect that to be the case with Bunny/ Blank?

DaBearo: pass (chuckle)

ViRuS.: Another problem that is quite obvious will be targets for some of your central members, with pre-reg leaving your tribe quite clustered. How worried are you of internal arguments come nobles?

DaBearo: It should be fine, everyone understands they cannot be greedy. We shall be moving people out of the central cluster anyway.

ViRuS.: Your tribe does not have the worst start location in comparison with other top tribes who are interlocked, are there any tribes you cannot see lasting because of where they are situated? And i'm going to have to push the boat out ;) who aren't you impressed with in the top 10 as a tribe so far?

DaBearo: Only one of Bunny and Blank can last, no-one can deny it - a combined 122 players from the two tribes interlocked for nobles can only shout out one sensible thing and that is a fight. There is no viable reason to ally and merge - where will they grow otherwise?

Regarding the top 10, I like the look of Blank, Bunny, Care x and Asgard, others I do not know a fair a lot on and have to say C² is not a tribe from w16, it maybe has 1 player from that tribe.

ViRuS.: I think everyone is waiting in anticipation to see how that unfolds but as you say I don't think anyone is seeing anything other than a fight between the two, would you care to say who you give the upper hand to and why? :icon_razz:

DaBearo: Blank for sure - they have the better players.

ViRuS.: Who other than yourselves do you see as holding real promise to lasting this early stage of the world and going on to become a dominant tribe? Also Bearing in mind your previous comments of the tribe dominating the core probably going on to win the world. Who would you see as your biggest threat at this stage?

DaBearo: Biggest threat would probably be whoever wins between Bunny and Blank, but we'll have to wait and see.

ViRuS.: Is there anything else you would like to add, or anyone you would like to give a shout out to. As I believe we have everything covered that I wanted to talk about unless I forgot something.

DaBearo: Nah, that's it from me haha.

ViRuS.: ok great, it's been a pleasure talking to you and I appreciate taking the time out for me, I look forward to the next interview once things spice up on the world.

DaBearo: no problem[/spoil]

[spoil]
I don't think there are any real surprises in the responses from the leader of Pacman, It's good to see that even with some of the best players on the world in the tribe, Dab is still taking a strong stance in making a structured and disciplined tribe with the aim of being a very strong contender to take 65.

The other comments that really interest me were seeing the victor of the inevitable war of Blank(Pencil) Vs Bunny being Pacmans main threat in the eyes of their leader, even though the war having the potential to significantly slow both tribes and with a few other tribes surrounding Pacman with a strong case for being contenders to dominate the core I believe this shows the respect held towards the players within Blank and bunny from Dab, rather than the disrespect for the other promising tribes in the area.

All in all I really enjoyed hearing from Dab and look forward to speaking to him again in the future, I don't think anyone can count out Pacman and I believe it is clear to see that their leader has his head firmly screwed onto his shoulders.
[/spoil]

There are many other people who are worthy of an interview, I say many...well I'm being polite. However I'm always open to suggestions, hopefully I can conduct interviews at regular intervals to add something different to the world 65 forum, Hopefully those I previously intended to hold interviews with can be completed shortly and I can bring them here for everyone to enjoy.

Feel free to flame, It keeps me amused :icon_wink: I'm open to suggestions on layouts etc and who people would like to see be interviewed And I hope you guys enjoyed the first part of this hopefully long and happy ventuuuure.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Really liking the detailed interview(s) and i'm hoping there will be more to come! Looking forward to reading more! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

When will people realise that they'll never be better than the llama newspaper? :icon_rolleyes:

Joking aside, nice read, I look forward to hearing more form you.

blablablablablabla

Great interview, wished you could also have gotten those other three, but they will probably appear in time (or something alike).

DeletedUser

dabearo: Only one of bunny and blank can last, no-one can deny it - a combined 122 players from the two tribes interlocked for nobles can only shout out one sensible thing and that is a fight. There is no viable reason to ally and merge - where will they grow otherwise?

regarding the top 10, i like the look of blank, bunny, care x and asgard, others i do not know a fair a lot on and have to say c² is not a tribe from w16, it maybe has 1 player from that tribe.

<3 db

DeletedUser

Appreciate all the comments.

Great interview, wished you could also have gotten those other three, but they will probably appear in time (or something alike).

Yeah, 2 of them I would hope to be completed within a few days to bring here, although I anticipate one will need some tidying up lol The interview that won't be getting brought forward was the one where the founder left for another tribe, I had lost some interest mid-interview due to some of the replies, however I tried to stay unbiased and continue but the guy left and joined another tribe in the top 20. I should have probably done a little more research when I chose my initial 4.

Again hopefully should have an update in the next few days.

DeletedUser

Appreciate all the comments.

Yeah, 2 of them I would hope to be completed within a few days to bring here, although I anticipate one will need some tidying up lol The interview that won't be getting brought forward was the one where the founder left for another tribe, I had lost some interest mid-interview due to some of the replies, however I tried to stay unbiased and continue but the guy left and joined another tribe in the top 20. I should have probably done a little more research when I chose my initial 4.

Again hopefully should have an update in the next few days.

We all know you fail, its ok ;)

DeletedUser

I know but I can accept that 'cause I have you alongside me for morale support :icon_cool:

DeletedUser95452

lol another one ;p

With this ratio the dukes of premades will have to do an interview per day during a week (chuckle)

DeletedUser

I think I will interview Dabearo too now :icon_rolleyes: