The Social independent

DeletedUser

Hahahah. :D

do people actually get bored and they start making blogs and interviews? :icon_rolleyes:

<3 it.

DeletedUser

I'd rather have 3 threads which actually has some effort put into it than none, I don't see how people can complain that people are putting time in to make the forums more enjoyable, anyway I enjoy doing it so i'll continue.

I'll be posting a new interview tomorrow.

[spoil]@Sapphique you have had over 1k posts in a month and I have not seen one with any intelligence in it or any thing that slightly amused me, your spam is of the lowest form, a neanderthal would entertain me more if they could come back and make an account I would imagine.[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I'd rather have 3 threads which actually has some effort put into it than none, I don't see how people can complain that people are putting time in to make the forums more enjoyable, anyway I enjoy doing it so i'll continue.

[spoil]@Sapphique you have had over 1k posts in a month and I have not seen one with any intelligence in it or any thing that slightly amused me, your spam is of the lowest form, a neanderthal would entertain me more if they could come back and make an account I would imagine.[/spoil]

Keep it up buddy, your interview was actually decent and you asked some really interesting questions. Better than the other interviews I've seen by miles.

DeletedUser107718

Too much interviewing DaB imo (No offense bro). I think I've read around 5 interviews which all includes Dabearo now, and what else, Blank, Bunny and MuFFiN too. I think many would be interested in hearing from a little smaller tribes like C^2, Asgard, Trolls etc.

Just my thoughts.

DeletedUser

C2 were one of my original tribes I wanted to have an interview. Like I stated in the op, I will be happy to do worldwide interviews, this isn't about status. If there is something relevant to talk about then that is where I will be. I needed a starting point though with nothing happening at that point.

At this moment in time Asgard and C2 are the most relevant, so that will hopefully be the next part of this thread. Again I hope I can bring a new interview tonight.

DeletedUser104941

Personally I believe another Dabearo interview would be useful.

DeletedUser

I think you should interview the Duke of Muffin to see if they are going to continue nobling at 100% internals

Also ask if they are working with Pacman given given the Queen0f56's noble ...

DeletedUser

Don't worry mate, the idea of this thread is great and the interview was pukka, keep it up man.