The Social independent

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wobble & C²

Mainly due to friends in Wobble (who don't answer IGM :(

Plus miss W16 should have stuck it out longer so would like to see how they relate to this & W16 I farmed like mad on that world as well.

DeletedUser

Yeah If anyone is wondering why it's taking so long, I had a family death on Tuesday. Thought I'd be able to do still some but things have been hectic as you can imagine.

DeletedUser

Yeah If anyone is wondering why it's taking so long, I had a family death on Tuesday. Thought I'd be able to do still some but things have been hectic as you can imagine.

Sorry to hear that mate, all the best!

DeletedUser

Interview me :3 You know you want to :p I'm the leader of [OC] and have been through the entire Asgard/C2 crap. Also have insight to all tribes in k54 :)

I really don't care who knows, nothing they can do about it.

DeletedUser

Interview me :3 You know you want to :p I'm the leader of [OC] and have been through the entire Asgard/C2 crap. Also have insight to all tribes in k54 :)

I really don't care who knows, nothing they can do about it.

You might have insight into our tribe, but we have it into yours. Not gonna cause an argument, but i could post a circular someone sent saying the village build of all of your members lol.

And cr**? It lasted what? 2 days?

Hes already got his interviews sorted anyway. Finishing ours now and will be posted tomorrow i think.

DirtyDishSoap

Heart goes out to ya man.

DeletedUser104965

Sorry to hear that mate =( My condolences to you and your family.