The Sound of War

DeletedUser

Thor said:
your another type why dont come to places like this lololololol

Hey Thor, indeed you shouldn't. CuThroat is dangerous. Look at is name..... He will do bad things to you. Perhaps, i don't know, you should ask him, he backs of when you do as you did promise in your tribal profile: Kick, farm and noble your refugees. Or did you just it put there as you thought it looks cool? Or don't you have the troops and skills to knock off ex-BD?

Tough I fear you might be late. Most likely we are done, before you get there.

Now I have to send some nukes again. Cya later.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For anyone interested:
Last 48 hours:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wolves Wolf 2
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AAA AAA3
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 18
Difference: 18

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 100,703
Difference: 100,703

image.php
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Same old song. Imo no surprise. We continue, it are just BD targets. Mainly Boniface and some new ones, as 13 Legion f.i. We move on to the core of BD, and our K76 guys are on some easy nobling.

cuthroat

For anyone interested:
Last 48 hours:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wolves Wolf 2
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AAA AAA3
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 2: 18
Difference: 18

image.php

Side 2: 100,703
Difference: 100,703

image.php
[/spoil]

Those stats are pretty bias, currently Wolves is in a heated war with the local Barb villages/inactive and are doing really well
http://www.twstats.com/en43/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=11481&pn=-1&type=gain&enemy=&min=&max=

They are almost keeping up with all of the villages that we take of theirs

I would even say if they are making a tactical retreat deep into their own area, their war plan is working perfectly

Last edited:

DeletedUser

im still not sure FRST and Wolves are related headlights.

but wait, wouldnt 2 tribes who are intertwined so much together have more nobles against each other, even if just from cross nobling? or perhaps there is a shared forum/planner?

Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Wolves
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,167
Side 2: 489
Difference: 3,678

image.php

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 3
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 26,135,941
Side 2: 2,191,306
Difference: 23,944,635

image.php

Side 1: 66,935
Side 2: 24,822
Difference: 42,113

image.php

DeletedUser

Yeah perhaps, who knows, but, is ThorBolt, the strong and undoubted leader of Wolves, leaving a sinking ship and leaves it to the ex-BD boys? Just asking. Got he scared and fled to FRST to feel safe? anyhow K75 will be soon ours. Atm we are talking with five ex-BD players who want to leave the sinking ship.

DeletedUser

i thought the captain was supposed to go down with the ship and help his crew get off o_O

DeletedUser59845

i thought the captain was supposed to go down with the ship and help his crew get off o_O

Good ones are, but those are very difficult to find in TW.

The majority of them are the first ones to jump on the life boat throwing women and children out of the way, lol.

DeletedUser

Last news:

Wolves seems to desintegrate. ex-BD did surrender to us.

former BD management current Wolves War-Commander said:
Well it's official, wolf is falling apart. Therefore a merge into AAA will be good. I will give headlights names of who I want invited. It's your choice whether or not to accept it. I would advise you to join.

The fact is, we will all be rimmed if we remain in wolf. And merging with AAA is the best option. So if you get an invite then go ahead and join. Also, if you think anyone else should be added then mail me.

the BD - AAA war is over.

DeletedUser

A bit of a disappointing end to what could have been a great war.

DeletedUser

@harbinger

We just did the job. Now we take the remains. We are glad with the extra good hands we have in now. I am sure they prosper in AAA, and perform as they are able to. It are good players.

DeletedUser

@harbinger

We just did the job. Now we take the remains. We are glad with the extra good hands we have in now. I am sure they prosper in AAA, and perform as they are able to. It are good players.

I just like dramatic ends to wars, like mass deletes and things like that. :icon_biggrin:

It's a technically sound move for AAA, but still, a little un-entertaining.

DeletedUser

And they threatened us to be nobled after they are done with AAA

DeletedUser

@harbinger

I just like dramatic ends to wars, like mass deletes and things like that.
Here speaks the journalist isn't it ;)

Mass deleted that happened during and at the end of the P(v) war. It escaped the attention of many or some said P(v) got 'bored'
Well they did mass deleted, or went inactive.
For us this is better. There not any dispute about the territory it is ours. And we get a few new good players in. Also very benificial for us they know as us as enemy so even we did win rather strong we will learn from them and they from us. A delete does not talk. So this is in all aspects much better for us.

DeletedUser

@ samvj

Yeah, and prolly they said something like they have a very big bro who will help them etc etc.
see me post on joe rules 7

DeletedUser

I just like dramatic ends to wars, like mass deletes and things like that. :icon_biggrin:

It's a technically sound move for AAA, but still, a little un-entertaining.

This here is an excellent example of what harb is talking about.