The Spam Messiah has risen!!! (and is saying goodbye)

DeletedUser

ill go aus one year with the barmy army, and you know that england wont get to the 5th day in aus, they rarely do.

As it should be. :icon_biggrin: Experience a 30 degree high-humidity summer, good lord you can get sunburnt here :icon_redface: Its like Florida, but minus the American-ness and the idioticness and the old people ness.

DeletedUser57711

i am nothing like you lmao i just got flamed to hell after that silly ~I~ to ~II~ thing which was me being silly and taking what thefez said as true took me a while to get out of it and show i was not just some noob running from a fight :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

i am nothing like you lmao i just got flamed to hell after that silly ~I~ to ~II~ thing which was me being silly and taking what thefez said as true took me a while to get out of it and show i was not just some noob running from a fight :icon_biggrin:

What I meant by that is you stood your ground and didn't let yourself get bashed to a pulp.

DeletedUser57711

What I meant by that is you stood your ground and didn't let yourself get bashed to a pulp.

na i did go a bit far at times in my outburst's back at people but all in good fun. but yeah i never back down on here or in game which is what got me so pissed of at the time lol.

DeletedUser

Eagleye350 – I always found you probably the best guy in $CoD$ (behind Raf). Sad to see you went inactive, but you weren’t like sam and HPG (who have ego problems). You admitted you sucked, you were on these forums to have fun and you weren’t all bar humbug like a lot of people.

I do not have an ego problem, ther rest of these noobs have problems with the fact their ego is too small.

As it should be. :icon_biggrin: Experience a 30 degree high-humidity summer, good lord you can get sunburnt here :icon_redface: Its like Florida, but minus the American-ness and the idioticness and the old people ness.

And the fat-ness, or does that come under American-ness? =D

DeletedUser

I do not have an ego problem, ther rest of these noobs have problems with the fact their ego is too small.

And the fat-ness, or does that come under American-ness? =D

Yes, fat-ness comes under American-ness :icon_biggrin:

And you know you have a giant ego. Its oozing all over W22.

DeletedUser

I still wanna know how I have a big ego.. >.> And when I joke about sex..

LiriC

if you talk about sex.. much better to have someting else "big" 0_o

*losing control* ( help )

DeletedUser

Thanks GW ^_^

@HPG -> Face it, your mind is filled with sex, pron etc. Just don't inform us (especially posting pron or else you'll get a permaban :3) about any of that stuff, tell someone more focused on sex like... hmmmmmmmm.......

DeletedUser

Thanks GW ^_^

@HPG -> Face it, your mind is filled with sex, pron etc. Just don't inform us (especially posting pron or else you'll get a permaban :3) about any of that stuff, tell someone more focused on sex like... hmmmmmmmm.......

*sigh* I really do have to bold it AGAIN?

Lewder, read carefully, when do I JOKE about sex?

DeletedUser

You have a pink elephant as your avatar. Even if I was awake enough to understand what your response was supposed to be relating to, it doesn't matter.. Pink elephant needs to go..

*snore*

DeletedUser

You have a pink elephant as your avatar. Even if I was awake enough to understand what your response was supposed to be relating to, it doesn't matter.. Pink elephant needs to go..

*snore*

How could you? >.> Pink Elephants > Whatever your avatar is and you know it,

DeletedUser

Your avatar is so retarded it's why some babies are born with crack addictions...

I have no idea.. It's 6 AM..

DeletedUser

Your avatar is so retarded it's why some babies are born with crack addictions...

I have no idea.. It's 6 AM..

It's not retarted, you are just jealous. And who ever has an idea at 6am? I view 6am as the boundary between one day and the next, even though that is technically midnight I hate having to say 'I was up until early monday morning' because it makes no sense at all.

DeletedUser

It's now 7 AM and you misspelled retarded.. Retarted? Fail...

DeletedUser

When I posted that it was 6:59 AM :icon_biggrin: Still technically 6 AM :icon_biggrin: I could technically pull you up for saying that as it is 1:12 PM ST/9:12 PM AEST

DeletedUser

Old #58 Today, 07:10 Top Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

And my point stands true.. Twas 7:10 AM.