The Spam Messiah has risen!!! (and is saying goodbye)

DeletedUser43660

Thanks for the kind words, lewder. I'll always be grateful for what you did for XXXX. I hope to see you on skype some time.

DeletedUser

Het Lewder, didn't I once compare you to a case of Herpes? You may go away for a while, but you always come back with a vengence. :lol:

DeletedUser

Het Lewder, didn't I once compare you to a case of Herpes? You may go away for a while, but you always come back with a vengence. :lol:

Yeah, you did. And its incredibly true. Sad, but true :lol:

komputaz

The forums will indeed be a plainer and less interesting place without you Lewder. Thankyou for your humbling comments but perhaps you have mistaken intelligence and a cool head with age and confusion :). good luck ocker and maybe I'll look you up if I get back across the ditch in the near future..

DeletedUser

That is true. Though I always respected you for your cool headed descisions. You never made any rash or stupid decisions in my opinion, and together with FFR and -El (despite many criticizms) could quite effectively lead a #1 tribe. And good luck in all your future endeavours.

LiriC

The Lewder ,,, train this small padawan Lewder to become a great spamer .

hehe ^_^

DeletedUser

The Lewder ,,, train this small padawan Lewder to become a great spamer .

hehe ^_^

No, I've decided I'm going to request he be permabanned for ban evasion. I suspect he's skyline, someone who got really pissed with me after I reported him. Mainly did it because he's a selfish little twit who comes on making irrelevent little comments and thinks he is funny.

DeletedUser

uh oh .... something went wrong there ^^^

AAAAnnnnny way ... if ur still talking I dont really care cause I dont have much to do with you ingame. Abit sad that you didnt mention me even though I made your Orly signature ... owell :p Have fun trying to quit :)

DeletedUser

uh oh .... something went wrong there ^^^

AAAAnnnnny way ... if ur still talking I dont really care cause I dont have much to do with you ingame. Abit sad that you didnt mention me even though I made your Orly signature ... owell :p Have fun trying to quit :)

Hehe, with my upcoming school camp it will happen :p And its OK, at least you told me how your trip to Brisbane went. :)