The Story behind PITA disbanding. Have some shame on yourself Shaggy

DeletedUser

We were discussing when FiG recruited you, not what you did after FiG. Why would we discuss the future that hasn't happened yet when discussing whether or not FiG should recruit you?

/facepalm

So you had just started the world and nobled more than 40% barbs, but you never once went ahead and nobled barbs? That's silly, and completely contradictory. But you're still missing the point.

no, you were also talking about the time i was in fig as well.

"never once did i just go ahead and noble barbs" - by that i ment that i never randomly nobled barbs instead of real players, if i even nobled some it was for a reason. ofc there were some that i nobled when i just started the world which is perfectly fine and some more later on when i took some for extra d just in case (remember, i was surrounded by my own tribemates and allies and we weren't at war yet at that moment).

you, sir, don't know everything about everybody, so stop trying :)

have a good day.

DeletedUser

When did I ever mention the time you were in FiG? Let me save you the time to look; I didn't.

I was leadership; -34- was at war with TKT (which you were in prior), and it was either Time or ~ONE~ at the time who wanted you gone just as much due to their friendship with -34-. But sure, pretend you weren't in danger, because that's totally the point :icon_rolleyes:. Learn to read what I said the real point is, below and for the third time at least:

Yeah, there's always a reason to noble barbs. You're still missing the point. It's sad to see how low you've sunk. Whether or not you had a reason for nobling barbs, I was one of the few people to argue to save you to have you join FiG, and it's a shame that I did, considering what you've done since then. Nobling barbs could've been the greatest thing since sliced bread, but you still wouldn't have been able to join FiG if I didn't argue on your behalf, and it's a shame I did, because you've shown exactly how low you sink.

DeletedUser

When did I ever mention the time you were in FiG? Let me save you the time to look; I didn't.

I was leadership; -34- was at war with TKT (which you were in prior), and it was either Time or ~ONE~ at the time who wanted you gone just as much due to their friendship with -34-. But sure, pretend you weren't in danger, because that's totally the point :icon_rolleyes:. Learn to read what I said the real point is, below and for the third time at least:

Yeah, there's always a reason to noble barbs. You're still missing the point. It's sad to see how low you've sunk. Whether or not you had a reason for nobling barbs, I was one of the few people to argue to save you to have you join FiG, and it's a shame that I did, considering what you've done since then. Nobling barbs could've been the greatest thing since sliced bread, but you still wouldn't have been able to join FiG if I didn't argue on your behalf, and it's a shame I did, because you've shown exactly how low you sink.

Up north next to other tribes and separated from the main of FiG, who protected you by name and diplomacy? Yeah, I remember. - thus refering to the time i was in fig ;)

and get over yourself, you did not save me. you probably helped me to get into fig, which is much appreciated, but that does not mean you saved me. i was not under attack by anyone, i was not crying for help or in trouble.

peace.

i'm done wasting my time :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're still missing the point. It's sad to see how low you've sunk. Whether or not you had a reason for nobling barbs, I was one of the few people to argue to save you to have you join FiG, and it's a shame that I did, considering what you've done since then. Nobling barbs could've been the greatest thing since sliced bread, but you still wouldn't have been able to join FiG if I didn't argue on your behalf, and it's a shame I did, because you've shown exactly how low you sink.

Yes, you are wasting your time, discussing things that you're not only wrong about, but which aren't the point of what I'm saying.

I'm amazed at how many times you've ignored this. It's really a gift.

DeletedUser

Also 200 villages is a lot, consider the lead of this war was decided by only what, like 270 villages?

This is a rough estimate based on conquer stats from TWstats since the warstats feature doesn't work with tribes that were disbanded.

PITA vs GotRob 539 - 364
PITA vs =GTC= 98 - 40
PITA vs ESL 100 - 4
PITA vs INN 260 - 49

Total 997 vs 453

So double your estimate and it'd be about right.

Geani, we don't plan to apologize to Shaggy or GotRob because we still believe that you were implicated in what happen. Can we prove it without a shadow of a doubt? No. Can you prove that you were completely innocent? Again, no. It's like trying to argue religion. Neither side will ever prove the other wrong, so its not worth arguing.

Eternal Lord, next time you want to claim that no useful information was taken from sits gotten in such a low way, you might want to think about telling your tribemates not to forward mails back to PITA bragging about the information they now know.

DeletedUser105552

This is a rough estimate based on conquer stats from TWstats since the warstats feature doesn't work with tribes that were disbanded.

PITA vs GotRob 539 - 364
PITA vs =GTC= 98 - 40
PITA vs ESL 100 - 4
PITA vs INN 260 - 49

Total 997 vs 453

Geani, we don't plan to apologize to Shaggy or GotRob because we still believe that you were implicated in what happen. Can we prove it without a shadow of a doubt? No. Can you prove that you were completely innocent? Again, no. It's like trying to argue religion. Neither side will ever prove the other wrong, so its not worth arguing.

Eternal Lord, next time you want to claim that no useful information was taken from sits gotten in such a low way, you might want to think about telling your tribemates not to forward mails back to PITA bragging about the information they now know.

I think you just need to tighten up your leadership skills and have done with it. If you wish to carry on blaming us, or think we was part of the plan. Do what you wish.

The main thing was, your leadership/council member became inactive and basically needed anyone to play the account. That is what back-fired for you and we get the blame. woop da woop

DeletedUser

so i was curious, big deal.

ya'll need to losen up and realise this is just a game :p

and i find it quite amusing how some of you refuse to admit that you were the ones who caused this and instead you just blame us and try to divert the attention away from your own mistake.

just my 10^10^100 cents :)

cheat (cht)
v. cheat·ed, cheat·ing, cheats
v.tr.
1. To deceive by trickery; swindle: cheated customers by overcharging them for purchases.
2. To deprive by trickery; defraud: cheated them of their land.
3. To mislead; fool: illusions that cheat the eye.
4. To elude; escape: cheat death.
v.intr.
1. To act dishonestly; practice fraud.
2. To violate rules deliberately, as in a game: was accused of cheating at cards.
3. Informal To be sexually unfaithful: cheat on a spouse.
4. Baseball To position oneself closer to a certain area than is normal or expected: The shortstop cheated toward second base.
n.
1. An act of cheating; a fraud or swindle.
2. One who cheats; a swindler.
3. A computer application, password, or disallowed technique used to advance to a higher skill level in a computer video game.
4. Law Fraudulent acquisition of another's property.

curious dosnt seem to apply prehaps you dont understand moral or ethical let me explain them

mor·al (môrl, mr-)
adj.
1. Of or concerned with the judgment of the goodness or badness of human action and character: moral scrutiny; a moral quandary.
2. Teaching or exhibiting goodness or correctness of character and behavior: a moral lesson.
3. Conforming to standards of what is right or just in behavior; virtuous: a moral life.
4. Arising from conscience or the sense of right and wrong: a moral obligation.
5. Having psychological rather than physical or tangible effects: a moral victory; moral support.
6. Based on strong likelihood or firm conviction, rather than on the actual evidence: a moral certainty.
n.
1. The lesson or principle contained in or taught by a fable, a story, or an event.
2. A concisely expressed precept or general truth; a maxim.
3. morals Rules or habits of conduct, especially of sexual conduct, with reference to standards of right and wrong: a person of loose morals; a decline in the public morals.

Adj. 1. ethical - of or relating to the philosophical study of ethics; "ethical codes"; "ethical theories"
2. ethical - conforming to accepted standards of social or professional behavior; "an ethical lawyer"; "ethical medical practice"; "an ethical problem"; "had no ethical objection to drinking"; "Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants"- Omar N. Bradley
right - in conformance with justice or law or morality; "do the right thing and confess"
unethical - not conforming to approved standards of social or professional behavior; "unethical business practices"
3. ethical - adhering to ethical and moral principles; "it seems ethical and right"; "followed the only honorable course of action"
honourable, honorable
right - in conformance with justice or law or morality; "do the right thing and confess"

once you master these to it will lead you to the next

hon·or·a·ble (nr--bl)
adj.
1. Deserving or winning honor and respect: led an honorable life.
2. Bringing distinction or recognition: honorable service to one's nation.
3. Possessing and characterized by honor: an honorable person.
4. Consistent with honor or good name: followed the only honorable course of action.
5. Distinguished; illustrious: this honorable gathering of scholars.
6. Attended by marks of recognition and honor: received an honorable burial.
7. Honorable Abbr. Hon.
a. Used as a title of respect for certain high government officials: The Honorable Jane Doe, Associate Justice of the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts.
b. Used as a courtesy title for the children of barons and viscounts and the younger sons of earls.
c. Used in the House of Commons as a title of respect when speaking of another member.

your still young but if you learn nothing else learn those three words.

DeletedUser

PITA vs GotRob 539 - 364
PITA vs =GTC= 98 - 40
PITA vs ESL 100 - 4
PITA vs INN 260 - 49

Total 997 vs 453

I dont expect nothing more coming from you, blame us, makes u feel better

The truth is that u, as a leader, have zero skills

valid for u6, former duke in many tribes. Yes, FORMER

less, no one is reading your jeberish, keep trying, maybe maybe//

DeletedUser

cheat (cht)
v. cheat·ed, cheat·ing, cheats
v.tr.
1. To deceive by trickery; swindle: cheated customers by overcharging them for purchases.
2. To deprive by trickery; defraud: cheated them of their land.
3. To mislead; fool: illusions that cheat the eye.
4. To elude; escape: cheat death.
v.intr.
1. To act dishonestly; practice fraud.
2. To violate rules deliberately, as in a game: was accused of cheating at cards.
3. Informal To be sexually unfaithful: cheat on a spouse.
4. Baseball To position oneself closer to a certain area than is normal or expected: The shortstop cheated toward second base.
n.
1. An act of cheating; a fraud or swindle.
2. One who cheats; a swindler.
3. A computer application, password, or disallowed technique used to advance to a higher skill level in a computer video game.
4. Law Fraudulent acquisition of another's property.

curious dosnt seem to apply prehaps you dont understand moral or ethical let me explain them

by that def anyone that sends fakes is a cheater....

DeletedUser

I dont expect nothing more coming from you, blame us, makes u feel better
I believe the expression is "I expect nothing less" not more. As in, I expect nothing less from you than to quote something I say and then not bother to respond to any of it.

The truth is that u, as a leader, have zero skills
Oh please, do tell. I would LOVE to hear your thoughts on this

less, no one is reading your jeberish, keep trying, maybe maybe//
I read less's posts. They're often humorous.

DeletedUser83759

who's justin?

i did not check last logins and i didn't even notice notanothernoob had his mails sorted to different groups, so i didn't even look into them (i only saw a few mails in the inbox that had either not been sorted yet or just weren't important and they were just some random mails and had nothing important or relevant in them anyway).

what we're all claiming is that we had nothing to do with pita disbanding. we did not do it nor did we ask anyone else to do it.

Huh? This makes no sense.

How do you know how he had is mails organised if you didn't check them?

DeletedUser

Blimey...took you long enough to notice that Den! :D At the risk of sounding like Captain Mainwaring.. i wondered who'd be the first to notice that... :lol:

Captain+Mainwaring+played+by+Arthur+Lowe+and+Philip+Madoc+playing+the+German+U+Boat+Commander+in+Episode+54+The+Deadly+Attachement

.. "Don't Give him your Name... Pike!" :D

Back to the matter in hand: various allegations seem to have been flying around : From the giddy heights of Pre-meditated Dirty tricks, and Dastardly Despicable doings... down to Lamentable Opportunism once Judas James sent things to Gotrob...

As a Mud-slinging exercise, and as we all know, lamentably, a certain amount of mud, if cast in volume usually makes a stain... i'd say it was a draw: GotRob's reputation couldn't really go much lower: but i fear few will believe they didn't have a hand in this (Whether thats true or not) and either way ... certainly showed no Morale fortitude afterwards...

As for Pita, to have your tribe disbanded, trust a baron position to a known Rogue player, and then to allow Barons a Duke's sit- to have your tribe disbanded like that- well, obviously it is not good. In point of fact, Pita got off lucky and lightly: a rogue Baron with access on tap to a Duke's sit could have done much much more long-term damage...

How long has Judas James had a Baron position? How long did he have the Duke's sit? How long and to whom did he then transfer the baron and Duke's sit to Gotrob?

Morally- were Gotrob (lets assume here "innocently") when sent these sits, were they as a tribe wrong to have a look? Be honest now... wouldnt most tribes and players..if gifted that, look?

Given the timings were that Judas James disbanded the tribe- then Rob would have had no forum access- merely mails...

My question above however is this: how long had Judas James been a Baron? In that respect i'd imagine by then GotRot would likely have had all the Forum information they'd need: hence there would hypothetically be no issue with disbanding the tribe and therefore the forums before sending the sits to Gotrob.

Overall, im minded to agree this (likely) wasn't a pre-meditated Gotrob job...merely because if Judas James had contacted them before...they'd have done a much better, detailed and in-depth.. and certainly a less shoddy job of it- i think we can all agree on that! :D

But the stain on Gotrob just grows darker and smellier i'm affraid.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Huh? This makes no sense.

How do you know how he had is mails organised if you didn't check them?

i opened his inbox and the first few mails (not the ones he had sorted), but at first i didn't notice he had sorted them, remember, i could still go back one page even though i had been kicked from the account already. it was after i was kicked and when i went back a page when i noticed he had sorted his mails into groups.. i never even got to reading those.

to jurasu: like i said before, i didn't get around to find any important information (imo) from notanothernoob's account. i didn't even check blackroses account, i just forwarded the sit right away.

and less, found a dictionary? how nice :p

cheers ya'll and have a nice day :)

DeletedUser107009

Did this show up for anyone else o_O? His name is red in that post?
ffacaa52e25d8e963a55fe76a4ec0c69.png

DeletedUser

Did this show up for anyone else o_O? His name is red in that post?
ffacaa52e25d8e963a55fe76a4ec0c69.png

mm i copied some text from u6's post and suddenly my post appeared in red (changed some of it back to black and unbold)

DeletedUser

geani, I was duke of only CAN. Ever. I don't ever duke tribes.

I'm still waiting for geani to make sense.

And this is why she's still on my ignore list.

DeletedUser

Geani cares about ignore lists though. She'll block you in game and unblock you temporarily to gloat. Silly hypocrite. Tricks are for kids.

(Also realize that he can't see what you're typing. He's got your posts ignored. You're just trying to troll a wall now. Good job)

DeletedUser

No worries, time for you to play catch up. Just passed you in the ranks with 3 rob caps (4th otw). Suppose I'm still a harmless mouse though.

Seems a little surprising though, 2 of those caps were on the list that you guys received but they still got cleared o_o Amazing right?