The Story of animals & capitals.

DeletedUser

Well if you judge others dont complain when you are judged =)

Lucky you were not on the sheldon account when we sent 30 hour + noble trains at it.

Maybe that was out of range of the support of your account?

WA new player can stack against trains from long range thats nothing to be proud of.

Or maybe because you are not a new player you did not stack it?

DeletedUser

Lets see. I wrote spotted cow account didn't do anything great, an average player can do what he did. Do I need to add spaces so you can understand it better?

i think a cancel snipe is not something an average player can do... can admit i never managed to do it.

DeletedUser

And here I was praising the RIM players, who decided to do an op on our account.

We tried our best? No you'll know when we try our best as a tribe yeah congrats a few players had an op and congrats his villages were stacked. A new player can stack against trains from long range thats nothing to be proud of. So this proves how good DSL is well no sorry to burst you're little "We're so good bubble cause we're fighting 3 tribes" I really don't know where they found half of you guys posting. Any active player who knows what they're doing or halfway knows can do what that the Spotted Cow account did.

I am not sure if I mentioned you as a tribe tried your best, but most of the attackers tried their best, at least Human Bull and Major Pleasure did, and as far as I remember I actually praised them and wanted to play along them in future. Read the story carefully, not even half of the villages were stacked, there were other interesting stuff happened with prenobling, killing incoming support, back forth nobling, split sniping, cancel sniping, barb bounce sniping and such. Oh wait, I forgot you are one of those arseholes who don't read the whole story, rather just jump on the bandwagon based on others' words.

I'd hate to burst your bubbles actually. What happened on the account, 95% of TW players won't be able to complete all of them.

Lets see. I wrote spotted cow account didn't do anything great, an average player can do what he did. Do I need to add spaces so you can understand it better?

Find us an average joe, who can get #1 ODA and #1 ODD, while being in top 10 ranks as well for most of the time in the world. You are just an ignorant loud-mouther.

Whose to judge what I meant by knows what they're doing? It could have meant can realize oh hey look I have incomings lets defend those villages. Or oh look those new incomings are coming in at noble speed maybe they're nobles. Its really not that hard you can grab someone on the street that has never played TW and tell them how to track incomings and send support and thats what happened here. Ok maybe you did some prenobling and nobling back but thats not the hardest to do either.

Again, you are just sprouting ignorant non-sense here, first, go and talk to your tribe-mates who actually participated and they may be able to shed some light to you.

Might be a good idea as well to let us know which account you are playing in RIM!, then we might be able to judge you better. I praise these players, as they took the initiative to attack, unlike a good number of people, who doesn't even bother with sending fakes, let alone step up and attack. Are you from the later category ?? If yes, then I feel sorry for you. Only one thing comes in my mind about you. "A barking dog seldom bites".

Try to appreciate when your opponent appreciated your work. Don't become one of those arse, who just acts like an all the time. One thing I know for sure. I'd hate to have you as a tribe-mate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95272

This is what passes as quality PnP these days? |-(

Go do something useful with your time, no one cares what you think about this thread. I for one thought it was a great read.

DeletedUser92671

i go away for one week and i miss all this!

i always miss the fun :(

DeletedUser

This is what passes as quality PnP these days? |-(

Sorry bro we will add pussy cats next time or maybe a dog to amuse you, simple stuff for simple folks right...

But the PnP caused the effect it desires, it has caused players to become emotional involved and make fools of themself.

Stacking is an art that people don't respect, you take down 10-50 nukes as a tribe thats a blow to enemy morale and prevents growth for those players, some will not commit the same offensive again as there scared to lose there troops again. In some cases the attacking players will doubt there leadership for taking them to war against a stronger enemy and failing.

Where as DSL will continue growing, 3 wars will turn to 1 soon enough then it will be 1v1 then it gets interesting.

So Spotted Cow an average player or tactically better than 6-7 players? He did the job he held the DSL line.

DeletedUser

Just like slinky, fury earnt his award also. Although I do believe he came in after 2010, but he set a high standard for 2011.

=)

DeletedUser62294

See alpha heres the thing you jumped to a conclusion and didn't read one of your members I assume, KingMyster said Rim! was trying its best and again a few players tried their best and I commend them but a few players isn't a whole tribe and we haven't been too concerned on a whole tribe level.

Oh yes I forgot to congratulate you on DSL's great op on the Dr. Sheldon Cooper account. An account in your territory and a new owner for the account who if I"m not mistaken left the account before all was said and done. Its nice that your tribe placed an op on him but come on he was deep in your territory.

He's my award for DSL Non intelligent tribe of 2010 or possibly Worst flamer's of 2010 as you can tell I can keep coming up with awards.

DeletedUser

See alpha heres the thing you jumped to a conclusion and didn't read one of your members I assume, KingMyster said Rim! was trying its best and again a few players tried their best and I commend them but a few players isn't a whole tribe and we haven't been too concerned on a whole tribe level.

Oh yes I forgot to congratulate you on DSL's great op on the Dr. Sheldon Cooper account. An account in your territory and a new owner for the account who if I"m not mistaken left the account before all was said and done. Its nice that your tribe placed an op on him but come on he was deep in your territory.

He's my award for DSL Non intelligent tribe of 2010 or possibly Worst flamer's of 2010 as you can tell I can keep coming up with awards.

yeah you can tell that to your tribe rim being an intelligent tribe who recruits player inside enemy territory your a joke yourself :lol:

DeletedUser

Blablabla you got ODD .. as far as I'm concerned offence rebuilds faster than defence :icon_rolleyes:

If you sniped all those trains I'd give you a thumbs up, but stacking? That's just lame ..

DeletedUser

How can we be the worst, we posted a factual thread stating our victory in battle against the rank 1 tribe vs the rank 3 tribe.

Your players trashed talked this thread, we defend it and you come up with some stupid awards that have no context behind them and try to disguise the fact that a Rim operation failed against a lower ranked tribe by insulting the defender in question. I have seen the reports and for DSL to pull this off so early in the game is a credit to the player and the tribe as a whole.

In theory our first conflicts have resulted in DSL victories, it will still be a long and interesting war but stupid awards and lame excuses leave out...

DeletedUser57199

Blablabla you got ODD .. as far as I'm concerned offence rebuilds faster than defence :icon_rolleyes:

If you sniped all those trains I'd give you a thumbs up, but stacking? That's just lame ..

.... ahahhahaha! Wow, you... bahahahahahah! /takes a deep breath
Ok.. clearly you haven't read much. Even had he sniped the trains with 8K/2K sp/HC the losses would have been just as bad, much more difficult to do, and it would have allowed 30 nukes that belonged to our enemy tribe a safe walk home. On top of that some of those attacks mid way through the train had half nukes.. not smart sending support in such a small window, with no wall, against a half decent amount of troops...

Besides defense isn't nearly as slow as back in the day when they built nothing but spears and swords along with many other variables which will allow defensive in this case to be repaired much faster then offensive.

DeletedUser

Yep, I didn't read much, too long opening post. Just took a look at the spoilers .. Anyways 30 enemy nukes walking safe back to home? Backtiming is your best friend dude.

I'm not saying your defence was weak and pathetic, no, but it should not deserve any credits imo.

DeletedUser62294

How can we be the worst, we posted a factual thread stating our victory in battle against the rank 1 tribe vs the rank 3 tribe.

Your players trashed talked this thread, we defend it and you come up with some stupid awards that have no context behind them and try to disguise the fact that a Rim operation failed against a lower ranked tribe by insulting the defender in question. I have seen the reports and for DSL to pull this off so early in the game is a credit to the player and the tribe as a whole.

In theory our first conflicts have resulted in DSL victories, it will still be a long and interesting war but stupid awards and lame excuses leave out...

You really aren't the sharpest tool in the tool shed are you. Lets see here both of the awards I gave your tribe can easily be applied to you thank you for giving everyone an example. And now you're a lower ranked tribe wow well if a tribe is ranked #1 then all the other tribes are ranked lower your argument is invalid there. I'm not insulting spotted cow, I'm just saying what he accomplished isn't spectacular, has been done a lot of times. And well your own tribe started with these awards so umm yes again thank you for being the perfect example of why your tribe received your awards congrats.

DeletedUser

I think I actually read that and didn't jump to a conclusion. May be I have read it wrong, or may be you have read it wrong. I didn't see KingMyster said RIM! but he said they, which in this context should reflect to the players that I mentioned as they not the whole tribe as they. So, I think you took this as wrong context. In no way, I, myself, also thinks that RIM! put any whole effort yet, we are far far far from that. I know you haven't been too concerned and fyi we haven't been too concerned at the whole tribe level either.

Let's just not talk about Sheldon here, there is no comparison at all. Any sensible TW player would know that sheldon just worked as a cannon fodder for your tribe, there was certainly no other intention to invite the accounts other than giving DSL something to be busy with.

Oh look ! One of those 2HARD guy made it to this thread. I see we have another of those ignorant bunch. You do not have to be concerned, every one knows that offense builds faster than defense. But a lot of you people like you failed to realize is that defense troops are built to kill offense. And if you can do the math correctly, the amount of losses in defense troops can be built 10 folds faster than the amount of losses in offense.

Why would I sniped all those trains ?? Where my intention is to kill those troops so that the village it came from get neutralized for a week. I am not even sure why I am continuing with this reply to you. A player who thinks stacking is lame has an game IQ of 2 out of 10. :icon_rolleyes:

Yep, I didn't read much, too long opening post. Just took a look at the spoilers .. Anyways 30 enemy nukes walking safe back to home? Backtiming is your best friend dude.

I'm not saying your defence was weak and pathetic, no, but it should not deserve any credits imo.

Again, backtiming !? 30 nukes !? Are you serious !? Specially at this stage of the game, where people have more than 30 villages !? Not to mention, a good amount of nukes came from a 60+ hrs !? You want those to be back-timed ? I retract from my previous statement. I think your game IQ is .2 out of 10. :icon_rolleyes:

A player with game IQ of .2 out of 10, have no opinions whether something deserve any credits. :icon_rolleyes:

You really aren't the sharpest tool in the tool shed are you. Lets see here both of the awards I gave your tribe can easily be applied to you thank you for giving everyone an example. And now you're a lower ranked tribe wow well if a tribe is ranked #1 then all the other tribes are ranked lower your argument is invalid there. I'm not insulting spotted cow, I'm just saying what he accomplished isn't spectacular, has been done a lot of times. And well your own tribe started with these awards so umm yes again thank you for being the perfect example of why your tribe received your awards congrats.

Well, you need all kinds of tool in the tool shed, right?? Otherwise, you wouldn't have them in the first place. :icon_wink: I do agree with you there, that lower rank / higher ranks means too little here. I didn't feel insulted at all. I have not claimed that what I accomplished here is spectacular. Ofcourse everything has been done a lot of times. We are on world 53, another 52 world was opened before it. I have achieved a lot of the things in TW, you probably only can dream of. This thread was to share a defending story and praise the attackers. But no, you have to be one of those party poopers here.

I will say it once again. Try to praise your opponent for what they have done, if it was good. Don't just be a douche all the time.

Btw, you haven't said yet, which account you play here. I am eagerly waiting to know it. :)

DeletedUser62294

Your tribe is trying to gloat for an average defense strategy. You have saved your villages but again nothing really accomplished the nukes will be replaced in what less than 2 weeks if it takes that long. I just think it is funny how some of your tribemates post when nothing special was done, its alot harder to put together good attacks than it is to organize defense in this case.

P.s. Just like slinky I'm not hiding you just have to do research.

DeletedUser

Why would I sniped all those trains ?? Where my intention is to kill those troops so that the village it came from get neutralized for a week. I am not even sure why I am continuing with this reply to you. A player who thinks stacking is lame has an game IQ of 2 out of 10. :icon_rolleyes:

For your information I've been #1 in points, vills, gross conquers, enemyconquers, oda, odt, odd, only-top20-player-with-zero-barbconquers on several worlds during several stages of the game.

So shut up and cease the personal insults Einstein.

My point was/is clear, credits should not be taken for a bit stacking imo.

DeletedUser96905

Ok lets say we dodged sniped and backtimed all those attacks. Sending your nuke on a 24hr trip to follow that nuke back into enemy territory whos to say they won't throw 3 or 4 defensive village into that village and wait. They lose 1/10th of their nuke along with 1.5K sps and the HC to match, we loose the whole nuke. Not very difficult to spot a backtime, and concidering most nukes will be getting home at different times it would be really easy to stack without any help.

If I draw a life like little girl riding a tricycle and smack 2Soft on it, does that mean I did a good PnP... take into concideration Im really good at drawing...
Nah, because it has nothing to do with anything actually going on, same with your vid. So quit flaming other's PnP, just because you would rather attack then defend.

DeletedUser

yeah you can tell that to your tribe rim being an intelligent tribe who recruits player inside enemy territory your a joke yourself :lol:

Fury you must be a very poor poster to piss off val.

Did you abstain from those awards you gave DSL? I think you must have

Why don’t you make a tribe on your own, then you will beat us hands down to that award as well =)