The TeachU TW Textbook

DeletedUser59908

the defence is brilliant on this amazing guide , but the offence i reckon i will stick with mine thanks , :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

^^ I agree. I think it's best to use LC in offence nukes. But the defence part is good however I tend to use 2k/8k hc/spears split. But I found the stategies very useful and will incorporate a lot into my game.

lt181

^^ I agree. I think it's best to use LC in offence nukes.

You've missed the point. If by "best" you mean, most efficient you are correct. However, by using HC as a big part of your defensive set up, you are trading efficiency for mobility. This can be an effective trade off, but if you are under real attacks by decent players, you will feel the loss of efficiency. The only way to counter act that is to stack aggressively, and that is only possible if you have HC available from many different locations.

DeletedUser

hc are invaluble on w17 without out them i'd lose a villa speed kills

DeletedUser

Queen

we will rock you
i love what brian may does and i'd always miss freddies voice.....

DeletedUser62440

A question. How would this work in a world with archers?

DeletedUser

Many different builds for archer worlds, on an archer world you wouldn't use hc in your nukes.

DeletedUser

A question. How would this work in a world with archers?
I recommend you read this thread. The first one posted (main post) is great but there are several better ones in there if you look. It's a long read but I'd say if you want to know seriously it's worth the read.

DeletedUser

question, i really like the HC def\off numbers but how long do these guys take to build (1250 HC & 11250 axes) ?

same question for the defence :)

DeletedUser63287

provides some interesting concepts that i hadnt thought about with the HC in the offensive but it would take too much time to build.... those K axes are killing it but without them the build sucks.... so thanks but no thanks i use too many nukes to use that strat... need to effieciently use the time so ill stick with about 9K axe and 2.6K LC or 7.8K axe and 3K LC much faster to build....

i do agree with your village builds however.... though my workshop never gets to lvl 5 it stops at lvl 2 and ive never had to increase it, hiding places are worthless, and the HQ really doesnt need to be any larger then lvl30 and the market really doesnt need more then lvl10 for the acad except in a couple of vills to move the resources

scouts i find are more effective in groups of 10K you often need to get those reports and there is very often 8-9K scouts in there defending.....

also on the nobles which is very effective at hiding the trains is using different villages and forgoing the timing... as long as it is within 10min(which all of your attacks should be anyways) you will be good to go with loyalty and since the attacks are coming from different villages and arent all within 1sec the player is less likely to defend there, esp. when you do put fake noble trains in there (timed of course)

on the timing opera is very handy in getting the trains in under 1 sec

DeletedUser

it was okay:icon_eek:.
gohan wallpaper

DeletedUser

democratic tribe

open eye
let me tell you something my tribe is democratic (not gotten the foot hold, but in other games prospering) The reason my tribe has survived is because of a limited democracy (more like a limited Monarchy) we vote on change and Major diplomatic matters and we limit the amount of time (usually 3-10 days the more urgent the shorter) but for other matters me and my advisers help me and here is something ironic we are a mercenary tribe (alliance for hire to attack support etc.) in our tribe

in a time of need we will have a quick vote for dictatorial power to the current leader (we have a chain of command) which will allow for near unlimited usage of power (can't get rid of active players with out vote) at this time we will gear up the alliance and preform my own back breaker strategy (i am keeping that between my tribe and me) it quickly destroys opponents regardless of strength

when the emergency is over dictatorial power is lost and the tribe continues as it did before war

we have this system for chain of command

duke (me)

barron( next in line and will succeed me if i no longer want to play/ unable to lead most trusted)

military leaders (we only have 2) they give me my military options

"Human services" handles internal affairs and is the voice of the members

contacts (votes quickly) the other people that can be contacted

(note: i am trying to remain undisclosed here but if you go to tribes in a certain world forum and you might find mine)

my advisers help me by discussing the options i might not see at the time and are people who gain my trust (and let me tell you that is not easy if you use traditional methods)

our tribe is open to discussion we even allow members to attack certain traits of our alliance

rarely had to show military might in our other games because of yet another contradiction we seek peace before war

the major difference between my tribe and other tribes is i give power to the central group but allow players to do what ever

if players get abusive with some of the freedoms i will move voting to a select few who i can trust and had shown commitment to our tribe if no one votes i will take over as dictator until they realize that they should be voting

democratic alliances can exist but their has to be balance between the central government and the voters if their is too much power in voting and lots not committed then their is an issue

if their is a committed voters in an alliance like that it will work (as long as it does not have to be if one does not like it then it won't go though and full of players)

my alliance is ever changing to the members needs thats what allows mine to survive and other perish

darklightning19
signing out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, if your alliances are "ever changing" you yourself will become a "step over" ally in your current ally's eyes as its not a very honorable way to go.. still, on paper, that is the quick way to be successful, but paper doesnt count human emotions soo you have no idea how many other tribes are conspiring against you for this..

My advice, if you play dishonorable, keep off the PnP, NOMATTER what.

If you play with honor, make yourself heard, join the PnP.

DeletedUser

ever changing

what i mean ever changing adapting to the times if their is a change in what players want we will change add new titles, remove players we stand fast to our Allys unless they don't hold up their side of the bargain

human emotion is very predictable i can read it easily (not as easy reading it through mail but still can tell the emotion) i know what the cornered beast does

my alliance shows valor when we attack but we show no mercy

trust me i have dealt with plenty of enemies

I may have the gift of the silver tongue but i don't use it

the gift of the silver tongue is said to be the mark of a good officer
and a liar

instead i befriend them (with no commitment to them or their goals) when they get the point they forget the hated

let me tell you about things on paper they never go as you plan as so with my tribe their are several faults with the attacking part so i shut down the tribe for contracts (orders to attack players from either tribes or players) and we are fixing it right now

i will give you our will to survive we almost collapsed in our home game (due to a big dispute) but because of our change we survived and prospered we currently in our home game have 23 members (in that game that is the size of the usual tribe) and are in 53 slot of over 200 tribes we got our first ally with in the first months (before the dispute) and now we are near their strength and they are still willing to fight if we have too.

democratic rule is necessary thing for us and lucky for me my tribe mates exercise this right as it should be

darklightning19
signing out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A big thank you

I wish I had read this tutorial instead of the others I dredged up on the net

This is well thought out, well delivered advice :icon_cool:

Thank you openeyes and all the other contributors to making this available to new players such as myself to give ourselves a survival plan which can lead to success in this game

Respect :icon_cool:

mosher1990

hi ive just started the game and have set up a tribe what would be the best way to get people to join it

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
hi ive just started the game and have set up a tribe what would be the best way to get people to join it

No offense, but its generally advisable that you yourself play the game for at-least a couple months before leading a tribe yourself. Other than that, you can read a few guides to help you on your way. All of the information you need is already on these forums if you but look.

-Fac-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I used the your Hc strat in world 30 and using the 'fake train' consisting of 200 cats per wave really helped :icon_biggrin: I got a village from 6k to 2k within 4 minutes. Also while I sent real trains elsewhere he had other 'cat trains' to other villages and within 3 hours a player the same sorta points as me, lost 70k points.

I would really reckomend this strat, even though the Axe/Lc nuke is by far my most prefered. Thanks for this great guide.