The Tic Toc Times Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Tic Toc, I've got the same problem here and it's not because of opening them all at once ;).

Shame... I was looking forward to reading it today.

Me too I love the news :) I even closed and just opened the last one it was no go :(

Sir Morlock

DeletedUser

Dang, i only have IE on my mom's laptop.. Serves me right for using it without her permission though :lol:

Guess i'm going to have to read the TTT tomorrow.

DeletedUser

Dang, i only have IE on my mom's laptop.. Serves me right for using it without her permission though :lol:

Guess i'm going to have to read the TTT tomorrow.

put firefox portable on a usb stick ore something ;)

DeletedUser

Checked it in firefox now and worked fine.

Once again, a very entertaining read. The best edition in my opinion. Really glad last week you chose to wait to make a quality edition rather than make a dry post.

Keep up the good work! ;)

DeletedUser

There's no key for the second top 10 tribes map...
Right? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

and still no coverage on the massive wars on continent 47 with the fabulous Ace family (rank 68), OWNED (rank 71), the underdogs (rank 99) and the super spartans (rank 159).

I am really disappointed.

/edit: in case you don't see the sarcasm, look again.

DeletedUser

The 'Show Spoiler' button doesn't work for me for some reason. Any suggestions? And don't say 'change your browser', I've tried.

DeletedUser

Im really loving the "times" posts tic toc, I am not overly sure that chart regarding Gamer is 100% correct on how that went down but there may be things i dont necessarily have full knowledge :)

Tic Toc

The 'Show Spoiler' button doesn't work for me for some reason. Any suggestions? And don't say 'change your browser', I've tried.

"Show Spoiler" is an error for me only on internet explorer.

You could try Firefox or Opera.

Other than that, I am sorry.

DeletedUser

Which tribes are which on the map? :icon_eek:

Other than that, g00d w0rk.