The time has come,

DeletedUser

for me to say good night world 48.

I have had a good time here both in game and following these externals, however the real life has caught up with me and I no longer have time for tribal wars.

I would like to thank everyone for their friendship and support throughout my W48 experience as i leaving gift here is my unfinished blog:

Who is Howey?

Howey is an insufferable liar. We used to be friends when he more honest and then the power started going to his head. He only keeps face with those he needs to survive and he is easy to hold grudges over the simplest things, such as leaving his tribe without his consent.

He also has a nice habit of having his members forge forums for PnP on the external forums and in such, I believe all he accomplished was diminishing the reputation of the tribe I used to hold a lot of respect for, !UN!.

!UN! used to hold a very high reputation on this world and though it may not be super obvious, under Howey's leadership and actions, !UN! is quickly losing the respect it once held.

In short, I see Howey as an immature player who could learn a thing or two about being honest and more mature.

Regards,
-Repinski, ex w48 player, ex member of !UN!.

Takeacrayonhit today at 03:37
Howey is an intergalatic space fire truck who prays on innocent platypuss when they are not looking. He comes from the planet chicka ricka. In his free time Howey likes to play tribal wars as well as eat small children, and make ice cream for the local strip club.

sagaciousone said:
Who is Howey?

Howey seems to be a dedicated and respected online user. His use of recreational spare time is reflected by attention to detail on line> in game> as duke.
Archives and previous posts make it easy to identify Howey by means of ego, slander and affection towards all. Perhaps worrying psychiatric characteristics if they did not give shape to a fun and light hearted player.

For detailed mug shots of see below;

[spoil]
Howey readying the next train to launch.
make-love-not-warcraft.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
!UN! HQ - Howey's elite members hard at work.
south-park-wow.jpg
[/spoil]

Delta One said:
Howey, the man, the myth.

Howey has personality. This can on occasion upset the odd attention whore when they are upstaged, but by enlarge W48 loves him.

Let's be honest who has not heard of Howey, or the Howey Hug? It's possible but unlikely. If you choose to play Tribal wars W48 as a turtle never venturing out on your tribes forum, or the external W48 forum then I suppose it is possible.

However anyone that holds a position of power such as duke, baron or diplomat for any top tribe, or anyone who, even if ever so occasionally, ventures on the externals will have read his comments. He is one of only a handful that keeps the externals lively and fun to read.

Howey can sometimes seem like he is everywhere at once externals, internal, mails, skype etc I can only imagine he types very fast.

Why do we know him? Well it isn't because he spams every forum which the above might have given you the impression of, it's because he is just damn funny.

Whether it's a joke, quick wit, sarcasm, irony or whatever, his comments are funny but mingled with fact. It makes them a joy to read and it means that largely people enjoy their interaction with Howey.

In a game like TW that is an invaluable skill to have, in it's essence it's likeability but in a formal form just plain good diplomacy. In tribe it means cohesion between members and a willingness to follow where he leads.

Hope he doesn't get to big for his boots when he reads this ;-P

I have missed a few people out who's paragraphs I could not locate.

Auf Wiedersehn

Howey hugs for all- even rep ;D

goodbye_copy-zwvAB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i refuse to let the howeybear leave us and MKC won't allow it either

DeletedUser

It's sad to see this =[
I was just checking the forums while I'm having a beautiful holiday and now I won't have the same good Duke when I will return..

Anyway, have fun in your real life mate!
<3

DeletedUser91512

howey we love you... :p your minions will still follow you where ever you go... good luck in RL

DeletedUser

It's sad to see this =[
I was just checking the forums while I'm having a beautiful holiday and now I won't have the same good Duke when I will return..

Anyway, have fun in your real life mate!
<3

howey we love you... :p your minions will still follow you where ever you go... good luck in RL

Hugs to you both.

/me tilts cap

DeletedUser

mmmm - Take care Howey, best of wishes in what ever you decide to take on :)

DeletedUser

Not you howey :icon_cry:

Can i has one last howey hug? :icon_sad:

I will miss you :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

You said everything would be okay in time... :icon_cry: without the quitting...

Howey, this makes me really sad. You've been one of my most be<3ed W48 characters (...I laiked your flamming).

You didn't make a fuss about infractions and I think you actually read the messages because you stopped doing the things that got you those infractions :p
and you've been nothing but nice and understand with me despite those infractions and other disagreements (even when I gave away your secret!)

So yes, I am very sad to hear this but RL comes first.
I hope everything is okay.

<3

P.S. ....Does this mean Lion is leaving too? </3

=^-^=

Repinski

Howey hugs for all- even rep ;D

I never thought I'd see the day... The Old Howey came back....

Well Howey Babez, first Hells Horses, then Pyker, after that myself, now you? MKC is quickly losing her first batch of external posters....

It's sad to see you go. (despite my half hatred half <3 you attitude towards you.)

Be sure to come back and say hi from time to time as we all know MKC and everyone else would love it.

Kind Regards,
-Repinski, The guy you hate and isn't afraid to say he hates you too. Good luck in real life Howey Bear!

louisachewit

:icon_cry:Aww, Howey. One of my favourite posters, although I have to say goodbye to you now good luck in real life while I get eaten by the game (Hug)

DeletedUser

The guy is an addict....pure and simple(like many of us), he WILL be back. When, is uncertain, but i am sure there will be a resounding welcome back for him when that time comes.

I have lost count of the times i have walked away from this infernal game, just to return after a long strop. I am sure the same applies to howey.

Be patient, you will all see that i am correct