The time has come,

Repinski

Rep, you're still posting aint you? ö.Ö

It's only a matter of time until I don't except for the map thread. Once I fall out of touch with the politics of the world I stop posting. I give it 3-4 months max that I will actively troll the forums. I tried to do this in w33 also and I ended up fading away slowly.

Don't forget hillblah :icon_neutral:

I hate hill more then Howey. I left him out for a reason.

drluke95

bye howey sorry to see you go.:icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

The guy is an addict....pure and simple(like many of us), he WILL be back. When, is uncertain, but i am sure there will be a resounding welcome back for him when that time comes.

I have lost count of the times i have walked away from this infernal game, just to return after a long strop. I am sure the same applies to howey.

Be patient, you will all see that i am correct

There's hope yet :`-)

Hopefully if he does come back it's to W48 :`-(

DeletedUser

I hate hill more then Howey. I left him out for a reason.

geez rep. you really have a problem with everyone :icon_neutral:

I got a quote specifically for you :icon_wink::

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned" -Siddhartha Guatama (Buddha)

Repinski

There are only two people I hate (aside from Lewder so 3.)

Hillblah, and Howey. But My hate for Howey is more like a love affair. Some days we hate eachother, others we <3 eachother.

DeletedUser

There are only two people I hate (aside from Lewder so 3.)

Hillblah, and Howey. But My hate for Howey is more like a love affair. Some days we hate eachother, others we <3 eachother.

Tee hee hee.... Repinski had a love affair with Howey.... now it all makes sense!

DeletedUser

Sad , sad, sad........not much else to say. Hope it's just a temporary thing, but in any case good luck in RL.

DeletedUser

Thank you,
each and everyone of you.

I may be back,
i may not be,
for my RL sake i do hope it is the latter.

I forgot to say my thank you's but i think in general thank you W48 community covers it.

There are of course those i dislike and those i do like.
But even the ones i dislike have made this an experience for myself.

Good luck to you all.

If i find out anybody has attacked !UN! then i will track you down and rip your throat out :)

DeletedUser40113

Damn it howey!
Was just getting to know you as well!
Have a good one mate, and when tw calls you back, we'll be waiting :)

DeletedUser

Howey I hope you fare well in rl.In any case you will be back to tw in a few hours,days,months or perhaps an year or two.Cheers:)

DeletedUser

Hasta Luego, Howey. And I say luego because I know you'll be back. ;)

DeletedUser80888

Noooooo!, I wish you Good luck and we'll miss you D:

Last edited by a moderator:

link11223454

Bleh, at least I can thank you for telling me like 3 weeks in advance, so this time around I didnt have to /facedesk and cry again.

I'll miss you howey bear, visit me often?

DeletedUser

link if you leave i swear i will kill you your one of the few left that apreciate my nubiness

DeletedUser

I'll just

boooooooo :icon_sad:

at this! U will be missed dude