The top 10 people that have influenced the world

DeletedUser

Yeah, she really made TW forums a more pleasant place by quitting. Good job :)

i never saw what she did that was so bad and got herself banned... can you tell me via pm? id ask on skype, but i doubt ill be getting on skype any time soon

though i do have to agree in some aspects, its been nice without the constant flames from BS, CM and Jinzee

DeletedUser

i never saw what she did that was so bad and got herself banned... can you tell me via pm? id ask on skype, but i doubt ill be getting on skype any time soon

though i do have to agree in some aspects, its been nice without the constant flames from BS, CM and Jinzee

U going against CM. I thought and almost everybody including CM thought that you had an e-crush on her. :icon_razz:

Maybe the grapes are sour!

DeletedUser

is jinxie jinzey, because it seemed that jinixe shoed up when jinzee left.

DeletedUser

is jinxie jinzey, because it seemed that jinixe shoed up when jinzee left.

no, they are different people.

that would be another side of the story

Anyway, lets get back on topic. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Aww Bobby, you know you love us. Don't deny it. Although I don't appreciate being associated with Jinzee, at all.

bite.me

I would not compare Jinzees incoherent and coarse ravings with constructive and destructive flames of BS and CM. While Jinzee was hated because she was stupid, the other two were hated (by some people) because there was not other choice - they just put everyone in their place, lol.

greenmonsta

Jinzee flamed for the sake of flaming. She was a troll and nothing more.

DeletedUser

Aww Bobby, you know you love us. Don't deny it. Although I don't appreciate being associated with Jinzee, at all.

i liked cm as a friend, but im not going to deny its nicer not having the constant flames.

You, whenever i tried to get to know you, you shunned me away, and teated me with absolutely no respect. again, its nicer without the constant flames with you

you are correct, that i shouldnt class you and jinzee as the same class, and in no way did i mean it like that. she was... well, :icon_neutral:, words dont describe. BUT, it is nicer without her constant flames too, just like you and cm. yes yours and cm's were backed up, and never involved rl insults (unlike jinzee) but i rarely saw anything of you but flames... it got boring very quick, and killed these forums for me in a few ways, as most threads you got involved in just got derailed into flame wars. I stand by my own opinions, CM was a nice friend to have, but that its good that the flame wars are less common now.

DeletedUser

i liked cm as a friend, but im not going to deny its nicer not having the constant flames.

You, whenever i tried to get to know you, you shunned me away, and teated me with absolutely no respect. again, its nicer without the constant flames with you

you are correct, that i shouldnt class you and jinzee as the same class, and in no way did i mean it like that. she was... well, :icon_neutral:, words dont describe. BUT, it is nicer without her constant flames too, just like you and cm. yes yours and cm's were backed up, and never involved rl insults (unlike jinzee) but i rarely saw anything of you but flames... it got boring very quick, and killed these forums for me in a few ways, as most threads you got involved in just got derailed into flame wars. I stand by my own opinions, CM was a nice friend to have, but that its good that the flame wars are less common now.

If you rarely saw anything of me but flames then you clearly did not pay much attention to the forums in the first place.

Yes, I did indeed shun you. Why you may ask? Because you always tried to be the forum pacifier and get people to stop flaming each other even when they weren't flaming to begin with. Your tribal hugging/putting your opinion where it was not needed was what created a lot of the flaming.

You bobby, need to realize that flaming is a large part of TW and always will be. Nothing will change that.

DeletedUser

Elise doesnt know how to flame, dunno what you guys are talking about. She is a delicate angel sent to us from hell. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Providing people can strike a limit, flaming is one of the more fun aspects of this forum, I don't see why it should cease.

DeletedUser75745

Well said, Edgey. You idiot!

HA HA HA HA HA

(Sorry.. just couldn't resist.. :icon_razz:)

Oh..and by way of saying something to do with the topic so I don't get frowned upon by our elite mods... I am still new to the world but I sure hope by the end to have my name written in TW stone somewhere.. Even if it is to be known as "the person with the most points to be rimmed the quickest".. 8-D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well said, Edgey. You idiot!

HA HA HA HA HA

(Sorry.. just couldn't resist.. :icon_razz:)

Oh..and by way of saying something to do with the topic so I don't get frowned upon by our elite mods... I am still new to the world but I sure hope by the end to have my name written in TW stone somewhere.. Even if it is to be known as "the person with the most points to be rimmed the quickest".. 8-D

Can be arranged :lol:

DeletedUser

hmm, I can finally do one of these :D

1)Harlos- he's not only influential on this world, but 4, 10, and 19 as well. I always liked him, still do for what he has done, although.... the Hate. situation was well yeah

2)[H]/(and it's pnp squad)- I say the tribe as a whole because without each and everyone of them the tribe would not stand. I have not seen a bond stronger in all my life. Not to mention their flame team lol.

3)Huntress- erm... have you seen her tribe!?! lol, but in all seriousness, she's done a great job leading Time.

4)Fortezzo- HKM was the most successful family I have seen in all my life. Had he beaten Time, he would be one of the best leaders of all time imo.

5)Kennakid- As Hazad said earlier, he made DE-FI which was a stable northern rim power for a long time.

6)erm... Rivea!'s leader.... Sory idk his name. But in all honesty, he has done a good job leading a tribe that everyone has deemed a failure. I give him props for that.

7)fairclb-he made.... SKY.

8)SHaKeSPeaReD- I've talked with him, a great man. And he as well as many others, have done an outstanding job with BBS

9)the Hate. PnP Squad- never mess with them, unless you're an [H]er. Celtic Mist, is one we all knew, as well as others, posted very well and kept many tribes pnp down and out. allowing them to win popular favor

that's it, <3 for world 32 :)

=Vince=