The top 10 people that have influenced the world

Bloody ryderz

check ur mails bobby. Unlike you, I have decency.

I'm too lazy to check if:
1) Your in World 32
2) If Dr.Weird is your present IGN

But if you are, I'm going to stick a dynamite up your behind for even talking to Bobby like that.

DeletedUser

1) Your in World 32

But if you are, I'm going to stick a dynamite up your behind for even talking to Bobby like that.

rofl

he dont play w32 no more.

DeletedUser

HKM was an outright failure of which a large majority of their members only joined the tribe due to fear of being rimmed.

They recruited constantly and believed they were doing right by dodging the member limit in order to gain more members, they had some talented players, who have now found a good home with Time, but the words family tribe and successful should never be put together, as by any standards a family tribe should always be considered as "fail". How can mass recruitment make someone "one of the best leaders ever"? I don't understand it.

There is a member limit for a reason.

Now that I agree on. :)

almost every tribe that has ever been formed in TW has failed, even great tribes usually fail in the end, i am with you on not liking family tribes i have been in 2 big ones, HKM here, and a far larger one on another world, there just isn't ever enough leadership to go around for such big tribes in my opinion (if you have to many slots you recruit to many crappy players)

but, and especially on early worlds, there are examples of family tribes being the dominate tribes for years, so they can succeed in the right situation

i do not agree on the member limit thing though, the rules are what they are, and some of them facilitate family tribes, like shared forums for instance, its not skirting rules, but it is ussually bad strategy

greenmonsta

almost every tribe that has ever been formed in TW has failed, even great tribes usually fail in the end, i am with you on not liking family tribes i have been in 2 big ones, HKM here, and a far larger one on another world, there just isn't ever enough leadership to go around for such big tribes in my opinion (if you have to many slots you recruit to many crappy players)

but, and especially on early worlds, there are examples of family tribes being the dominate tribes for years, so they can succeed in the right situation

i do not agree on the member limit thing though, the rules are what they are, and some of them facilitate family tribes, like shared forums for instance, its not skirting rules, but it is ussually bad strategy

rofl, you obviously have no understanding of TW and its tribes.

even if [H] are ever defeated (unlikely) we will still be a success. Why? Because when I took leadership of the tribe, my goal was to train some n00bs and to have as much fun as we could. We accomplished that goal long ago.

DeletedUser

1) Your in World 32

erm.... you don't know the back story to everything bud. but it's worked out now. thankfully :)

zakipoo

ive never been in any family tribe im too cool for that :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

rofl, you obviously have no understanding of TW and its tribes.

even if [H] are ever defeated (unlikely) we will still be a success. Why? Because when I took leadership of the tribe, my goal was to train some n00bs and to have as much fun as we could. We accomplished that goal long ago.

he even took me in, AND accomplished just that. I learned more in may few months in [H] than a whole year on world 10. there was no such thing as a noob, they simply had to learn. and [H] provided the teaching. Green gave the chances, and everyone else taught you.

They succeeded a long time ago, like he said

DeletedUser

Once again wrong;

If a tribe defeated the majority of their opponents and after failing to find a decent opponent abandon and quit, would this make them a faiilure? Nope.

If a tribe is gangbanged into submission by many tribes after a long fought war does this make them a failure? No.

There are many types of success, and not all are associated with sitting on a 30 million account until endgame comes, because lets face it anyone with half a social life will never go that far.

Exactly, EARLY worlds.

The reason family tribes were successful on early worlds is because EVERYONE did it early on, however post World 8, people finally started to realize, and now the real TALENTED tribes, not the ones who just recruit enemies etc, are all single branch tribes, and thats a fact.

Thats what a family tribe will tell you.
However there would be no need for a shared forum tool if the game developers INTENDED for you to go over the member limit, why do that and make things easier for people if they don't mind the member limit being exceeded?
This tool is for light communication between allies and NAPS, and enjoyable banter for enemies. Its just a shame the people who can't fight this game with a single tribe have to jump all over it and utilise it for an unfair advantage, lame. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Bobby u are wrong buddy....... N~S~N was their acadey for some time...... and =DOOM= and scream were like brothers!

So effectively yes scream was a family!

DeletedUser

Bobby u are wrong buddy....... N~S~N was their acadey for some time...... and =DOOM= and scream were like brothers!

Two tribes being close or being allies does not make them a family.

greenmonsta

Two tribes being close or being allies does not make them a family.

Depends on how close. You get really n00b leaders who just don't want to change their tribes names but will act like a family anyway.

DeletedUser

i was in N~S~N pretty much from the start, and im pretty sure that we werent family.

plus, aj, you were in =Doom=, so that means youve been in a n00b family tribe by your logic...

DeletedUser

Depends on how close. You get really n00b leaders who just don't want to change their tribes names but will act like a family anyway.

Families share leadership and act as one tribe in different rooms...but we could go round about the differences all day. I would still say that allies and close tribes are not family, regardless of noob leaders. But maybe that's just me. Either way, irrelevant here I suppose.

Light One

I still think i changed this world :p lol almost everyone infact probbly everyone north west knows my name :p

DeletedUser

Scream has never been a family tribe, I was in it from beginning to end. N~S~N were looked upon as some sort of little brother. we have had times in which we were quite close to take in their top and munch the rest due to loads of cross nobling.

the alliance between =Doom= and Scream was formed because of the war against W.A.R.
after that things slowly faded up until the point where we got into a war. I was one of the more forum active Scream members and even I still don't know 100% sure why that war started.

if you say Scream was a family tribe then [H] is one too, they had the same connection with DE-FI and TQ.

DeletedUser

scream werent a family tribe lol, were just strong allies with N~S~N and =Doom= (b4 they tried to kill =Doom= and failed rofl)

at what point did Scream fail at killing =Doom=? Scream hit them hard, lots of them joined [H]. [H] killed Scream. Scream definately pwnd =Doom= and after that victory leadership went downhill, inactiveness kicked in and Scream died. I still regret that fact.

DeletedUser

at what point did Scream fail at killing =Doom=? Scream hit them hard, lots of them joined [H]. [H] killed Scream. Scream definately pwnd =Doom= and after that victory leadership went downhill, inactiveness kicked in and Scream died. I still regret that fact.

first of all scream never pawned =DOOM=.... I was in doom and only our leader was getting hammered others were kind of doing ok.

Scream has never been a family tribe, I was in it from beginning to end. N~S~N were looked upon as some sort of little brother. we have had times in which we were quite close to take in their top and munch the rest due to loads of cross nobling.

the alliance between =Doom= and Scream was formed because of the war against W.A.R.
after that things slowly faded up until the point where we got into a war. I was one of the more forum active Scream members and even I still don't know 100% sure why that war started.

if you say Scream was a family tribe then [H] is one too, they had the same connection with DE-FI and TQ.

You are mistaken here bro. I was one of the leader of =DOOM= and I really know what kind of relationship we had. We had even did a partial merge with many of doom'ers going to scream..... if I am not wrong crackraider was one of them. But since I was the leader I was prepared to die with my tribe and didnt leave.
Another point that N~S~N had at one point had a line in their profile that said FAMILY: scream. And it was a fact well known among leaders that you were the academy of scream just like =RZ= was =DOOM='s.
Thirdly =DOOM='s alliance with scream was way older than that war..... and it gradually turned us into the family with scream.

Families share leadership and act as one tribe in different rooms...but we could go round about the differences all day. I would still say that allies and close tribes are not family, regardless of noob leaders. But maybe that's just me. Either way, irrelevant here I suppose.

I too agree to some extent with that.... but doom was than an ally to scream and scream knew this. It was only when I later learnt that families are bad that me and jtfritzel owner of =DOOM= started rectifying it. We first removed our academy and then in turn went away from scream.......

i was in N~S~N pretty much from the start, and im pretty sure that we werent family.

plus, aj, you were in =Doom=, so that means youve been in a n00b family tribe by your logic...

Dude I never rejected that fact. Infact I graduated from =DOOM='s academy to DOOM main and than to its baron. So infact I have been both part of a family and even led it in absence of the duke...... So yeah I am noob. But I learnt from my mistake..... as could have been seen with me removing DOOM-A as our academy.....

If you guys want anymore info.......do let me know!

P.S: life after quitting is gr8...... I suddenly have time to write long huntress type of replies. :icon_razz: Wall of text FTW!

zakipoo

scream was never a family tribe as far as i know, just a good alliance with NSN (similar to de-fi/[H]),..we pwned W.A.R, then battled against =DOOM= it was a good battle, until [H] came in and owned us. and crackraider was in scream the moment i joined,.. so i dont know about crackraider, i dont think he was in DOOM? i cud be wrong,...

I still think i changed this world :p lol almost everyone infact probbly everyone north west knows my name :p

no :icon_eek: never! now sthu

Last edited: