The Top 20 New and ...Improved?

DeletedUser

You guys, do not understand what I am saying because you do not want to.
You cannot even imagine point of view different than yours, yours is right by definition.

1. Leadership is feeding their arrogance and EGO to enormous amounts, not accounts with villages. They well know (that you do not know Thana and will understand only in half a year hopefully) that maintaining 200 villages and nobling more and more is a serious burden, it becomes less fun and more like work (but you are not getting paid for it, in fact you have to pay for premium). Just try to to do it and keep tribe's work same time and you will realize what it is. I always share villages and help others to grow. But there are some people that you cannot help due to RL problems as they become less active, say you clean a village next to them and ask just to send nobles and they do not do it for days, then you need to find somebody else to take it. Sometimes it takes less time to noble yourself than let others do it.
Again I never said you push your accounts with villages, why would you bother to noble those stupid villages and than maintain them if others can do it and you just sit back, enjoy and think how great you are :lol:

2. Please read the latest clarification of rules sent by TW team:
"Do not give the password to the account to the person you would have set as a sitter. Doing that to attempt to get around the rules will be treated as an even more serious breach."
You are always ahead of everyone breaking the rules. Your multi-account cases (more than 2 accounts!) got old and you decided to beat everyone on AS issues by transferring accounts to people outside of SERVER! I did not know about K-Magic (mods take a note :icon_cool: ) but I do know about two other persons. I did not report them and let it be on your soul, but honestly, how many original PEOPLE not ACCOUNTS do you have? I consider it a biggest cheating in TW, and as I said you are always ahead of everyone in cheating. Tell me any competition you know that allows in the middle of game silently substitute participants and let them continue under somebody else's names. Such things always resulted in biggest scandals and disqualification of teams.

DeletedUser

To Kustard King - yes, you are right. And I heard that story from a person who joined us from there, unfortunately he quited after a week or two. Yes, people leaving TW or W5 and we try to make our best to keep them but RL takes it toll, actually it is the only "enemy" to whom we lost people :icon_sad:
But check those moves, most of them are between family tribes and we do invite outsiders but once per couple weeks, it cannot be called mass inviting.

Just a question. How did you get your 4 family tribes anyway?
Checking over all of V V V's tribes... There isn't a single tribe with under 130 members, infact... Three of your tribes have 145+ members.
Did you recruit the entire north side of the map because you knew they would all be loyal to you? Did you recruit them because you know you could get all of them to cooperate with your orders?

You didn't, perhaps, surround them and give them the choice of 'Join or Die' like a certain other Top 10 tribe does... Did you? :icon_rolleyes:

You say you don't do anymore mass-recruiting... Is that maybe because you're running out of space? :icon_rolleyes:

Are you so unbelievably arrogant that you believe you can control close to 600 members... :icon_twisted::lol::icon_rolleyes::icon_biggrin::icon_eek::icon_wink::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Tell me about Flame, those stories were more interesting and useful as a tutorial and propaganda :icon_wink:

Wow, I can't believe you're really trying to dig up the past like this... Are you running out of arguments?

If you really want to dig Flame up from the past, then lets talk about where their players went after Flame fell...
Some went to a new tribe called Ashes, most of which were all recruited by.. Oh yes, SCIOVA and V V V. Wow, I really didn't see that coming! :icon_eek::lol:
Out of all the members in Flame, it seemed to me that it was only the leaders, and the odd Flame n00blet, that were actually defeated by actual armies. The rest left for... Yep, you guessed it, SCIOVA and V V V! :icon_eek::lol:

DeletedUser

You cannot even imagine point of view different than yours, yours is right by definition.

1. Leadership is feeding their arrogance and EGO to enormous amounts, not accounts with villages. They well know (that you do not know Thana and will understand only in half a year hopefully) that maintaining 200 villages and nobling more and more is a serious burden, it becomes less fun and more like work (but you are not getting paid for it, in fact you have to pay for premium). Just try to to do it and keep tribe's work same time and you will realize what it is. I always share villages and help others to grow. But there are some people that you cannot help due to RL problems as they become less active, say you clean a village next to them and ask just to send nobles and they do not do it for days, then you need to find somebody else to take it. Sometimes it takes less time to noble yourself than let others do it.
Again I never said you push your accounts with villages, why would you bother to noble those stupid villages and than maintain them if others can do it and you just sit back, enjoy and think how great you are :lol:

"Do not give the password to the account to the person you would have set as a sitter. Doing that to attempt to get around the rules will be treated as an even more serious breach."
You are always ahead of everyone breaking the rules. Your multi-account cases (more than 2 accounts!) got old and you decided to beat everyone on AS issues by transferring accounts to people outside of SERVER! I did not know about K-Magic (mods take a note :icon_cool: ) but I do know about two other persons. I did not report them and let it be on your soul, but honestly, how many original PEOPLE not ACCOUNTS do you have? I consider it a biggest cheating in TW, and as I said you are always ahead of everyone in cheating. Tell me any competition you know that allows in the middle of game silently substitute participants and let them continue under somebody else's names. Such things always resulted in biggest scandals and disqualification of teams.

Wow, Even in ASR it was the common policy that if you couldn't find anyone willing to sit your account you can just set one of the dukes or barrons as a sitter for you. I found that the policy here as well and I know for a fact that the majority of sitting is done by leadership just like my old tribe.

I'm sorry other tribes are shucking off leadership responsibilities to their underlings, I'm glad I'm DFB then. I wouldn't stay in a tribe with any other policy.

As for what you "know", hopefully the mods are aware that in the USA the Thanksgiving Holiday is comming up. So AS is goes up like with any tribe around a holiday season. Thankfully we're multinational so it's not a hit to our effectiveness.

DeletedUser7397

Mind answering the 1 question i asked you? Or will you just do your super non-arrogant thing and not reply.

4. Yes some of our accounts got new owners, most noticeable is properly K-magic, wont say that was a very good trade. If the old owner of an account wishes one of his friends to keep playing on the account there is not much i can do about it. On the other hand must i be one of the only leaders urging my members not to push villages from sitted accounts.. Do you have clean hands on that subject?

DeletedUser

To Kustard King - mission accomplished, do you agree?
Actually I used your image for propaganda. Unfortunately, people told me: "We wished he fights as well as he says", so it was not very effective and I had to come up with new ideas. We had same time =V= attacking us from other side lead by stolat (stolat - Duke of =V= and stolatpro - Duke of Flame was the same person).
While we got north, you got K35 merging with ~MD~. Good job half a year later. Nothing personal, and if I were you I would start worrying about LFKD rather than us.

To Thana - you still do not read and try to understand what I post. You should stop for once listen to your big advisers and think yourself like you did before and you will see.

To hilsted - accounts were dropped, and, yes, I had to rebuild walls from the ground. It was an earlier case in our tribe long before clarification of rules, people got banned (I was not involved) but we learned the lesson. In fact, in that case AS did absolutely nothing, owner did everything, her mistake was accepting AS. She could not even defend that account if she wanted because of no troops left. Some prefer to loose more troops but not rebuild walls.
How it looks when I go for inactives - ask whoever was sitting Dwar account from DFB (he was a good guy, it is sad to see him leave), I would do different way for active person. Maybe he was still around and just decided to have some fun in the end. Whenever I decide to leave I will let you know :icon_wink:

DeletedUser558

You are always ahead of everyone breaking the rules. Your multi-account cases (more than 2 accounts!) got old and you decided to beat everyone on AS issues by transferring accounts to people outside of SERVER! I did not know about K-Magic (mods take a note :icon_cool: ) but I do know about two other persons. I did not report them and let it be on your soul, but honestly, how many original PEOPLE not ACCOUNTS do you have? I consider it a biggest cheating in TW, and as I said you are always ahead of everyone in cheating.

Why would the mods take note of the completely legal practice of gifting accounts. There are technicalities surrounding it but I am 100% certain that we have not broken any rules regarding this.

DeletedUser

yeah i don't think their is a rule against gifting accounts, just means certain tribes have unexperienced players with lots of points

DeletedUser5905

Or rather players that have had to quit for RL problems but now are able to come back (my case).

DeletedUser

I go for inactives - ask whoever was sitting Dwar account from DFB (he was a good guy, it is sad to see him leave), I would do different way for active person. Maybe he was still around and just decided to have some fun in the end. Whenever I decide to leave I will let you know :icon_wink:

the last time i sent him support(yesterday...) he was alive and kicking,got 2,99 million defensive rank in 3-4 days all thx to u guys and support...

DeletedUser

Why would the mods take note of the completely legal practice of gifting accounts. There are technicalities surrounding it but I am 100% certain that we have not broken any rules regarding this.

Since then gifting accounts became a legal practice? Even giving away your pswd is against the rules. I am not a mod but I would consider it the most serious breach of rules in TW. From logical point of view it is completely unfair to all other people. Why one person should start from 100pts and another from 100 villages?! And what about war fatigue? If say, we have a battle between each other and you play it yourself and I put 3 people on my account so that they take 8h shifts, would you consider it an equal battle?
90% of the villages we took intribe were not even departing people donations but cleaning inactives out. I lost more troops cleaning snailly than Dwar. You, guys, are always ahead of everyone in cheating, taking it to a new level. Let's see if we get new rule's clarifications soon.

irish boy90 - Who said they are unexperienced? Some of them got experience on other servers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the last time i sent him support(yesterday...) he was alive and kicking,got 2,99 million defensive rank in 3-4 days all thx to u guys and support...
Ok, that means he decided to go with big bang.
Thanks for your support too, it was a good support you sent

DeletedUser

irish boy90 - Who said they are unexperienced? Some of them got experience on other servers.

Ok, that means he decided to go with big bang.
Thanks for your support too, it was a good support you sent

Oook, this event is obviously out of my area. Ive noticed you seemed a little more than flustered in your posts as of receint. What is going on here?

DeletedUser

I was frustrated when they substituted a nice young lady with whom I enjoyed talking a lot with some guy from non-English server.:icon_sad:

And these are my honest comments to new K-MaGic. In fact, I like him, he is a nice fella, he also helped me to improve my OD and supported me, why would I be frustrated with him?

DeletedUser

Sciron

Heh, heh, guys, all i have been hearing about Sciron is that we are weak and are silent. Just because we don't let out info doesn't mean that things aren't going on. For instance we just declared war on a larger tribe than us. And we are already working on taking some of there players down. We will be back where we belong soon enough. And one of the reasons that Scrios got a large boost in points is because they did a mass merger.
:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

lol,u know,he doesn't have just my support in those 30k/30k/30k villages:lol:

DeletedUser

lol,u know,he doesn't have just my support in those 30k/30k/30k villages:lol:
Yes, I know, I saw 5 persons sending support to the villages, but the one I got from you is the best I saw. You are a dedicated supporting player and you know how to build defense, I would invite you in but your Führer will get very frustrated of loosing account and you are looking for his approval :lol:

DeletedUser558

Since then gifting accounts became a legal practice? Even giving away your pswd is against the rules. I am not a mod but I would consider it the most serious breach of rules in TW.

Exactly, and when I asked one of the most experienced mods in the game he told me it is completely legal. It has always been legal, it is illegal to give your account sitter the PW, you know why? That would make him multi-accounting, a breach of the rules.

I myself read the rules, the entire section and it didn't ever say it was illegal to gift your account, illegal to sell it, yes but not illegal to gift.