The Tribal Tribune Chapter VII

Who do you think will win the unofficial war?

• |W|S|

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • NOOBS

Votes: 22 57.9%

• Total voters

DeletedUser120589

Incompitence getting SCREWED?

As some of yo may know from previous editions of the Tribal Tribune SCREW has been have a few skirmishes with the now number 5 tribe in the world Inc. I caught up with T0talpointw0hore for the latest details and to see how it has been going for her tribe.

She stated that Ghio1 will not be making a return!!! Leaving SOLO- with the full reigns of the tribe. here is what she she had to say about the leadership responsibility shift

screw still has solo, who i honestly take more seriously than i did ghio.

so their is still much respect for the leadership of SCREW even though they the public figure of the SCREW tribe has rumored to have been removed from the game. T0talpointwh0re Also said that they still do not underestimate SCREW by any means giving their opponent full respect.

After I asked her to comment on the current situation bring up the fact SCREW has taken 3 villages from the Inc. tribe here is what she had to say about the matter.

the taking of a few pp farmer villas which we would have internaled but went inactive does not alarm us.

I talked to SCREW member GenesisCommander who seems to be the only one doing anything as far as the skirmishes with Inc. having taken the only villages away from Inc.. I asked him how goes the skirmishes and does he think it will escalate into anything more then just skirmishes for now and he stated that the main cluster of the tribes are to far away from each other for either tribe to really be able to focus on each other, so for right now it will remain just a few skirmishes.

Upon more questioning it appears that the only person really putting a effort towards Inc. is in fact GenesisCommander who says he has faced the minimal resistance. Here is what he had to say

Not much going on, their not even fighting back. no fakes, nothing. Just like shermans march to the sea, we are burning a trail southward. And by we i mean me and my cos, being a one man army.lol Not trying to sound cocky either.

After looking around it appears that words have truth

After one member of Inc. quit due to perennial real life reason two more have since been wiped off the map. The two members are Kekschepper and FlippyFlopFlup while they have taken a village off of Inc. player Boner Chief

It has been rumored that Incb] is falling apart and that faith in the leadership has dwindled among members!

Fire and Blood on the rise

I caught up with FnB member egil4950 who leads the tribe and now sits in a comfortable 8th spot in the world tribal rankings and asked him how things where going in his tribe. FnB seemed to have issues with distance with some players that where out towards the rim, but they had the recent addition of 20 members who seem to be settling in pretty well. I asked him about the current political goings on in the top 10 tribes. Here is what he had to say.

The other 10 tribes look to be doing great, but I specifically want to mention Panda as a strong contender. |W|S| also looks strong, but I don't know about their position, and how their war with NOOBS and others will develop.

While Panda has gotten a lot of respect among some world leaders |W|S| has some controversy surrounding them due to the amount of on going scuffles they have between multiple tribes including NOOBS who seems to be giving them the most trouble. While the undeclared war seems hazy for now I'm sure we will start to see a sway between the two powers.

Upon asking them about their plans for the future they didn't want to release to much information as far as that goes so i went for who they think their biggest threats are as far as the world goes. here is what egil4950 had to say on the matter

If |W|S| decides it they would be our biggest threat atm., other than that we got a big Panda to on our western front.

Due to the recent news of Panda declaring war on the Dawn tribe i don't think they have anything to worry about from Panda and |W|S| has there hands full with the mass tribe hugging against them. As far as position goes it seems that FnB has quite a solid worry free position in the world for now!!

I did ask him who he thought would win the war between NOOBS and |W|S| once again it seems no one has a clear answer

Depends upon if |W|S| will keep together or splinter, as I don't think NOOBS will do that in the near future.

Right now it looks like a solid stale mate between |W|S| and NOOBS.

My personal opinion for both Panda and |W|S| seem like the both tribes have a good NAP possibility in the FnB tribe as both don't need another threat on top of what they have going on!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116463

"It has been rumored that Incb] is falling apart and that faith in the leadership has dwindled among members!"

A short but very twisted and far from the truth.
Altho rumored but do you have proof? If no.
Then i command you make your Fact straight

Ghostoxa

Have Adam demanded already a prenoble on barbs to leave a trail southwards?

DeletedUser119194

Once again Londons posts are bias and based on propaganda instead of actually facts.

But then again you can say what you like because we know the truth.

DeletedUser119686

Once again Londons posts are bias and based on propaganda instead of actually facts.

But then again you can say what you like because we know the truth.

All i know is you may continue internalling your way to the top ike, and we'll meet soon;)

DeletedUser117086

I dont beleive i actually said all of this in the way stated above. But oh well

ferociousZ

Reaction score
He is a journalist guys, this is what they do. Sell stories and it reads very well indeed, worded very intellectually. He stated "it is rumoured" meaning it's not fact but still gets the reader thinking it could be fact yet has not misinformed anyone. Not sure about all of it myself as I don't know all the facts. But no point getting angry, he is only writing what has been told to him which remember, it just someone else's opinion most of the time.

DeletedUser

Asking Boner to prenoble a barb for you, sounds familiar?

Oh my oh my, it was a cleared player by the name of Miss Tuffet, 1.9k. Kept her clear, asked Boner for a prenoble since I only had one at the time and he started name calling for a simple request. For the record his nobles were not even being used so essentially there was no reason to not help a tribesmate. Then a council member on 800 points removed my noble claim because it was "her villa". Like you guys try to patronize something that carries no value what so ever, I wanted a prenoble on a cleared player to save myself sometime and in that time the player barbed and because my claim was removed SCREW took that villa, once again a perfect reflection of the Incompetent leadership you have.

DeletedUser117086

Oh my oh my, it was a cleared player by the name of Miss Tuffet, 1.9k. Kept her clear, asked Boner for a prenoble since I only had one at the time and he started name calling for a simple request. For the record his nobles were not even being used so essentially there was no reason to not help a tribesmate. Then a council member on 800 points removed my noble claim because it was "her villa". Like you guys try to patronize something that carries no value what so ever, I wanted a prenoble on a cleared player to save myself sometime and in that time the player barbed and because my claim was removed SCREW took that villa, once again a perfect reflection of the Incompetent leadership you have.
We have said this before man, it was not removed becuase the council member wanted it but because we didnt want you to noble a barb. Also you didnt clear it, i remember clearing it through belphe account for you.
Arguing on forums is stupid but please get your facts straight :)

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
"It has been rumored that Incb] is falling apart and that faith in the leadership has dwindled among members!"

A short but very twisted and far from the truth.
Altho rumored but do you have proof? If no.
Then i command you make your Fact straight

Command? Who died and put you in charge of TribalWars?

DeletedUser119194

Actually for the record, I removed your claim :rolleyes: I even remember speaking to you about it, should read your mails properly bruh ;)

Anyone else wanna jump on the banter bus? #Banter