The tribe LEGION

gricer

I'm out of this forum, I had my 2 cents worth of say and thats all its going to be worth anyway,lol. Talk amongest youselves, goodbye

DeletedUser

Haha, anyone that sends a noble train at a 300 points village is an idiot in his own right.

DeletedUser

You think we are dishonorable and you claim that you don't like us.
You must not like yourself very much either then.

Gricer on 09.07. at 04:11
I heard you are the diplomat for LEGION, can we have a NAP?

Menolly on 09.07. at 14:36
With you?

Gricer on 10.07. at 02:41
Lololol,YEA

Gricer on 10.07. at 03:24
Come on honey, give me a BIG NAP,lol.

Gricer on 10.07. at 19:12
WELL HOW ABOUT A ALLYSHIP THEN,lolol.

Need I say more? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You think we are dishonorable and you claim that you don't like us.
You must not like yourself very much either then.

Need I say more? :icon_rolleyes:

Don't know about dishonourable but down right creepy :S

DeletedUser75474

wow gricer... If you have nothing to say, dont say anything. You're making fun out of yourself.

DeletedUser

Gricer has plenty to say... it's just pointless whining, that's all.

As Aylus pointed out, if the person who nobled you started the same day you did and was able to wipe you out that easily...changing your argument around to try to sound noble and say you are complaining on behalf of other people who were hit as soon as they came off protection is just meaningless.

You played. You lost. Go hug someplace else.

gricer

Menolly I would'nt talk if I were you, maybe I should get the conversation between you and Th-------ark.

Yea I guess I lost, oh well I'll build back up, as for making fun of myself, no I don't think so, everything is a learning experience. Apoligies to all and if not accepted I would'nt blame yous.

DeletedUser

seriously Gricer STFU....you are begining to annoy me. Come back with a sensible argument and then argue...

You dont like it because your villages are now in ashes, well boo hoo, grow up...

Come back when you have a relevant argument...god i hate noobs...

DeletedUser

seriously Gricer STFU....you are begining to annoy me. Come back with a sensible argument and then argue...

You dont like it because your villages are now in ashes, well boo hoo, grow up...

Come back when you have a relevant argument...god i hate noobs...

lol, steady on bob..... mabye he just needs a hug? Probably needs one after the slamming hes taken.....
Gricer, you are going on and on, and making yourself look a right nob, call it quits.
Theres allready a HUGE handycap on players who play hard. Giving whiners like you a chance to noble barbarian farms and grow villages that we are not allowed to conquer, dosent seem much like tribal WARS.... Get over it.

DeletedUser

Morale does'nt work when there is 2 nukes and 4 nobles heading your way pal. Especially when your vill is at 300 points.

What kinda player would bother to attack a 300 point villa with 2 nukes & 4 nobles that doesn't even begin to make any sence :icon_eek:
Please go away & come back when you have something intellegent to say although after wasting my time reading your post I highly doubt that will ever happen. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

This is the most beginner friendly world I have ever seen! Moral is a pain in the arse! The speed that everything travels gives people time to get supported by an army of snails! If yu only have one village then it appears that one disabled spear can kill 17 nukes and a noble train! If Gricer cant look after himself with 4 villages and he has been playing for 5 months then something is very wrong! Even at the speed of this world a newcomer should be able to make a village so stacked that it isnt worth taking it!

DeletedUser

Seriously, enough of your whining about the fact that somebody in a war game decided to attack you because you were weak.

Go have a cry about it all. Sob audibly, if you must. Just stay off the forums...because I can guarantee you that nobody here cares.

You need to man up. If you feel that somebody has wronged you, then go actively seek revenge. Don't cry like a little girl. It's pathetic.

DeletedUser48603

Menolly I would'nt talk if I were you, maybe I should get the conversation between you and Th-------ark.

Yea I guess I lost, oh well I'll build back up, as for making fun of myself, no I don't think so, everything is a learning experience. Apoligies to all and if not accepted I would'nt blame yous.

I thought you were leaving the forums?