The wait is finally over ESL declares!!!!

• Thread starter PopeSquirellyTheThird
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: V-V-V
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ESL
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,429
Side 2: 2,995
Difference: 2,434

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 653
Side 2: 274
Difference: 379

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 39,483,733
Side 2: 18,503,310
Difference: 20,980,423

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,895,434
Side 2: 2,482,473
Difference: 3,412,961

image.php

DeletedUser

i was out for two days still i lost 4 villages out of 139 :(

how could this be?? lol

well im happy weiya is really back now... we are waiting for shimobehui :)

about to get back in few days :)

kyoki

Side 1:
Tribes: V-V-V
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ESL
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,429
Side 2: 2,995
Difference: 2,434

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 653
Side 2: 274
Difference: 379

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 39,483,733
Side 2: 18,503,310
Difference: 20,980,423

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,895,434
Side 2: 2,482,473
Difference: 3,412,961

image.php

God, how I missed those seagreen post.

DeletedUser26129

The MANIC player who nobled ESL 7 times will be killed, not just for that but also for the fact he nobled Kinky 9 times a week or 2 ago.

Those villages even when cleared by V-V-V will be returned to ESL, seeying it is ESL who they where nobled from.

And if they where indeed cleared by V-V-V, i would of expected a mail from them already....Since i have never had one about this subject, i can safely assume that ESL deserves them more.

Now for the V-V-V players who think about taking them fast while we are in the progress of returning to ESL.

Send 1 attack on my members, and we will kill you.

I do not have anything against V-V-V, in my eyes you are a good tribe, but with the recent recruits of Munpia, 150 hours away from the main area of the tribe, you pissed me off...

Expecially since you recruited members who are 100% surrounded by Manic...

As i told daholla, we will not attack, until atttacked...

deadsocks

I do not have anything against V-V-V, in my eyes you are a good tribe, but with the recent recruits of Munpia, 150 hours away from the main area of the tribe, you pissed me off...

Get It On

DeletedUser

The MANIC player who nobled ESL 7 times will be killed, not just for that but also for the fact he nobled Kinky 9 times a week or 2 ago.

Those villages even when cleared by V-V-V will be returned to ESL, seeying it is ESL who they where nobled from.

And if they where indeed cleared by V-V-V, i would of expected a mail from them already....Since i have never had one about this subject, i can safely assume that ESL deserves them more.

Now for the V-V-V players who think about taking them fast while we are in the progress of returning to ESL.

no offense but let me ask you... how would you kill us? :) can you come in philippines and kill me? :p

just for laugh... anyway it's not the tribe that speak of attacking any of you, i think we've waited for our council to say about this.. :) so just relax ... and send my regards to the real toff....

DeletedUser

and onething gildwolf.... it's ESL who says anything bad about it ;)

they got good strategy you know that.. it's up to you on how you take care of it. they want another tribe to come in as what daholla says on another thread ESL wants ceasefire with us "for kinky" if you got any idea about that post it will help. to realize about the propaganda of Extreme Sucker Lords :lol:

DeletedUser26129

Actualy, i have notting to do with the war of ESL and V-V-V, if they peace or continue, doesnt matter to me.

What matters to me is that V-V-V recruited 7 million in K63.
And the fact that a member of mine took 7 villages of ESL, wich will be returned.

Also, i will tell toff you said hi :p

DeletedUser

ooo.. you said that you are going to kill someone.. Where is TimmDog to report this to the Mod's???

vavara

Harsh, but that's internal MANIC business, and none of ours.

Fair enough.

I'm sure DaHolla has better things to do than send mails about villages that MANIC has nobled from ESL.
It was mentioned in a public forum post, we said we were intrested in the villages. We didn't say we claimed them, or that we felt they were ours. The subject of the matter was that someone else was nobling ESL in a 1vs1 war.

Don't worry, we'll wait till we see them back safely in ESL hands. And then send 1 noble instead of 4, makes our lives easier.

Now I'm thinking of starting up a new cluster down there, just to piss you off even more.

DaHolla already told you we have no other plans down there, besides ESL. No reason to threaten us over something you know has already been discussed and should have been resolved.

V.

DeletedUser26129

I'm sure DaHolla has better things to do than send mails about villages that MANIC has nobled from ESL.
It was mentioned in a public forum post, we said we were intrested in the villages. We didn't say we claimed them, or that we felt they were ours. The subject of the matter was that someone else was nobling ESL in a 1vs1 war.

Actualy it was said that V-V-V already cleared them.
Also, he wasnt to busy to talk about the recruits last week.

Don't worry, we'll wait till we see them back safely in ESL hands. And then send 1 noble instead of 4, makes our lives easier.

That i dont have a problem with.

Now I'm thinking of starting up a new cluster down there, just to piss you off even more.

If you want to have the dead of those players on your conscience, be my guest.
Ill even trow in a choice:
-Quick and painless.
-Slow and painfull.

DaHolla already told you we have no other plans down there, besides ESL. No reason to threaten us over something you know has already been discussed and should have been resolved.

Its a warning, not a threat.

Well actualy its both...

DeletedUser

That i dont have a problem with.

-Quick and painless.
-Slow and painfull.

Well actualy its both...

:) geldwolf your not stupid so you must realise the first sign of manic doing something those vills will all be stacked and you will lose a lot more than you gain.

Everybody knows v-v-v is a good neighbour so stop making silly threats and work something out with daholla :) we keep all agreemeants made if your worried about boundries.

vavara

Cleared is not claimed. And yes, we did clear them.

To put your mind at rest about any plans V-V-V might have in the area. Obviously, you still have a problem with it. Take it up with DaHolla.

-Quick and painless.
-Slow and painfull.

As long as I don't attack one of yours, what's the problem? (You might also refrain from saying dead - apparently you can get reported for it)

Well actualy its both...

So my previous answer still stands.

V.

DeletedUser

ESL bores me. I'll move down to K63 so I can get some decent OD. Thanks for the warning/threat/offer.

vavara

ESL is now just being cruel. Inviting someone who's only nobled ONE player in his entire career, all the rest barbs.
You guys must realy hate the guy for making him join you in this war, but thanks for the free villages.

V.

DeletedUser

ESL bores me. I'll move down to K63 so I can get some decent OD. Thanks for the warning/threat/offer.

I find them quite entertaining. They are taking small members in an attempt to war us. Just today I saw a member from that 9mil tribe I created being recruited by them. The player doesn't even know how to fight.