The War of the World?

DeletedUser

Come on i just took another off you spammies , I mean i can see the re-cap coming but still ? ... Grow some kick to go with my punch will you.

lol good job...one. Take another thousand or so and you'll be close to catching up.

DeletedUser106889

umm

Come on we took another 277 villages off you calmies , I mean i can see you recapped 33 but still? ... Grow some kick to go with my punch will you.

Take one just one off me please i have nothing to do... Why dont you pick on me.

DeletedUser

Take one just one off me please i have nothing to do... Why dont you pick on me.

Pinkstuff, why didn't you tell me that earlier!

Ive some eggs that need beating for my next batch of lemon drizzle cake, chop chop!

Leave these nice spammie fellas alone you brute! ;O)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Pinkstuff, why didn't you tell me that earlier!

Ive some eggs that need beating for my next batch of lemon drizzle cake, chop chop!

Leave these nice spammie fellas alone you brute! ;O)

Guess I underestimated this, haven't factored your group as an equation to the war...

DeletedUser

Pinky n the Brain Nov 29,2012 17:21
Do you have to pick on me man.... Im not active.

Boxing Kangaroo Dec 03,2012 13:44
Surrender your k56 villages and there wont be an issue. Do not want any k56 Calm. left near me.

Pinky n the Brain Dec 03,2012 16:19
Your mad ... Im going to noble k56 back for me it's my k

Boxing Kangaroo Dec 03,2012 17:51
LMFAO good luck there tough guy, Im more then double your size :)

Pinky n the Brain Dec 03,2012 17:54
That give me the Moral advantage does it not... and i have nothing else to do in this world as my home k is locked down.

So im here in K56 and K55 to grow to your size slowly but surly and as you can see i can take villages off you lot with ease. Only problem i have is supporting but im working on that as i grow.

Boxing Kangaroo Dec 05,2012 03:19
Except you have yet to take one from me :( Come on, just play a game with me!

*Sad-Face* I didn't realize begging me to stop attacking you was a form of taking a village off me?

DeletedUser

Mason i think he was taking the piss out of you, just everyone else does :p

DeletedUser

Calm. is gone. A faction is still alive under the rule of jfsmith. (Who I've noticed has been very quiet on the externals lately, has SPAM shut him up???)

The tribe SPAM declared war on tribe Keep PISSED! Dec 10,2012 02:30

-Taylor

DeletedUser108293

The lama surely already pressed delete, who cares? The account wasn´t very active. Calm. is gone, JFnoob leads a new tribe now without traitors like kraig109. Calm. was dead, just sitting back and internalling while frontline got weakened by SPAM. This won´t change now. They are just..PISSED that they can´t beat SPAM.

DeletedUser

The sheep follow jfsmith, woefully unaware that he is in fact the problem, not the solution.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Damian (lama), returned and forcibly took back power in Calm. The infighting, bickering and inactivity of leadership led to many players losing interest, which SPAM took full advantage of. Now that smith is back in control we should be able to get back on track.

DeletedUser

Damian (lama), returned and forcibly took back power in Calm. The infighting, bickering and inactivity of leadership led to many players losing interest, which SPAM took full advantage of. Now that smith is back in control we should be able to get back on track.

Strange, I put the blame on Jfsmith for calm. screwing up.

As far as I am aware, the only good decision he has made in the SPAM-Calm. war is the surprise attack on SPAM. He screwed up in every other way. His original Op on Ashoka1 was predictable but a start. SPAM predicted that and stacked Ashoka1 up and Calm. lost a lot of nukes for very little gain. Jf, due to his personal emotions clouding his judgement, instead of changing targets and spreading out the frontline defense, chose to Op Ashoka1 again (this would happen 3 times). Talking of his Ops, they were not timed, they were not co-ordinated and there was obviously no communication between members with regards to cleared villages etc. Calm. was a tribe of cowboys under his lead and that is fine when Calm. faced rubbish tribes or unprepared tribes, it failed woefully against SPAM.

On frontline defense, Calm. failed in prestacking the SPAM front properly. In particular, there was no defense sent to certain players because they were not part of Calm. core, such as ex-Valour and ex-NADs players, which cost Calm. heavily. Jf, having spies in SPAM, knew about SPAM Ops weeks ahead of time but did not do anything about them either due to incompetence or apathy. This cost Lori912, Kraig109, Relentlessly Pleasant, Spunky1, Gorrilazinthemist, absentsoul, katzuo and now Ventrilous countless number of villages. It would also cause certain players (such as spunky1, who was probably one of if not the best player in Calm.) to quit due to lack of support from calm. When SPAM Ops succeeded, jfsmith blamed Lama Smex Joint or KPDCK for their failure rather than accepting responsibility himself as leader. Jfsmith is on react rather then preempt, which is why he messes up against SPAM, who's defense dial is on preempt. By the time that SPAM has attacked and support is needed, generally the damage is already done.

On recruitment/diplomacy jfsmith recruited Fed.Up, but didn't bother supporting them, essentially leaving them on their own against SPAM. He treated them essentially as a different tribe, his favouritism towards his "crew" from a past world constantly holding Calm. back from becoming stronger than SPAM. He also disbanded NADs, which caused a loss of one of the few fronts where Calm. had momentum against SPAM. He recruited 5 members into Calm. but many of them felt ostracised and most went inactive.

In internal issues, Jfsmith had an urge for power which caused arguments between the leadership. He was extremely paranoid and accused his fellow council members (who dared disagree with him) of being spies for SPAM in order to defame them. He did not put his support behind good ideas that were proposed by others, in particular the switchup of Op targets from Ashoka1 to Pogodas and Potmirana by KPDCK (jfsmith felt threatened by scott) who had had better success against SPAM with NADs than Calm. ever had, causing it to fail with the lack of his support.

And this is only really the tip of the iceberg. By no means am I saying that damian is a saint. Actually I think he should have stood up to jfsmith before it became too late and think he is a blithering idiot because of it. But jfsmith is possibly one of the worst choices of players to follow, especially when Calm. had guys like Scott and Stuart at the start of the SPAM war, who are comparatively smart and strategical and have good judgment compared to jfsmith.

The best thing about this is, I can say all of this and jfsmith wont change a thing. He thinks he's perfect and will call me a fool rather than to admit to having flaws and change these problems. Calm. failed primarily because of smith and PISSED will fail due to the same reasons.

Last edited by a moderator: