The War of the World?

DeletedUser

Non defending and gifting are to me for the most part the same thing but I see your point.

jtk5, WWW are nuts. They cant defend a few measly villages because they're too busy internalling and solidifying, basically trying to turtle up for the inevitable, I launched close to 400 nukes on uk and all landed right before the break. In return, I recieved about 1900 inbounds...pitifull really, and only half of them were from uk himself, the rest were from pinky and jfsmith3. Basically all fakes minus maybe 20 odd nukes, and almost 900 of those inbounds landed during the break...coordinated? I think not, but then again with jf in charge over there, who knows :)

Point in the matter is pinky couldn't defend from about 50 nukes, so he surrendered, he faught honourably, best skirmish from calm yet minus spunky :)

DeletedUser

The main point I was trying to say was that with the break coming up all he had to do was hold on for I think 7 hours after that we could have got him stacked. In his initial request it was stated that if you can not get support there in 24 hours then forget it. Nothing really more then that. But if a 4 milion point player can not self support 12 odd villages on the front line then I think that has more to do with him then WWW or whatever the name is.

As for attacks on you I wish I could have stopped my nukes in mid flight and re routed them to you if you wanted them so bad. But texaspete wanted some love in the north and i did not want to disappoint him. They are almost all built back up so if you want some I will be sure to put you on the naughty list.

ashoka1

I think that has more to do with him then WWW or whatever the name is.
Seems you are proud of your tribe and frequent name changes.

As for attacks on you I wish I could have stopped my nukes in mid flight and re routed them to you if you wanted them so bad. But texaspete wanted some love in the north and i did not want to disappoint him. They are almost all built back up so if you want some I will be sure to put you on the naughty list.

I am south, attack me? Pweaseeeee :) I really wanna be in the top 5 for ODD

Nah..dont attack him...i am closer and i wouldnt like him to be in top 5 ODD...give me love:):)

DeletedUser

The main point I was trying to say was that with the break coming up all he had to do was hold on for I think 7 hours after that we could have got him stacked. In his initial request it was stated that if you can not get support there in 24 hours then forget it. Nothing really more then that. But if a 4 milion point player can not self support 12 odd villages on the front line then I think that has more to do with him then WWW or whatever the name is.

If a 4 million point player is 2.5Ks from said villages, how could he defend them if they were all clear and he was too far away to support them. Isn't that the job of the tribe to help him out until he can get his troops there?

ashoka1

who is Jtk ingame?

alias draganov

i fwded you his reports yesterday..

If a 4 million point player is 2.5Ks from said villages, how could he defend them if they were all clear and he was too far away to support them. Isn't that the job of the tribe to help him out until he can get his troops there?

well if a player wants he can hold on even if he has some villages far from his tribe as well...i had 6 villages in k41...it took calm. about 800 nukes ,help from tcr & gavel to take all those 6 villages..and not 1 of those troops that died in my k41 villages were from spam.

As we knew no matter how high we stack ..at some point or another it will be impossible to restack just due to distance involved.

i made some new friends in the process and that was a good thing.:)

However what has happened is past.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

He had a number of those villages for months.

24 hours or do not send notice on support leads to people not sending. I would have stacked them for him but I could not get there in 24 hours. I have to assume that the 24 deadline means there is not chance of saving the villages. He posts no information on incoming attacks/nobles ect.

7 hours before the break (36 or so hours form his original post) the villages are still his and at that point he says he will not defend the villages. I point out that with the attack breaks we would be able to get defense there but he could not be bothered to answer. Not much more I can do. He wants off the frontline so be it. You can lead a horse to water...

DeletedUser

alias draganov

i fwded you his reports yesterday..

well if a player wants he can hold on even if he has some villages far from his tribe as well...i had 6 villages in k41...it took calm. about 800 nukes ,help from tcr & gavel to take all those 6 villages..and not 1 of those troops that died in my k41 villages were from spam.

As we knew no matter how high we stack ..at some point or another it will be impossible to restack just due to distance involved.

i made some new friends in the process and that was a good thing.:)

However what has happened is past.

even I had support in those village. ;)

DeletedUser91224

jtk5, WWW are nuts. They cant defend a few measly villages because they're too busy internalling and solidifying, basically trying to turtle up for the inevitable, I launched close to 400 nukes on uk and all landed right before the break. In return, I recieved about 1900 inbounds...pitifull really, and only half of them were from uk himself, the rest were from pinky and jfsmith3. Basically all fakes minus maybe 20 odd nukes, and almost 900 of those inbounds landed during the break...coordinated? I think not, but then again with jf in charge over there, who knows :)

Point in the matter is pinky couldn't defend from about 50 nukes, so he surrendered, he faught honourably, best skirmish from calm yet minus spunky :)

Your an idiot. Even if only half of those inbounds were from UK, he still sent more than you. L2math

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Such a pathetic way to win eh.... Hahahah A losing tribe Winning kinda defeats the purpose of fighting....Maybe its better to recruit everyone from the start...

These players will be remembered as shits who doesn't deserve to win but won...Hahahahahha!

DeletedUser108935

i must admit i was surpised but more so at scoter as he was been helping in the war looking at stats

DeletedUser

Your an idiot. Even if only half of those inbounds were from UK, he still sent more than you. L2math

Im an idiot? I made it to rank 8 on this world by being an idiot didnt i?:) and I also had a large role in the war so ummm, yeah, you're retarded

DeletedUser

i must admit i was surpised but more so at scoter as he was been helping in the war looking at stats

I dont think he wanted to win with Calm., just wanted to win. Shame if Calm. and TCRT win, SPAM was definitely the superior and deserving tribe IMO.

SPAM vs WWW/PISSED/PUPPY: 532-82
SPAM vs Calm.: 3006-1406

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91224

Im an idiot? I made it to rank 8 on this world by being an idiot didnt i?:) and I also had a large role in the war so ummm, yeah, you're retarded

You dont have to be smart to make it far on a secret world... i mean just look at ashoka, trblesome, and imavor. There are plenty more i can name, including you.

DeletedUser

Hmm 400 nukes vs 900 fakes, which is more effective?

You dont have to be smart to make it far on a secret world... i mean just look at ashoka, trblesome, and imavor. There are plenty more i can name, including you.

Who is this imavor guy people talk about, what account does he play?