The war

DeletedUser

i havent even got my nukes sent man D:

college makes me like at least 3 hours late on any good news about the war...

time to launch my payload >:D

Also, like I said, patience is key when measuring wars :) we dont go for the quick nobles :) we go for long range devastation :)

Side 1:
Tribes: Deceit, *VLN*
Side 2:
Tribes: BMF, CLN

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 286
Side 2: 143
Difference: 143

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,659,671
Side 2: 1,335,644
Difference: 1,324,027

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

From the beginning of the war:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Deceit, *VLN*
Side 2:
Tribes: BMF, CLN

Timeframe: 24/06/2011 22:00:00 to 29/06/2011 12:31:28

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 411
Side 2: 370
Difference: 41

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,813,104
Side 2: 3,462,115
Difference: 350,989

chart
[/spoil]

Deceit/*VLN* was behind originally, looks like we got the momentum going. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser96316

The wars are really, BMF vs Deceit, then *VLN* vs CLN

So far Deceit have been concentrating mainly on their enemy, whereas BMF have mainly been focusing on *VLN*, strange tactics.

DeletedUser100627

haha, its not strange sir,,

most VLN they are fighting, and former DSX are the strongest,,
if they cant beat them, it just means we cant win the war

Last edited by a moderator:

rich26ca

Alot of the caps are off recent recruits in the south east former DeusEx players... those players are the ones feeling the pinch at the moment.

and tbh the strategy worked perfectly... we support them work with them giving them what we want and BMF was foolish enough to make war decisions of emotion rather then logic... now they have so much energy focused down there with not alot gain really. while deceit picks apart there existing boarder.

those guys are good lads despite what might be said here... more heart then most players that is foresure they took the real under dog position gave the finger and marched on that is awesome to me so Props to all the new VLN guys and existing VLNs for do there jobs... can't wait to see op results ;D

as for other deusEx players or TLM or bashers or Defcon or move or TLM or TN is cause there are not allied in this war effort. they make moves on there own if its in favor of either side then so be it but there not the tribes mention in the war deceleration there for there not included.

DeletedUser39420

Alot of the caps are off recent recruits in the south east former DeusEx players... those players are the ones feeling the pinch at the moment.

and tbh the strategy worked perfectly... we support them work with them giving them what we want and BMF was foolish enough to make war decisions of emotion rather then logic... now they have so much energy focused down there with not alot gain really. while deceit picks apart there existing boarder.

those guys are good lads despite what might be said here... more heart then most players that is foresure they took the real under dog position gave the finger and marched on that is awesome to me so Props to all the new VLN guys and existing VLNs for do there jobs... can't wait to see op results ;D

as for other deusEx players or TLM or bashers or Defcon or move or TLM or TN is cause there are not allied in this war effort. they make moves on there own if its in favor of either side then so be it but there not the tribes mention in the war deceleration there for there not included.

Awesome logic. You should be a politician Rich. I agree they are all good guys, unfortunately they have been fed a lot of deceitful BS, haven't they ? You can be honest here mate, most of them don't read the forums.

Why don't you explain to all the ex DeusEx'rs who followed VMP why they are bearing the brunt of the attacks ?

Maybe they don't actually know that VMP, AhChia, Belly and Philbau used all the inactives to stack themselves to the hilt while leaving the rest of the them to fend for themselves and become cannon fodder.

Feeling the pinch, lol - we know why now don't we.

rich26ca

futan that is more Rhetoric and BS if it weren't and you had proof of this you would have posted already... i don't have to lye here ever! and if you wanna talk about cheap moves we can always discuss BMF's push and def accounts from dead account on w49.

They are a good bunch of guys with some real guts... and they prob followed cause of the chaos that is BMF at times... they saw stability in Deceit and went with who they thought the best teams would be. Plus there all fighters joining BMF would have gotten them much fighting be way back in the backlines were nion once was.

You and VMP can argue all you want about who did what and why! thats not for me to speculate on nor do i care. i care about whats happening now.... and for now there holding there own... thats why i'm impressed nothing more nothing less!!!

DeletedUser39420

futan that is more Rhetoric and BS if it weren't and you had proof of this you would have posted already...

Take a blackdog, vortex, combi, brbad, tman or a host of other villages and you'll get your own proof.

Tell you what, I'll send you the first 3 I find in game.

Lets be honest here, they've left their mates in the deep end for you guys.

They can take my sig off of DeusEx's profile already. There is no honour there anymore.

rich26ca

really you yourself abandoned them long before VMP left any where... and from what i hear VMP still attacks the people that are attack DeusEX players... so he may not been able to get them into another tribe but is still trying to do what he can. what have you done other then run to BMF!

DeletedUser96164

Lol - Futan you don't half talk rubbish - The only problem with Deus Ex relationship with BMF is that BMF treated them like 2nd class citizens - same as about 50% of current BMF membership.

So, you solved that problem as a leader of Deus Ex....by leaving them, joining BMF, treating those that were left like 2nd class citizens, destabilizing the tribe, plotting to overthrow and destroy the other leaders.

As for honour - BMF's sat accounts were dumped into FFS and launched on us way before the agreed deadline, so that the 24hr rule wouldn't apply and the "honourable" sitters would still be able to attack us. Then the right honourable CLN started attacking us hours before the agreed start time.

So, take your sig and change it to "I lost all sense of honour quite some time ago" and go babble where someone cares what you have to say.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure why you'd ever think they were fodder at all. We've gone all out in supporting them, despite some of the obvious difficulties with that. Them getting hit first doesn't mean too much, we'll do whatever we can to protect them and restore whatever they lose with interest.... The trouble is we just don't room to add more. That's the curious thing, we really haven't seen much of that quitting attitude, even when they've had it tough.

Angel Styles

Go Deceit!

Hey westgirl :)

You may not remember me, but I was Bright Red Dot on world 52. I was your neighbor.

Go Greg!!!

DeletedUser27

really you yourself abandoned them long before VMP left any where... and from what i hear VMP still attacks the people that are attack DeusEX players... so he may not been able to get them into another tribe but is still trying to do what he can. what have you done other then run to BMF!

You'll notice I'm not in BMF mate.

Lol - Futan you don't half talk rubbish - The only problem with Deus Ex relationship with BMF is that BMF treated them like 2nd class citizens - same as about 50% of current BMF membership.

So, you solved that problem as a leader of Deus Ex....by leaving them, joining BMF, treating those that were left like 2nd class citizens, destabilizing the tribe, plotting to overthrow and destroy the other leaders.

As for honour - BMF's sat accounts were dumped into FFS and launched on us way before the agreed deadline, so that the 24hr rule wouldn't apply and the "honourable" sitters would still be able to attack us. Then the right honourable CLN started attacking us hours before the agreed start time.

So, take your sig and change it to "I lost all sense of honour quite some time ago" and go babble where someone cares what you have to say.

Of course, you know exactly what happened, and I was just a spectator.

Considering I started FFS I think you need to get your facts straight. There were no sat accounts in FFS. The members of FFS all came from DeusEx. I declared war because I didn't have any agreement to wait 10 days, besides which, you all recruiting half of the east invalidated your agreement completely anyway.

Lets not let facts get in the way of your argument though hey.

DeletedUser

Considering I started FFS I think you need to get your facts straight. There were no sat accounts in FFS. The members of FFS all came from DeusEx. I declared war because I didn't have any agreement to wait 10 days, besides which, you all recruiting half of the east invalidated your agreement completely anyway.

Good point and very true.The agreement was no nobling on our side which you guys did before the war and no recruiting on our side which you guys all so did before the war,and before attacks went out.Thats all over now,you guys broke the agreement but its war time now.

DeletedUser

im rooting for a78anwar what ever tribe hes now in and for that tribe to win the war. kinda wish i didnt stop playing now K77 looks like fun. But good luck both side

rich26ca

sorry unless your futan which is who that was directed to i wasn't speaking directly to you... if you are then thanks for showing the forum violation multiple forum alias, lol...

Nope but we do know who the people you left felt and continue to feel...

I declared war because I didn't have any agreement to wait 10 days, besides which

Really are you saying BMF and DeusEx didn't have agreements and you opened a new tribe to break agreements before going and getting CLN up and running?

Right honorable!!!!

you all recruiting half of the east invalidated your agreement completely anyway.

Now you need to check your facts again... attacks had started already coming across the line before we picked them up. as well CLN recruited players across the line as well, it happened in BMF, in deceit, and in CLN diff is leadership usually worked things out before it came to attacks.

cause its not your opinion that makes it untrue? mez thinks you need to check your own facts before calling anyone out.

DeletedUser

Why don't you explain to all the ex DeusEx'rs who followed VMP why they are bearing the brunt of the attacks ?

Oooh, Oooh, can I answer this one?

I'll take because BMF are far too chicken shit to attack Deceit for $1000 Alex.