The wars of W73

DeletedUser27029

My sources tell me ODA are planning on moving in on the Deal family. However it doesn't look like its started yet.

looks like your sources are crap because ODA barely has any villages in the vicinity of the Deal family lol

DeletedUser17170

Pervis,

I'm not in leadership so I can't give you all the details, but the basics I'd put down for the Ikea vrs Mant war is: Ikea choose to end a short term Nap with Mant, which lead to this war. The war has been relatively one-sided, with certain members of Mant quitting the game and/or the tribe because of how one-sided it has been. At this point it is more of a clean up/finish up portion of the war with the few holdouts.

DeletedUser

looks like your sources are crap because ODA barely has any villages in the vicinity of the Deal family lol

Let them believe what they want to believe, Deal F probably got a good laugh out of that claim too.

DeletedUser20045

My source probably is crap was just hoping to get a bit more info ;) I'm not interested in spies my source came from a member of deal who sent me a mail saying he knows someone in ODA and claims they had set them as enemies and were looking to set up some ops on them. So chances are the information is inaccurate but you never know it could be accurate.

DeletedUser114885

wait so you men to say the war with random was based on a miss happ like this

DeletedUser

My source probably is crap was just hoping to get a bit more info ;) I'm not interested in spies my source came from a member of deal who sent me a mail saying he knows someone in ODA and claims they had set them as enemies and were looking to set up some ops on them. So chances are the information is inaccurate but you never know it could be accurate.

I know a guy, who has a brother, that knows another guy, that happens to have a cousin, that goes to the same store as a guy in ODA, and they both subscribe to the same weekly tulip arranging magazine, which means that he knows everything ODA are doing.

Deleted User - 4669627

^^ bob's your uncle?

Yeah call it what you want, you have a forum dedicated to it. Now stop whining and get in the spirit of the thread like everyone other than you.
meh, we do not have many forums, we voted to disband the off topic forum, yet keep it anyway as long as it is not too much clutter :icon_biggrin:

but in getting with the spirit of the thread, maybe i will make a declaration :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Lol declaring now is more of a joke then it would have been 2 weeks ago... What, you're gunna declare on some people 1/4 of your size that for the most part aren't even playing? Sounds like a blast, way to keep it interesting bro :)

DeletedUser

Why don't you all just commit to 0 diplomacy for the remainder of the world and we can all have 1 hell of a kick ass fight!
I invite all tribes to join in with us if you feel you can handle 360 warfare. Nuff of all the hugz n garbage!
Lets have a damn brawl and stop whining about all this petty nonsense omg!

war big tribes war small tribes.... lol how about war everyone? Now that is what I call a challenge and that's what me and my peeps
be committed to and We welcome any and all gangbangs. Bring it all we won't even make a whimper you may just get a thank you mail.

Come on 73 your braver then this! Would defo make this thread and everlasting one if we did.

Deleted User - 4669627

i already told you that we are not declaring on arctic, i was not talking about you
was not talking about dylar either for the record (respect for his attempt, not only at zero diplomacy, but encouraging others to do likewise)
and no pervis, i do not mean you either :icon_wink:

the ones who i am considering declaring on know who they are

DeletedUser

i already told you that we are not declaring on arctic, i was not talking about you
was not talking about dylar either for the record (respect for his attempt, not only at zero diplomacy, but encouraging others to do likewise)
and no pervis, i do not mean you either :icon_wink:

The ones who i am considering declaring on know who they are

w n d ?

DeletedUser99544

Well he dont want to decare on the Penguins as it wont give any high five points on the external. Its not like a brave movement so he rather call it huning expedition ( could be called picking off the small guys, atleast it is something we can master)

Doubt the declare on W N D either. Guess that depends on how their nukes and train fare today.. If they are successful they might declare as a showOFF, but if they are not doing as well as hoped, I guess the declarating wont come from there either. They should manage though. After all, they do get help from UNITIE (go go Arioch). and they got a member of the penguings to join them with the promise of gold at the end of the rainbow..

That is atleast how I read the situation. and i can do without any infantile comments now from the Codex Duke. Got more than my share of them on skype ;)

DeletedUser

Pervis,

I'm not in leadership so I can't give you all the details, but the basics I'd put down for the Ikea vrs Mant war is: Ikea choose to end a short term Nap with Mant, which lead to this war. The war has been relatively one-sided, with certain members of Mant quitting the game and/or the tribe because of how one-sided it has been. At this point it is more of a clean up/finish up portion of the war with the few holdouts.

Entirely accurate. Many offered to spy within a few days after the first few began to fall. They where declined, many have gone tribe-less hoping for salvation. Getting into a new tribe won't change their place in the map. We seriously expected more from this war.

-D

DeletedUser99544

At least Codex declared in the end. I had expected them to wanna take us (WND) down on their own. and that would have provided a pretty fun fight I think, But not only do they take help of players like Arioch in Unite (yes the player that is in my tribe in w72 showed me a part of your forum where you had Arioch's claim on one of our villages..). But the real surprising part is that you also need the help of Joker to take us on. Good for you joker though, you get some free villages cleared by Coded. I just wonder if they will not want the villages after anything, or do you think they will lose interest in their southestarn border once we are going and suddenly head into another direction.

As for DEAL I have to say I take my hat off. Despite our earlier borderdispute they have not taken part in the gangbang against us.

And ofcourse.. it is not over until the fat lady sings.