The wars of W73

DeletedUser

At least Codex declared in the end. I had expected them to wanna take us (WND) down on their own. and that would have provided a pretty fun fight I think, But not only do they take help of players like Arioch in Unite (yes the player that is in my tribe in w72 showed me a part of your forum where you had Arioch's claim on one of our villages..). But the real surprising part is that you also need the help of Joker to take us on. Good for you joker though, you get some free villages cleared by Coded. I just wonder if they will not want the villages after anything, or do you think they will lose interest in their southestarn border once we are going and suddenly head into another direction.

As for DEAL I have to say I take my hat off. Despite our earlier borderdispute they have not taken part in the gangbang against us.

And ofcourse.. it is not over until the fat lady sings.

It was said player's fault for provoking Joker.

If he had not done so, Joker would not have attacked him. Two players worked with CODEX due to being asked and wanting the villages, I decided to give the go ahead as we wanted the villages before they cleaned them up. It will never happen again. We shall take what we want ourselves in future, we have no interest in working with other tribes offensively.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

i will reply later, for now i will just post this...

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: CODEX
Side 2:
Tribes: Arctic, WND

Timeframe: 05/04/2014 00:00:00 to 07/04/2014 05:56:57

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 4
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 138,463
Side 2: 19,139
Difference: 119,324

chart

[/spoil]
:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser99544

or to break it down

Side 1:
Tribes: CODEX, Joker, Unite!
Side 2:
Tribes: WND

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 2
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 68,834
Side 2: 6,560
Difference: 62,274

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: CODEX
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 2
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 27,832
Side 2: 6,560
Difference: 21,272

chart

I dont include your arctic expedition as it has been going or for longer and you just picked up the pieces the last 48 hours after you recruited last hope they had of surviving, and In no way did we take part in that war in any way. . You did however declare on us 48 hours ago.. so that is what I see as relevant.

We didnt expect to get ganged as we did. so yes. you had a successfule first 48 Good för you.

DeletedUser

Have you nothing more fulfilling to do with your time

This is really all I meant to quote, don't care if Pervis is annoyed with me, doesn't make him any less of pretty much a TW god. I just think it's a wise move from his point of view to disown them, as the world is still young.

The very person you're trying to praise is annoyed as am I. Anyway, I don't want to derail this thread too much.

OR, maybe he just didn't want my statements to cause him or his tribe to become negatively viewed on this forum. If I was to be viewed as involved with Random, that would equate negatively directly upon Random/Pervis.

On a side note, there's a possibility though that you are doing life entirely wrong if you are judging someone's use of time who doesn't play TW, being a TW player yourself. I run a business, am planning to launch another, work 30 hours a week, study for school, go to school, cook all of my own food and buy it myself, do all of my own chores/laundry/etc., and find time to study things of personal interest/party with friends. So pardon me if I like to frequent this board out of nostalgia and annoy the likes of human beings like yourself unintentionally (not really unintentionally on second thought). Have you nothing better to do with your time than to even have the audacity to bring up the use of my time?

EDIT - pulsating.cucumber, if you're reading this I still haven't found Skin Pickle but I did speak to Meat Zucchini not too long ago.

DeletedUser

Eleanor Roosevelt: "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."

I ask you if you have nothing better to do than praise Pervis because it's small-minded thinking. Instead get into discussions and agree or disagree with various people on various points.

DeletedUser

So Joker has two wars at the moment,

One against the 4 member tribe STA, and the other in coordination with Codex against WND. Are those the facts ? If so I'll update the OP.

It goes without saying that Joker is not warring anything that may pose a threat of fighting back at the moment, but to be honest none of the tribes are facing equal enemies at the moment.

DeletedUser

Pervis are those stats on the first page being updated regularly for all? or are they the same from when you made the post.

Just wondering :)

DeletedUser

my original plan is to trawl the thread and update it every few days.

So far I have some analysis on the Mant- IKEA war, and the WND vs Joker + Codex update to make.

King Matt II

So far I have some analysis on the Mant- IKEA war, and the WND vs Joker + Codex update to make.

You never updated it after I messaged you with our other wars.

ashoka1

One against the 4 member tribe STA, and the other in coordination with Codex against WND. Are those the facts ? If so I'll update the OP.

It goes without saying that Joker is not warring anything that may pose a threat of fighting back at the moment, but to be honest none of the tribes are facing equal enemies at the moment.

Since start of w73 Joker has not declared war on any tribe as yet.

There have been two instance of war being declared.One was a mistake by a tribe and Peace was accepted by us.

Another was a war declared by a 5 member named STA.

So yes that is the only war Joker is having atm.

Deleted User - 4669627

no, those are not facts

1 player from joker suspected we might be about to op wnd
he wished to attack a specific player for some past grievance apparently, but his tribe is not attacking wnd, nor do we have any diplomacy, or coordination
so he mailed me to see if we were going to attack and to make sure we did not cross noble

the facts are that the 17 members of wnd were attacked by less than 17 players, the vast majority being codex, and only 2 players outside of codex had communicated with me to avoid cross-nobling, and only 1 was told the land time more than 12 hours in advance
he was not the joker, and neither of the 2 is leadership for their tribe

those are the facts

DeletedUser

Ok no worries was just wondering if those forever stats were up to date from everyone. since they looked similar.

devil667

Side 1:
Tribes: CODEX, Joker, Unite
Side 2:

16 vs 113 (39+39+35)

The level of impotency displayed here is unparalleled.

DeletedUser

16 vs 113 (39+39+35)

The level of impotency displayed here is unparalleled.

Joker is not at war with WND. 2 players from Joker chose to attack one guy who attacked one of our players sometime in the past. If it is the case that every time we attack a non-NAP tribe, we are at war, then what is the point of this thread?

DeletedUser

Eleanor Roosevelt: "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."

I ask you if you have nothing better to do than praise Pervis because it's small-minded thinking. Instead get into discussions and agree or disagree with various people on various points.

This world has been boring to keep up with aside from what Random/Pervis are doing. Therefore, the majority of my comments will be simple because very little interests me on this world so far.

devil667

Joker is not at war with WND. 2 players from Joker chose to attack one guy who attacked one of our players sometime in the past. If it is the case that every time we attack a non-NAP tribe, we are at war, then what is the point of this thread?

Ahh my mistake in that case ^^.

Deleted User - 4669627

the facts are that the 17 members of wnd were attacked by less than 17 players

one more time...

random telling the same lies over and over does not make them true

ARIOCH is a council member of Unite! Last I checked.
meh, idk tbh, never asked him
obviously he was not representing unite, but himself

DeletedUser

the facts are that the 17 members of wnd were attacked by less than 17 players, the vast majority being codex, and only 2 players outside of codex had communicated with me to avoid cross-nobling, and only 1 was told the land time more than 12 hours in advance
he was not the joker, and neither of the 2 is leadership for their tribe

those are the facts

Yeah can you cut out this "its a fair fight cause not all of Codex is attacking WND" nonsense.

No tribe devotes 100 % of its resources in any of these wars. Just because less than 17 members are attacking (don't think more than 10-12 different Random members have actually launched on Class, for example), the tribe mobilizes or makes available its defenses, resources, and sitting support so therefore it becomes a tribal war in a game called Tribalwars !

And if they don't make those available, then they lack good leadership and aren't a very good tribe, so hey, maybe in Codex's case it actually is 17 members of wnd vs less than 17 players.

Nemesis, the question arises if Joker members have coordinated with Codex in order to take WND villages. If yes, then for the purposes of this thread I'd have to consider the two tribes at least temporarily working together on this.

If there is no coordination and they just happen to be nobling from the same tribe, then we consider it coincidence and nothing more.

Which is it ?

King Matt II : Yeah going to sit down and do a big update today.

DeletedUser

Nemesis, the question arises if Joker members have coordinated with Codex in order to take WND villages. If yes, then for the purposes of this thread I'd have to consider the two tribes at least temporarily working together on this.

If there is no coordination and they just happen to be nobling from the same tribe, then we consider it coincidence and nothing more.

Which is it ?

King Matt II : Yeah going to sit down and do a big update today.

Two individuals chose to work with a few other individuals from Unite! who also happened to be working with a few individuals from CODEX.

Joker is not and never has worked with Codex. Please add the individual two players rather than Joker if you must. I understand that it is a tantalising prospect for you to insinuate that our tribe, led by Ashoka1 who supposedly has "poor judgement and isn't fit to lead a tribe" (Pervis) :icon_rolleyes:, is teaming up with Codex against a rank 20, 16 man tribe. This is just not true though.

Kyleblock95
Spudseq

Many thanks

Dylan - Baron of Joker